Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LINDA - Hot Girl, Hot Ass !! A Whole Lot of HOT !!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

LINDA - Hot Girl, Hot Ass !! A Whole Lot of HOT !!!

Person's Name : Linda

Establishment : Paddington 244

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $160/hour

Size/shape : 155 cm tall, beautifully shaped ass!!!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS. GFE

Prelude:

I was kicking back at home thinking on how I could possible see all the girls at 244. My phone told me that it was actually sick of all the girls coming through the wechat feed... It may as well be a damn vibrator! 244 have all these new girls coming through and after the phone and I had words, I insisted it show me the 244 feed. Sure enough, there they were. A bevy of beauties that just kept rolling on through.

A familiar name caught my eye, Linda. Linda has already been at the shop for 5-6 weeks if my memory serves me. Yet, I have never had the privilege of her company. I made arrangements with Shane and Angela for me to spend some time with her and I made my way to 244 through the usual Friday night traffic.

I arrived at 244 in time for my appointment, walked in the door and who was there but the stunning Angela!! Angela told me that Linda was waiting for me, but I needed a drink and sat in the waiting cubicle sipping on water to be joined by Linda on the couch next to me. Unfortunately, Eva just happened to walk past and spot me sitting there with my arm around Linda (I felt like a kid in the candy store that got caught stealing chocolates!). Words were exchanges between the 2 ladies with Eva walking off and somehow extracted from me that both girls were now my number 1 girls. No idea how that works, but it gave me the idea that it was about time I did the Paddo 244 double with Eva and Linda!

Review:

Linda is petite girl. She'd be lucky to top 155cm but she is a stunner! She has a set of petite A-B cups that suit her frame perfectly! She has a killer ass that just looks like it's begging you to do bad things with it! She is a total package gorgeous piece of artwork! Once I finished my water (and preening myself thinking that I am it and a bit more..), Linda took me by the hand, at which point I calmly laid a gentle kiss on the back of her hand. As Linda is taking me upstairs
    she whispers "Linda number 1 girl, Eva number 2!!" at which point I agreed, but then said "Eva number 1!" which resulted in a bit of playful bitch slapping me on Linda's part - much to Angela's amusement! "Okay," I said, "Linda number 1, Linda number 1!!" at which point LInda calls back down.. "Ha, Linda number 1, Eva Number 2!!!" This was going to be so much fun - Linda obviously has a wicked sense of humour, and felt comfortable enough with me that allowed her to express it.

Linda got me into room 2 and immediately started kissing me, we started off very tenderly kissing and cuddling, slowly building to LFK. Linda has a coy look about her and utilises her petite-ness to her full advantage! She asked me if I like what I saw but it was if she was shy and demure, with a hint of coquettish that promised of oh so sexy things to come (of course I answered yes, she is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen)!! I think we actually spent the first 5-10 minutes just exploring each other's bodies, somehow our clothes came off during the DFK session and we finally made our way into the huge ass shower. Linda gave me a good old clean down and then cheekily grabbed little RBJ, who was not quite and full mast yet, slowly lowered herself to her knees while looking coyly up at me as if in challenge of what she was about to do. Oh ever so slowly, she stuck the tip of my cock in her mouth and began swirling her tongue around it.. RBJ at that point came to full attention which resulted in a sexy girlish giggle coming from Linda as she engulfed my old fella fully, showing off her BBBJ skills at this early point! Mighty impressive skills Linda! I actually had to stop her because the old pressure was building far far to quick and I wouldn't be able to control myself if she kept that up!! Still in the shower, she turns around and rubs her stunning ass cheeks on my cock, while parting them fully so I can see her lovely clean pussy!! Spanish between the ass cheeks is an awesome experience.. I like it!! (Maybe next time, that bottle of oil will come in handy..).

Finally finished with the shower and its now about 20 minutes into the session. Linda gets me on the bed and continues to show off her BJ skills. At this point I realise that so far it been all about me, so I ask Linda to throw her leg over and start on our 69 session. Linda continued the action the way I like it, slow and deep, making sure that I felt each long stroke. Meanwhile at the other end, I discovered that Linda has a super sensitive clit and boy, was I having a lot of fun with it! I had to modify my usual routine to allow for her sensitivity, and she still came within the minute! Linda love to orgasm! I alternated with some serious rimming action to getting her off again. Soon, she had enough and dommed me up.

