Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 160/hr advertised

Size/shape : petite, good body

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese/korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, Massage

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Feeling a bit horny a day before CNY, I decide to have one final punt to end the year. I rock up to the shop at around 9pm and am shown two girls (Lucy and Mico were busy - would have liked to see what they looked like) before I decide on Anna. Her body looked absolutely amazing in a tight gold dress with heels and was just MCOT We sort the finances out and I start the shower while Anna got her things ready. As we talk, I find out that she is half Chinese and Korean. I shoot her some basic Korean words and get a playful laugh out of her, and she calls me oppa (cringey I know). Her english isn't too good, so you Mandarin/Korean speakers will likely be able to communicate better.

We sit at the edge of the bed to begin the session and I can't help but run my hands all over her body. Anna has a petite but firm body that she obviously takes good care of. She pushes me down and begins a sensual catbatch which starts at my neck. Totally GFE, I bring her up a few times to DFK before sending her back down to explore my body with her tongue. Anna spends a long time licking my balls and teasing my shaft before enveloping the tip of my cock in her warm mouth. While her BJ skills were nothing spectacular, the teasing leading up the BJ made it well worth. After a short while, she decided to swap to a CBJ (I don't really mind) before deciding that I should fuck her. I instead insist on returning the favour by DATY which gets her nice and wet.

Next, I start in mish and get a good response out of her. I keep alternating between fast and deep strokes which Anna really seems to enjoy. Her legs lock around me which turns me on even more as I DFK and pump away excitedly. Not wanting the session to be over so quick, I move to doggy which kind of breaks the rhythm (to her playful annoyance). She has a beautiful ass which I spread as I fuck her from behind. Anna keeps begging for faster so I indulge her happily. I keep thinking back to the intense feeling of the leglock she had on me earlier so I decide to forgo my usual cowgirl finish. I move her back into mish and wrap her legs around me. She gets the idea and pulls me in while DFK. I can't get enough of her and pound away until I explode with a powerful orgasm. With both of us out of breath, we lay on each other while laughing. She slaps my bum and I finally pull out and lay on my back very satisfied. Anna showers first before coming back and joining me on the bed. Since we still have around 5 minutes, she offers a massage which I gladly accept. Turns out she used to work as a masseur so I get a few minutes of great massage to end a satisfying punt.

Overall, very happy with Anna as she turns me on like no other. Very attractive face and petite body with a real GFE.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have beautiful beautiful girls booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am