Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: After a very sexually frustrating two weeks holiday with no punts, I let go and gave it to Cherry!!

After a very sexually frustrating two weeks holiday with no punts, I let go and gave it to Cherry!!

Person's Name : Cherry 🍒

Date of Visit : August 2017

Address/phone: 1B, 139 York Street, 0424 550 748

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8pm

Rates : $35 for 30 mins + $50 tips (paid $90 all up, couldn't be bothered with changes)

Size/shape : 1.60 firm fit body, all natural 36 DD Cups !

Nationality or Ethnicity: North Eastern China, My If You Are the One kind of favourite girl !

Services Provided: No massage, Breasts feeding aplenty and playing with her body for most of the session then Spanish, see below..................haha

My experiences:

Just came back from holiday and was sexually frustrated as no punting opportunities and had one time sex only !!

I'll tell you, there is nothing like coming home to all the fishes in the Ocean so to speak - of course, if you are travelling alone to all the places I have just been, you would have a BALL and tired legs and empty wallet and of course empty balls !

Rang Nicole and booked Cherry for her first appointment today and arrived at the shop right on time - so was Cherry, in her tight jeans and bags of shopping - mostly food, be a gentleman and helped her to carry her bags into the shop, we were the only people there at the time and I couldn't wait but hold
    Cherry in my arms and gave her a big bear hug, gee, I wanted to feel her big bossoms so badly. She was very accommodating and took off her overcoat and she was wearing this sexy black singlet inside showing her deep cleavage and her bra which is always one size too small !!

I buried my head in between her big tits and for a brief moment, I was rescued from my starving for boobs !!

Cherry laughed at my behaviour and said, you missed me ? I said, you don't know how much and I want you now ! I need to get change, wait for me in this room.

So I went inside room 4, placed the fees and tips on the side table and got myself undressed, Cherry quickly came in to put the new table cover for me before she went outside to change into something more revealing and comfortable. her working clothes.

Which I thought was a bit of waste of time as when she returns to the room, I took them all off again in 15 seconds.

Cherry laugh out loud again and said never saw me so impatient before, where was the gentleman in me and the foreplay and the teasing, and I said I need to eat milk now (in Chinese meaning breast feeding !) so I lay on the table, the naked Cherry climbed on top of me and as soon as she lower her boobs to my face, I took nearly half of her breast into my mouth and literally eating them, don't worry, I was horny and hungry but I was still very gentle and only sucking her very lightly and gently. then the other breast, then the two nipples together, after about 10 minutes of this kind of primitive wild animal kind of instinct actions, I was more satisfied and calm down a little, now Cherry can do her things on me........................

And of course, there ain't any part 1, she just oiled me up a bit and then gave me some body to body or more appropriately breasts to body. got me rock hard in no times - yeah, no more tits sucking once the oil are on I'm afraid so my mouth was replaced by my hands and while Cherry has her two hands on me, I also have my both hands on her, breasts aside, I like to play with her booty round butt as well, some of you might have remembers that I did as much Italian sessions on Cherry as was our Spanish sessions, those bum are that good, but today, only a full throttle Spanish climax could satisfied my lust and for the first time we tried a two ways Spanish:

Firstly, it was my usual favourite position of Cherry on top and between my legs and I gave her an upwards Spanish pounding. then when I was nearly there, I thought I need a bit more and something different today, so we both got up, Cherry rested her back on the massage table and bent down about half way, and held her big tits together with her hands and when we adjusted to the right height and the right angle to insert, I slided right in between those big soft Double D Cups and gave her everything I got, again, the gentleman in me don't want to make too much mess on Cherry so I make sure all her lovely long hair were behind her head and when I was ready to shoot, I yelled out a little to Cherry to warn her so that she has enough time to change to holding her tits with one hand and arm and used the other hand to cover up and receive all my cum shots with her palm ! what a girl, we made a perfect Spanish couple everytime....................haha

So after the climax and exhaustion I rested my body on top of Cherry, she actually used her head a bit to support my body so that to leave herself a bit of room hence she could caress lil Ah a little bit more and in fact got the very last drop of juices out of me - talking about total and complete satisfaction and emptiness !!

Got up. lay back on the table for Cherry to give me a thorough clean with the wet wipes then herself, time was up but since there was no one waiting, Cherry was happy to give me some recovery massage on my tummy and inner thighs. that was oh so good as well.

Then I got dressed and kissed Cherry goodbye.

When I went outside, the whole team have arrived, Vicky still on her jeans doing some make up, Nicole was ready to go and Wow, she was wearing this light colour top with an inverted V opening at the front and only has two buttons from the top, and I could see that her perky tits were swinging and bouncing up and down inside, so I couldn't help myself but slide my hand inside and gave her a grab , and NO BRA !! so fucking damn erotic and flirting this mamasan, you have to see to believe !! Nicole really is more sexier than many of her girls, most of the times too.

But I really have to run so a quick hug with Nic and off I went.

May be I need to cum back and do the mamasan doubles again soon !!

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Geez bro Ah, u got first dib of the day! I'm seeing Cherry tonight too. Hope she has cleaned herself nicely so I won't be tasting u on her...

