Person's Name : Abby

Establishment : Paddington 244

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $160/hour

Size/shape : 155 cm tall, Perfectly proportioned body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, GFE

Prelude:

Well, I finally had a day away from punting yesterday. I was feeling like I had been put through the wringer and hung out to dry. My wechat feed was going off like a bucket of prawns in the sun. The damn thing wouldn't stop vibrating all day and night. Not only was the damn thing possessed, it was calling out to me "A&L... check your feed!! Lots of young beauties to try!!" I bravely ignored it for most of the day.. I was strong! Wechat does not rule my life!! Sigh.. Who the fuck am I kidding? Only myself it seems. I finally gave in to temptation and opened up the feed to check out the girls scrolling through. Lo and behold, there were 244's pictures making an appearance.. Eva!! hmmmm.. tasty, luscious lips.... Kelly!! She looked great, sounds awesome, but BC had done a review of her yesterday.. Next one to scroll through was Abby.. and there she was...a set of pics for Abby scrolled through, but one picture stopped my heart, this girl looked beautiful!!

72d976c20a3e2c862a291f8bddd374f1-300x300.jpg

At some point after midnight, I sent the message off to Angela to confirm who was working today and sure enough, Abby's name was still on the roster!! Sent the message back that I would book Abby for the hour. Reconfirmed this morning with the shop that I would be coming in at my specified time in the afternoon. As I drove in to 244, I was glad that I actually had a rest from punting yesterday because today I felt refreshed and raring to go!! Arrived at the shop and was greeted by Shane (I made a mental note not to be stupid and make a pass at Angela while I was sitting next to Shane...), Angela walked out and greeted me with a hug (I don't think Shane noticed... ) and got the "Darling, you are finally here!!" - it felt like I never left the shop! Angela calls to Abby to come and meet me, and out walked Abby in a very sexy black number!!

Review:

Abby is wearing a sexy black see through dress that showed off her black lingerie set underneath. This girl is petite, slim and a shape that will stop your heart!. The next thing I notice are that Abby has a beautiful set of luscious lips too!! My heart nearly stopped as I looked at Abby's face and figure, this girl really is a complete package !! Look out Eva, 244 has a second pair of luscious lips on the menu!! Abby greeted me quite demurely, with a big smile and my heart melted so much that I forgot to give her my customary greeting by gently caressing the back of her hand with my lips. Abby leaned up on her tip toes and gives me a gentle kiss as a greeting. She then takes me by the hand and begins to lead me upstairs to room and I gaze at her ass as me mount the stairs. I promised myself then and there that I was going to attempt to mount that ass doggie style if its the last thing I do!! As we slowly climbed the stairs, I couldn't help myself and wrapped my fingers around her tiny waist just to see if I could get them to touch, not quite, but nearly! Abby has a beautiful figure and here I was admiring the view from behind.

8c611abc3b05861948880d5c490c98b0.temp_-300x300.jpg

In the room, I continued to admire the view and Abby obliged by removing her little black number and doing a little twirl in front of the mirror in her heels and black lingerie that you see in the photo. Petite perfection is Abby. I walked up to her and gave a gentle kiss on the lips that was kind of reciprocated but lacked a bit of enthusiasm at this point. I wasn't worried yet, but I had start to wonder if I chose the right girl. Well, I needn't worry as Abby had setting up the room on her mind first.. she raced out and grabbed some towels and returned very quickly. Once the preparations were completed, Abby walked up to me, leaned up and started kissing me with those full, pouty lips and I sank deeply into my nirvana of a full on GFE that started with gentle caresses of our lips touching that slowly built up to Abby parting her lips to accept my gentle nibbling of first her bottom lip and then top lip. Her breathing became heavier as her excitement began to build and we move into the LFK phase. Nothing gets me going more than, or even quicker than girls that really get into you and it shows as the kissing progresses. (I can't even imagine going to any shop nowadays and not have kissing on the menu. If she has no kiss, that no bliss. Might as well entertain Ms Palmer and her five daughters for the amount of feeling I have for girls that dont kiss you in a session. Its just obvious they would rather be somewhere else other than with you!).

Anyways, my session with Abby progresses very quickly to the DFK stage at which point she started to undo buttons and belts from clothing in an effort to get me out of them.. great stuff!! Except I still had my shoes on and almost fell ass over tit in an effort to get my pants and shoes off, while trying to look sexy cool (and it so didn't work!). After Abby finished giggling at my antics, we were both naked and ready for a shower. This shower is huge and I almost couldn't find Abby when we became separated. Next thing I know is that hot water was sprayed on my back and Abby does a nice reach around to to start cleaning RockBunny Junior (RBJ). This was followed by a quick finger up my ass to clean me out and involved me doing a standing high jump of 2 metres straight up in surprise! I am not one for any ass action on my body and RockBunny quickly became FlopBunny as I felt the gayness of it come through. I know it's not gay.. my brain tells me the same thing, but that's how my body reacts like a gay-o-meter. Abby looks at little flopbunny with disappointment, and knelt down at took the very tip into pouty lips and caressed the knob ever so gently... no more flopbunny!

We hop on the bed and Abby asks me to lie on my back and she commence a BBBJ that had me in tears, that's how good it was.. what was so good about it I can you all think? Well, Abby's technique involved ultra slow sucking and wrapping this lips around and then slowly moving fully from the tip to the base (I have a roaring hard-on just remembering as I write this!!). When she is at the tip, the tip of her tongue flicks the tip of the knob and it sent pulses throughout my whole groin area as she was doing this! This girl was very quickly bring me to the blow my load stage very very quickly. I asked her to stop for a moment and when she looked at me, I motioned her to flip herself around in 69. At least this way, I can enjoy whilst concentrating on Abby, thus stopping Mount Vesuvius from erupting!

69 and DATY are always the highlight of any session for me. This session would be no different as I explored Abby's perfection. Her pussy was super wet at this stage and I slowly kissed and caressed her body for a few minutes to enjoy her perfection. Slowly, I wrapped my hands around her waist and let my tongue probe around to find her sweet spot.. it wasn't hard to find!! Abby was starting to make all the right noises as I slowly built the pressure around her pussy. She continued her awesome slow pole dance with her tongue and mouth until I started to up the ante and all bets were off when Abby started to moan and shout and she sat up straight, forgot about RBJ and I locked my forearms around her legs to ensure that she couldn't escape. I alternated between gently sucking her clit and rimming her which she seemed to enjoy if the sounds she continued to make were any indication! Finally, she leaned back down and continued to give RBJ the blow of his life!

Finally, Abby comes up for air, which was great as all I was seeing was stars and said those magic words to me.. "I want to fuck!" Who was I to argue? I promptly agreed and Abby doms me up very quickly and commences a bit of CG action. At one point, she leans far back and I truly admired the lines of her body and caressed every inch of her skin. Abby is so petite, that she commenced the squatting CG and I placed my hands under her ass as she pumped , I lifted.. and lifted easily! After this awesome display, I lifted her up and commenced a session im mish that had us facing the wrong way with her head hanging over the bottom of the bed. I cupped her head in my hands and commenced pounding quite hard and DFKing her .. she then breathlessly asked for doggie and it sounds like a favourite of hers. Bane of my lovemaking sessions as the view is usually far too sexy for me to maintain any semblance of control! I then remember my walk up the stairs staring at her ass and promising myself to try.

Abby kneels on the bed and crosses her arms underneath her, she readily judges at what height her ass must be to accommodate the cock. I started off very slowly as once that pressure builds up for me in doggie, I lose control of it very very quickly! I looked at that beautiful ass as I was pumping away and thought how lucky I was to be alive to enjoy such wonders!! Lasted a good 5 minutes (which is 3 minutes longer than my last record!) before asking Abby to flip over and recommence the session in mish again. Again, I finally blew the load as Abby was heavily panting and running her fingertips down my waist and she gently motions me to go faster with her fingertips. Awesome stuff!

I clean up a bit with a lot of ooing and ahing on Abby's part bout "filling" the dom.. funny stuff. She then asks if I wanted a massage and I replied no thanks, I want to massage you (with my tongue!). Abby lays on her back and lean over her and gently kiss her lips and work my way down to her knees, then back up and commenced my routine to get Abby to a place of no return. This progressed very smoothly, but Abby remained fairly quiet and I was beginning to wonder if I had actually found her sweet spot. Finally, she came on with a bang and involved a lot of shuddering, shaking and belly flops on her part when I finally got her into an orgasm. She really went off like a firecracker!! Silence one minute, then BANG! Abby also gets very touchy feely as she gets closer and I found her gently caressing my face and arms as she got closer. Abby is also very sensitive down there after orgasm and I had no hope to continue DATY so soon. I moved her up so she could relax and then commence a bit of a cock-slide on her that, surprisingly, she reciprocated the movements and began moaning very softly again. I kept this up for a few more minutes and realised that I was getting over excited too. Abby suggested to dom up for a quickie but, realistically, we had 5 minutes left. So, down I went for more DATY...

After we dressed, we had a little dance to the slow music playing, Abby did a twirl and I managed to twirl her around and drop horizontal, and gently kissing her as I lift her back to standing... I think I impressed her with my moves.. (now where the fuck is that chiropractors number???)

Time ended far too quickly, and Abby suggested that a 1 hour extension would be looked upon favourably on her part, but I had other commitments I needed to be at. Showered, dressed, involved in some more LFK/DFK and a promise that I would definitely see her again!

Conclusion:

Abby is a petite little firecracker. She has beautiful sexy lips that almost rivals Eva !!! She has a gorgeous figure and her BJ skills are one of the few that actually leave me breathless.

Thank you Angela and Shane for another extraordinary girl! This one is a must keep!! I can see Eva/Abby double being super popular!

Thank you Abby for being an unexpected treasure find!!

I would most definitely see Abby again, her lips and kissing drove me wild and are a high point in my sessions!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review A&L, I said hello to Abby yesterday and she is a cute, petite little thing. Very sweet.

A good weekends work. Both new Paddo girls run in.

Me - Kelly
    You - Abby

Now back to work. Fun over.......

Now when is the next new girl starting Shane ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Rock thanks for another great review , she has a wonderful figure. Love a passionate kisser
    Shane
    Bliss Massage
    Where all your desires cum true
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat: city girls in &out
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au
    http://244paddington.com.au/roster-2/

Shop Owner
    BC two new girls this week and our new girls starting to lock into regular
    routines
    All is good in the world
    Bliss Massage
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au

Shop Owner
    Abby here tomorrow
    Bliss Massage
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au

Abby here today

Abby playing at Paddington today

and rocking the house down

Abby is here today

Shop Owner
    Abby the cock slider
    Bliss Massage
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au

A sexy firecracker

Abby is here until late tonight

Abby back next Saturday

Abby back tomorrow
    Shane

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Abby back tomorrow
    Shane
    Seriously??? Abby is damn HOT!!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Abby here tomorrow

In the cold month of June we gave you a winter discount off our VIP service together with the warm taste of cognac.
    For July and not just July I want to bring real full service sex all at one price level all the time.

From now on a Paddington girl will always provide VIP celebrity service. This service includes
    Welcome hug
    Shower together
    Nuru body slides
    DFK
    BBJ
    Body licking
    Rimming
    DD
    DATY
    CIM
    Fucking
    All natural except fucking