Thread: Haru - Sexy Jap Beach Babe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Haru - Sexy Jap Beach Babe

Saw haru in the line-up and just thought to myself i have to have her. She was in a very sexy bikini and had the most amazing body in the lineup. Paid for diamond service.

Haru is a very slim, slightly tanned and attractive japanese babe. Slim but curvy with a pair of nice C cup boobs. Just the type i liked.

Into the room and straight to shower, she gave me a thorough wash, and some dfk. After shower she wiped me dry and drop to her knees and gave me some more bbbj. Had to stop her else ill blow my load too early.

On to bed and more bbbj, her bbbj was so good, just the right amount of suction and tug. She gave my balls some sucking too, i was in heaven.

On came the condom and cowgirl, she rode me slowly at the begining all the while we were dfking. Flip her over for doggie and pumped her hard, after a few pumps all her juices were on my dick. Flipped her over for some missionary and dfk and i blew my load.

For the japanese lovers out there Haru is the one, with a combination of good service and a killer body to die for she is definately on my repeat list!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Maverick joined in 2013 and this is only your second comment. Where have you been all these years ?

I am surprised that you can remember your password. LOL
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

We will send you the rip van winkle pyjamas

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Perhaps they are just men of few words
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Perhaps they are just men of few words
    Says the guy who only does western Sydney until he is put on Paddingtons payroll

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A little incentive never hurts anyone - unless there are blatant lies...
    Sometimes you read between the lines on where it may be embellished or missing details.

@maverick - how was her face? Age wise?

Haru is on air now!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42