Quote Originally Posted by ysj View Post
    Geez bro Ah, u got first dib of the day! I'm seeing Cherry tonight too. Hope she has cleaned herself nicely so I won't be tasting u on her...
    Don't worry brother, she's got most of me in her hands anyway and she cleans herself up very thoroughly !!

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Cherry

Address/phone: 1B, 139 York Street, 0424 550 748

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8pm

Rates : $35 for 30 mins + $50 tips (paid $90 all up, couldn't be bothered with changes)

Size/shape : 1.60 firm fit body, all natural 36 DD Cups !

Nationality or Ethnicity: North Eastern China, My If You Are the One kind of favourite girl !

Services Provided: No massage, Breasts feeding aplenty and playing with her body for most of the session then Spanish, see below..................haha

My experiences:

Just came back from holiday and was sexually frustrated as no punting opportunities and had one time sex only !!

I'll tell you, there is nothing like coming home to all the fishes in the Ocean so to speak - of course, if you are travelling alone to all the places I have just been, you would have a BALL and tired legs and empty wallet and of course empty balls !

Rang Nicole and booked Cherry for her first appointment today and arrived at the shop right on time - so was Cherry, in her tight jeans and bags of shopping - mostly food, be a gentleman and helped her to carry her bags into the shop, we were the only people there at the time and I couldn't wait but hold
    Cherry in my arms and gave her a big bear hug, gee, I wanted to feel her big bossoms so badly. She was very accommodating and took off her overcoat and she was wearing this sexy black singlet inside showing her deep cleavage and her bra which is always one size too small !!

I buried my head in between her big tits and for a brief moment, I was rescued from my starving for boobs !!

Cherry laughed at my behaviour and said, you missed me ? I said, you don't know how much and I want you now ! I need to get change, wait for me in this room.

So I went inside room 4, placed the fees and tips on the side table and got myself undressed, Cherry quickly came in to put the new table cover for me before she went outside to change into something more revealing and comfortable. her working clothes.

Which I thought was a bit of waste of time as when she returns to the room, I took them all off again in 15 seconds.

Cherry laugh out loud again and said never saw me so impatient before, where was the gentleman in me and the foreplay and the teasing, and I said I need to eat milk now (in Chinese meaning breast feeding !) so I lay on the table, the naked Cherry climbed on top of me and as soon as she lower her boobs to my face, I tool nearly half of her breast into my mouth and literally eating them, don't worry, I was horny and hungry but I was still very gentle and only sucking her very lightly and gently. then the other breast, then the two nipples together, after about 10 minutes of this kind of primitive wild animal kind of instinct actions, I was more satisfied and calm down a little, now Cherry can do her things on me........................

And of course, there ain't any part 1, she just oiled me up a bit and then gave me some body to body or more appropriately breasts to body. got me rock hard in no times - yeah, no more tits sucking once the oil are on I'm afraid so my mouth was replaced by my hands and while Cherry has her two hands on me, I also have my both hands on her, breasts aside, I like to play with her booty round butt as well, some of you might have remembers that I did as much Italian sessions on Cherry as was our Spanish sessions, those bum are that good, but today, only a full throttle Spanish climax could satisfied my lust and for the first time we tried a two ways Spanish:

Firstly, it was my usual favourite position of Cherry on top and between my legs and I gave her an upwards Spanish pounding. then when I was nearly there, I thought I need a bit more and something different today, so we both got up, Cherry rested her back on the massage table and bent down about half way, and held her big tits together with her hands and when we adjusted to the right height and the right angle to insert, I slided right in between those big soft Double D Cups and gave her everything I got, again, the gentleman in me don't want to make too much mess on Cherry so I make sure all her lovely long hair were behind her head and when I was ready to shoot, I yelled out a little to Cherry to warn her so that she has enough time to change to holding her tits with one hand and arm and used the other hand to cover up and receive all my cum shots with her palm ! what a girl, we made a perfect Spanish couple everytime....................haha

So after the climax and exhaustion I rested my body on top of Cherry, she actually used her head a bit to support my body so that to leave herself a bit of room hence she could caress lil Ah a little bit more and in fact got the very last drop of juices out of me - talking about total and complete satisfaction and emptiness !!

Got up. lay back on the table for Cherry to give me a thorough clean with the wet wipes then herself, time was up but since there was no one waiting, Cherry was happy to give me some recovery massage on my tummy and inner thighs. that was oh so good as well.

Then I got dressed and kissed Cherry goodbye.

When I went outside, the whole team have arrived, Vicky still on her jeans doing some make up, Nicole was ready to go and Wow, she was wearing this light colour top with an inverted V opening at the front and only has two buttons from the top, and I could see that her perky tits were swinging and bouncing up and down inside, so I couldn't help myself but slide my hand inside and gave her a grab , and NO BRA !! so fucking damn erotic and flirting this mamasan, you have to see to believe !! Nicole really is more sexier than many of her girls, most of the times too.

But I really have to run so a quick hug with Nic and off I went.

