Thread: Michelle Squirter

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Michelle Squirter

I went to 7 cowper to celebrate the Chinese new year. Welcome by simon, and was told all girls are busy but Summer and Michelle will be available soon. Chat with Simon for a bit, Summer is up and I passed. She looks similar to the summer in 8 burwood. I`m not sure if she is the same girl. Simon keeps me accompany and Michelle is available after 10 mins. She is wearing a student uniform, short but busty. She is my type, so pay simon for 30 mins.

I take shower while she setting up the bed. I dry myself and told her to keep her clothes on, I would like to take off the student uniform by myself. she comes to give me hugs and kissses. We start with DFK, my hands on her double D tits. The student uniform is almost broken by her tits. I go behind her and play her tits from behind, my hands are too small for one of tit. I take off her cloth slowly. she is wearing a black bra inside. I gently take out her nipples from the bra and start sucking it. Her nipples are sensitive and give good response to my lick. She seems like it as her body move abit and her breathing fast. I sit on the bed while she is standing in front of me, and enjoy her nipples for a good 5 mins.

After warm up abit, i undress her. she start kissing my nipples, and keep moving downward. Ball licking and then BBBJ. Her BBBj start with fast and tight, but I stop her and tell her that I prefer slow and soft. She understand it and then give me a very sensational BBBJ. As I almost blow out by the fantastic BBBJ, I stop her and lay her down on the bed. I open her legs and lick her clit. she seems like it so much as she response so well. I DATY her awhile till her juicy is dropping out. She is moaning and pull me up and put condom on me. As soon as doms on, she put my baby in her pussy and ask me to fuck her well. We start with cowgirl and then I push her down to MISH. I play and kiss her tits while we MISH. After a few strong punt at the end, we reach the top end of happiness. Why I know she got it too? Because my balls and the bed are all wet after that. Yes, she squirt alot.

Highly recommend her as she got a good attitude and skillful. She is perfect for people who like short and busty body, and squirt alot.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review. Today we have a beautiful young girls welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have beautiful beautiful girls
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have pretty girls top sweet girlfriend service
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews