Love my skinny chicks and I reckon I’ve seen Yuna about 6-8 times now over a couple of years. She’s been away for a while on holidays but not long after seeing her return to the roster, I couldn’t keep myself away!

SCOPING
First time I met her I couldn’t believe my luck. Jackpot, perfect long proportions on a pretty face. Korean too, which at the time I had a major fetish for. Love that dyed, wavy hair and the pale skin... love it. Her roster pics back then drew me to her. She looked great. They are a bit more generic now and I reckon she is thinner than the current pics portray.

She’s tallish at 168cm I reckon and is about a size 4-5. So you can imagine what her proportions are like. Petite frame, narrow shoulders and hips, flat tummy and bolt on B-C cups. Not super toned so her arse is a little soft. But first time I saw her in silver bikini and heels, my cock just shifted into high gear.

After a few years now, a long break from seeing her, she hasn’t changed too much. Perhaps a bit less toned and she must be hitting late 20’s now. Her face shows it a little when she smiles, around the eyes and mouth, but when she is moaning with eyes closed she looks beautiful. Still has a super narrow waist that you can touch thumbs around. Her tits, a good size for her frame.

TASTING
Pretty sure she is a smoker if that is not your thing, but she hides it well with gum and mouth wash. Biggest turn off for me is the voice. Husky and a bit too deep for me.. totally opposing to the way she looks. But hell... just fuck her and don’t talk to her and it’s all good!
DFK is very responsive. You push and she pushes back, you barely taste the ciggy’s.

PRE-GAME
BBBJ... in shower, I threw in a few deep thrusts to get her gagging. Then on the bed I pull back her hair to see her face and use it to push her head for some more deep ones. She can’t really do DT, but she gives it a go.

I ask to fuck already and I see her grab the condom, but then she goes back to my cock and takes a mouthful of listerine. BBBJ listerine. Haven’t had that in a while... nice.

But I want to fuck already. She spits out listerine and doms me up with her mouth. When did she put that in her mouth? Did she have it in there when she was BJ’ing with the listerine? Wow her skills have improved. I barely feel it come on.

MAIN EVENT
Even after all these years she is still pretty tight. I do her cowgirl, easy at first then with some deep ones. Sitting up to give her some tight bear hugs while I pick up tempo. She feels tiny in my arms. Love it. Can hear her rasping in my ears.

Switch to doggy my favourite. Only a few thrusts and she starts to lie down and close her legs... feels nice but I can’t penetrate like I want to. So I jack her back up. But again after some more pumping she lies back down.
“Too deep” I ask.. she nods.

A bit odd, cos I remember slamming this one to oblivion in doggy last time I saw her... her soft arse making loud resounding slap noises. But perhaps she is out of practice... or I’ve gotten bigger.. is that possible? Dunno.

Onto missionary. I pull her legs up. Grind into a tight position and pound away. Love holding her head back so I can see her facials while I slam away. I try to DFK her while we go at it but she’s gasping too much. I can feel her nails in my lower back then my upper back.
Ahhh... fucking bliss. She is such a pro.

AFTERWARDS
Try to keep my eyes open but just doze off with her in my arms. Before I close them I notice the ‘hello kitty’ mirror above. Is it me or do I always see her in this room?

Don’t know how long she will keep this up (heard she was at Top127 before Ginza), but I hope to keep seeing her till she retires. If you haven’t seen her in a while, worth a re-punt IMHO.

Happy Punting.