May be I need to cum back and do the mamasan doubles again soon !!

Cheers
    I also stop punting for couple months, especially i did not see Cherry for long time! Cannot wait to see her again !

Even though, i did think about seeing Emma or Iris in Diva! But sure Cherry can out beat them easily!

Quote Originally Posted by TH14 View Post
    I also stop punting for couple months, especially i did not see Cherry for long time! Cannot wait to see her again !

Even though, i did think about seeing Emma or Iris in Diva! But sure Cherry can out beat them easily!

Haha, for a foundation member and a fellow big tits lover, you sure didn't post a lot buddy but that's ok , as every time you did post, you hit them right on the head .

Go see Cherry mate , she is hotter than ever !!

Quote Originally Posted by TH14 View Post
    Agreed ! They both offer different kind of services........but Iris's assets is not easy to forget and she is pretty too.....sometimes I just think who is she gone for good and who is the lucky guy !!!

And Cherry also is my go to girl recently .....she provide good services and she take a lot and I like it !!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eh... Are you talking about Iris from DOS now ? I haven't tried her out yet...

Or are you talking about Iris from QVB who has left ? Definitely a gem when she was still around. Too bad she's gone...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the detailed review. What is the average age of girls in this shop?

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Thanks for the detailed review. What is the average age of girls in this shop?
    Apart from the two mamasans who are more matured, I think most of the other girls are mid to late 20's.

For example, this new Thai girl Lily today looks very young, I think at the most she is like 21/22 or something like that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Finally had my session with Cherry! Wow! Just wow! She gave a good massage too, smoothed out a lot of knots in my back and shoulders. Part 2 is just wow! She is also a chatterbox during the massage, we chatted a good 45mins throughout part 1.

Finally had my session with Cherry! Wow! Just wow! She gave a good massage too, smoothed out a lot of knots in my back and shoulders. Part 2 is just wow! She is also a chatterbox during the massage, we chatted a good 45mins throughout part 1.
    Cherry, that's my no 1 girl !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha, for a foundation member and a fellow big tits lover, you sure didn't post a lot buddy but that's ok , as every time you did post, you hit them right on the head .

Go see Cherry mate , she is hotter than ever !!
    Thanks AHLUNGOR, Yes....I am not always post comments because my punting life is not very active...is not easy to find time .....work life balance is just a bullshit .....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review thanks

Banned
    Thank you ysj

You try Cherry, please come to try Tiya too. Both working today

See you soon

Nicole
    QVB

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 100dohlaa View Post
    Person's Name : Cherry

Establishment : QVB Massage

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1 B, 139 York St, Sydney

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates :- $60 / 60mins + tip

Got some intel from another forum so i decided to try and place out ... and i got say its probably the best RNT place in the Sydney CBD.

Firstly, i really like the location. its is in the heart on the CBD so its easy to get to and theres minimal signage so you can freely walk in without worry about people looking.

i was greeted by Nicole and immediately i knew i had made the right decision coming here. Nicole is one of the mamasan and a smoking hot mature asian lady with d cups ang wearing a tight pretty revealing top. its always a good sign when the mamasan is this hot. Nicole tells he she also does massages and i promise to book her next time.

Anyway in room i was greeted my Cherry super friendly and Huge wonderful tits .. got me rick hard just looking at them. she's asks me why i booked her and i joking say the mamasan she was the best. At that point she laughed and knew getting a massage wasn't all that i was after. she asked me to undress and said she would return soon.

Cherry return with only a towel wrapped around her which she immediatly dropped to the floor and then walked over offer the huge tits for me to suck. i was sitting on the massage table and went all in sucking and licking her glorious boobs. she seem to really enjoy it as she pushed me onto the massage table and got me to lie down on my back, she then got on top and dangle the boobs on my face and asked me to suck.she was grinding her pussy against me and i could feel her getting wet. Cherry then slowly all the down and started a spanish . i think she's an E cup so felt bloody fantastic. through out the session she was more than happy for me to touch. i got her to lay on her back whilst i tit fuck her and then finished with a amazingly skilful hand job.cherry gave me a thorough clean up and nice conversation and i was out.

i will definitely be returning. Also I'm pretty sure shop 1A is also a RNT can someone please confirm ?

Thank you dohlaa,

Cherry is here today and me

Nicole
    QVB

Cherry Cherry Cherry , my beloved no 1 girl, always delivers !

See you soon!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haha love these ar's

going to go check her out !

7 Girls on one shift including two of the Best , very impressive.

From now on it will be hard choices for me too, Cherry 🍒 for GFE or Rachel for PSE ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    7 Girls on one shift including two of the Best , very impressive.

From now on it will be hard choices for me too, Cherry 🍒 for GFE or Rachel for PSE ??
    Double with both will be awesome 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetits View Post
    Double with both will be awesome 😎
    For that special occasion I think I need to book a Spa suite at the Hilton !

A wet and slippery Cherry 🍒 plus Rachel and their 4 big tits and me 1 hard cock ! Won’t that be something??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is cherry working other place ? Like 227 North Strathfield. Any one knows??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast