Thread: How to Search J Nao Reviews

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

How to Search J Nao Reviews

Hi there,

Hopefully this isn't way off from where I should ask this, but finally saw J Nao back on Ginza roster!! I'm looking forward to being able to see her, but how do I search for any of Nao's review if the Forum doesn't allow searches of less than three letters?

All I remember is someone mentioning her hot slim bod and big breasts in a different thread....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Filter by Ginza/278 and manually look. Won't take long

Banned
    Nao is a tall girl....very solid from the waist down...very much a GFE....very much into erotic colorful
    Underwear....Lovely girl with great oral skills....her English is improving

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe93 View Post
    No

Nao is a tall woman. She’s thicc as well. If you’re slim then I reckon you will be overwhelm by her size as I was first met her.
    Naomi or jurika are smaller and slimmer. But I dont consider them top tier service
    Damn thanks for the heads up, didn't think they'd touch up her pictures THAT much. Thought they'd be more representative. Cheers again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's depend on your type. If you love thick girl like Caucasian girl as me, Nao is perfect. If you prefer skinny girl, she is not your choice. In term of service, she does whatever you want to please customer. I see her three times (normally, I never see the girl the second times if she is not good?