Flipped Linda over onto her back and began the session in mish. Linda offered doggie, but looking at that perfect ass would have made me lose my load within seconds. As it was, I gazed down the line of her body as she lay under me and thought to myself that Linda really is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I started my routine slowly and soon Linda was making some high pitched yipping noises with each stroke.. ffs, if she kept that up, I wasn't going to last another minute, let alone another 10! I was helped along by Angela accidentally walking in on us, me with my ass in the air (I knew she really wanted to check me out...!) promptly apologised and closed the door, but at least had the effect of calming me down a notch. As I quickened my stroke play, Linda's noises became louder and more feverish and finally, as I gazed along what I imagine is the perfect woman, she orgasmed and screamed for me to go harder. Which I obliged, but only lasted about a minute more before I blew my load so completely that I just collapsed on top of Linda.. who then promptly reminded me how much I love to LFK/DFK.

With 10 minutes left of the session, I had Linda lay on the edge of the bed.. I really wanted to see how sensitive and orgasmic Linda actually was... I started DATY most gently and was very surprised at her build up. She orgasmed 3 times and each time ended with her clamping her legs together so tight and begging me to stop due to her sensitivity. I agreed to let her rest in between, for about a minute while I kept the mood up by gently kissing the inside of her thigh and if she was still too sensitive, continue kissing around the general area. Each time she allowed me to continue, but I had start super gently otherwise she had to push me away .. this was the most fun part of the session for me as she was so quick to orgasm each time, it was not a chore at all.

Finally, time was nearly up Linda sits up, hair dishevelled and put her arms around my neck as I am kneeling on the floor in front of her, still between her legs and gave me another minute of tender kisses that culminated in Linda thanking me and said number 1 while pointing at my tongue, and number 2 while pointing at the old fella. We had a great laugh and hopped in the shower where she continued to tease me up as well as clean me up.

Conclusion:

Overall, it was a super enjoyable session. Linda is a lot of fun, wicked sense of humour, wildly orgasmic and one of the most classically beautiful women I now know.

Shane and Angela, thank you for reminding me that Linda still hadn't seen me yet.

Thank you you Linda for your kindness, patience, humour and making me feel super special!

I would absolutely recommend Linda to any punter and challenge them to not enjoy her company and skills.

My next plan is to have my first real double (MFF) and I dont think you can go past Linda and Eva!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Rock thanks I love the number 1 number 2 and can imagine her saying that with
    the sheepish glint she has a habit displaying
    Shane

The orgasm queen is here all day

That no1, no2 game was funny as hell and lasted at least 15 minutes. Linda is a gorgeous babe.
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

I have to admit it cracked me up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Paddington will be a choice for me next time im close to the city for work

Linda photo

What a beautiful photo of Linda.. that is her and she is yummy!
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only one thing better than to witness the PunterM and assnlegs duelling it out both with great reviews

And that is a review with the corresponding photo. Like another said, should be compulsory to have the photo accompany the review

The photo looks legitimate, and shows you can have a nice accurate photo and protect the lady privacy at the same time. Great camera work

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great review A & L,

Sorry but I have to throw a curved ball your way.

Linda says that I am No1........all here in black and white.....29th December 2017.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...utt-to-die-for

Let the duel begin........
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Point of order BC she is taking about she is number 1 over Eva
    Cheers
    Shane

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Protest to the judges.

This is what Linda told Ass

"Linda thanking me and said number 1 while pointing at my tongue, and number 2 while pointing at the old fella"

Your honour, I submit in evidence a quote from my review which I swear is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth:

"As her orgasm started to subside I was not letting her off that lightly and I held her clit on my tongue and slowly sucked her to multiple orgasm stage where experienced DATYers will know you can get the girl to ride wave after wave of orgasm as you control it with your tongue. I loved every minute of that and so did Linda as I got the "you are No1" comment from her as she lay there recovering."

She said it to me first so I must be No 1 or else she just says it to all the boys
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

I think the evidence will require cross examination
    The judge will check tomorrow
    Always wanted to be a judge!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Protest to the judges.

This is what Linda told Ass

"Linda thanking me and said number 1 while pointing at my tongue, and number 2 while pointing at the old fella"

She told me the same thing after I made her multiple orgasm.

She said it to me first so I must be No 1 or else she just says it too all the boys
    I can see another MMFF session happening here with eva and Linda, BC and myself... let her tell it to our faces!!!

Actually, lets MMFFF with Eva, Linda and Lisa !!!
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    I think the evidence will require cross examination
    The judge will check tomorrow
    Always wanted to be a judge!!!!
    I will ask Angela to step in here and "judge" !!... lol
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Oh the pressure, the pressure......

I need to claim this one BC... she is obviously not busty enough for you so I expect you to concede this one to me...
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Shop Owner
    Great bottom and great personality Linda here today and tomorrow
    Bliss Massage
    Where all your desires cum true
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat: city girls in &out
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au
    http://244paddington.com.au/roster-2/

According to Linda she is the number 1 Paddington stat . Her and Eva have to sort that out

Linda loves to be pleasured

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast