Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Mable at 64 - WOW!!!!

Person's Name : Mable

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 18/10/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : 30? Maybe a bit more? I don't know and I don't care - she still looks amazing.

Size/shape : Pretty face and a fantastic figure (see below)

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, CG, mish and a nice chat

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, yes and, many times over, yes.

My experience/comments : I decided to give Sophie another chance.

I had only been to 64 once in the last seven months – it’s a long drive (which I don’t mind) but it was annoying to get there on a couple of occasions and discover that the girl I’d booked wasn’t available and they hadn’t phoned me. Of course, sometimes girls don’t turn up for work, that’s understandable, but they had my number and should have called.

Anyway, Sophie had called me a couple of times recently asking me to return and I said I would as long as they don’t mess me about again.

And I wanted to see Mable and her tits.

Phoned yesterday to make the booking and confirmed it with a text message. And I called this morning to confirm that Mable was actually working. Sophie said she was but suggested I turn up 10 minutes later than previously arranged, which is fine.

Still had a short wait but was soon shown into the room where Mable was waiting.

She was wearing a skimpy black bra and panty set which admirably showed off her lovely figure.

I quickly handed the money to Sophie and almost pushed her out of the door!

I stripped, showered and lay on the bed and Mable joined me.

After some light kissing, Mable got up and stripped.

She has a pretty face and a lovely slim figure. Her bolt-ons are large (as you can see from the photos on the 64 website, although, if one were very picky, the left one is very slightly wonky – but regardless, they are magnificent). I had trouble maintaining eye-contact with her!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's not just her tits, Mable also has a great figure – slim but still nicely curved, with a lovely backside and fine legs. She has a tattoo on her stomach and a fully and freshly shaved bush.

Mable rejoined me on the bed and knelt over me, lightly rubbing her tits against my torso while licking my nipples. I also had a good lick of her nipples on occasions.

The view in the side-on mirror was wonderful and Mable kept watching the action as well, which I always find a turn-on.

She soon moved down and started a fantastic BBBJ. She started nice and slowly with lots of saliva and good hand- and tongue-action with a minimal number of interruptions. And she managed to go very deep which was great.

After a while I suggested some 69. Mable said “Wait” and gave my balls a good sucking, but she soon stood up, turned round and lowered herself onto my face – what a sight.

Mable got a bit more vocal as I licked her but after a while she pulled away so I suggested she sit on my face.

Another great sight, looking up at, and occasionally playing with, her magnificent tits while she pushed her clit down onto my tongue. She got even more vocal, and might have cum, but I’m not certain.

Mable sucked me some more before getting a condom.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said “Never”. (It says she offers CIM on the 64 roster so Sophie should change that).

She asked what position I wanted and I asked what she preferred and we started with some cow-girl.

Mable had made lots of comments about my size but she took it well.

Having those tits jiggling in front of my face was just heaven.

She really got into it and rode me well before suggesting I get on top.

I gently entered her and she said it was OK but one time, when I upped the tempo and started to pound away, Mable yelped in pain and asked me to slow down, so I went comparatively gently but it was still good and I soon squirted.

After the tidy-up Mable asked whether I wanted a massage but I said “No” and asked her to lie in my arms.

Her English is very good and we had a nice chat in the few remaining minutes.

Mable said she was from Shenzhen in Guangdong Province (right next to Hong Kong) and has been here ten months. She said she didn’t work anywhere else and went to school to learn English.

I showed her some photos on my phone of the places I’d visited in China and, when we got to Chengdu, she said that was where she originally came from. Cici, who I saw at 350 on Monday, was also from Chengdu and, as with Cici, we talked about pandas and earthquakes.

There was no rush to get rid of me but unfortunately time was soon up and we had to shower and dress.

We had a final few words and a hug and I again tried to force myself to look into her eyes but I just couldn’t stop myself from feasting my eyes on her rack on occasions.

Excellent session.

Mable is a pretty and sweet lady who provides excellent service and her fabulous body is a wonderful bonus.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice one Fred69 she sounds good. There is another positive review on her on the forum as well. Wonky tits.......
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Mable is working today ,for booking 95241278

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wonky is one word for it. Crime against humanity is another. It's easily ignored until you start grabbing and then you will notice it's more lumpy than wonky. Didn't really bother me but when you look at the right side and admire how fucking awesome it is, it really is a crime that they are not a matching pair. If they were perfect I might spend far too much time admiring them because I honestly search far and wide for breasts like that.
    To top it all off she has the kind of nipples you want to suck on endlessly. I can forgive the imperfections because there are no breasts out there that come close, if there are please PM me ASAP. Usually when you go to inspect some supposed DD/E cups they turn out to be C/D cups and they are only that size because the girl is a bit hefty around the torso. There are plenty of x-large bolt on's out there too, but hey are often too hard to enjoy and tend to be for show more than anything. Mable however has the kind of chest you can actually play with, much like Joanne from 64 who had fabulous natural tits that were a rare commodity.
    Mable's ample and sexy bum is a perfect match for those tits, and her slight build makes the whole package rather awesome to behold.
    Shame about the lack of DFK. If she kissed passionately along with the wild fucking then I would find myself returning to see her weekly. In the meantime, the search continues.

Shop Owner
    mable is working today , for booking 95241278

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review, sounds like someone worth seeing.

Shop Owner
    Mable is working today , for booking 95241278

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had Mable a few times when she first started in Sydney at her first shop, Asians at Smithfield (72 Percival Rd) Lovely girl from Shenzhen, just across the border with Hong Kong. Didn't think she'd still be in Oz.

Shop Owner
    mable is working today, for booking 95241278