Thread: YUNA - still skinny, still beautiful

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

YUNA - still skinny, still beautiful

Love my skinny chicks and I reckon I’ve seen Yuna about 6-8 times now over a couple of years. She’s been away for a while on holidays but not long after seeing her return to the roster, I couldn’t keep myself away!

SCOPING
    First time I met her I couldn’t believe my luck. Jackpot, perfect long proportions on a pretty face. Korean too, which at the time I had a major fetish for. Love that dyed, wavy hair and the pale skin... love it. Her roster pics back then drew me to her. She looked great. They are a bit more generic now and I reckon she is thinner than the current pics portray.

She’s tallish at 168cm I reckon and is about a size 4-5. So you can imagine what her proportions are like. Petite frame, narrow shoulders and hips, flat tummy and bolt on B-C cups. Not super toned so her arse is a little soft. But first time I saw her in silver bikini and heels, my cock just shifted into high gear.

After a few years now, a long break from seeing her, she hasn’t changed too much. Perhaps a bit less toned and she must be hitting late 20’s now. Her face shows it a little when she smiles, around the eyes and mouth, but when she is moaning with eyes closed she looks beautiful. Still has a super narrow waist that you can touch thumbs around. Her tits, a good size for her frame.

TASTING
    Pretty sure she is a smoker if that is not your thing, but she hides it well with gum and mouth wash. Biggest turn off for me is the voice. Husky and a bit too deep for me.. totally opposing to the way she looks. But hell... just fuck her and don’t talk to her and it’s all good!
    DFK is very responsive. You push and she pushes back, you barely taste the ciggy’s.

PRE-GAME
    BBBJ... in shower, I threw in a few deep thrusts to get her gagging. Then on the bed I pull back her hair to see her face and use it to push her head for some more deep ones. She can’t really do DT, but she gives it a go.

I ask to fuck already and I see her grab the condom, but then she goes back to my cock and takes a mouthful of listerine. BBBJ listerine. Haven’t had that in a while... nice.

But I want to fuck already. She spits out listerine and doms me up with her mouth. When did she put that in her mouth? Did she have it in there when she was BJ’ing with the listerine? Wow her skills have improved. I barely feel it come on.

MAIN EVENT
    Even after all these years she is still pretty tight. I do her cowgirl, easy at first then with some deep ones. Sitting up to give her some tight bear hugs while I pick up tempo. She feels tiny in my arms. Love it. Can hear her rasping in my ears.

Switch to doggy my favourite. Only a few thrusts and she starts to lie down and close her legs... feels nice but I can’t penetrate like I want to. So I jack her back up. But again after some more pumping she lies back down.
    “Too deep” I ask.. she nods.

A bit odd, cos I remember slamming this one to oblivion in doggy last time I saw her... her soft arse making loud resounding slap noises. But perhaps she is out of practice... or I’ve gotten bigger.. is that possible? Dunno.

Onto missionary. I pull her legs up. Grind into a tight position and pound away. Love holding her head back so I can see her facials while I slam away. I try to DFK her while we go at it but she’s gasping too much. I can feel her nails in my lower back then my upper back.
    Ahhh... fucking bliss. She is such a pro.

AFTERWARDS
    Try to keep my eyes open but just doze off with her in my arms. Before I close them I notice the ‘hello kitty’ mirror above. Is it me or do I always see her in this room?

Don’t know how long she will keep this up (heard she was at Top127 before Ginza), but I hope to keep seeing her till she retires. If you haven’t seen her in a while, worth a re-punt IMHO.

Happy Punting.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nice AR. I saw her on her first day back. She's such a funny nd a lovely girl ...a very passionate kisser we enjoyed our slow sex together

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fantastic Aar. glad that Yuna is back. I like slim / skinny girls and Yuna have seen Yuna several times myself. sure she has husky voice but heck who cares, we're not making love to her voice. she hasn't changed much since i first met her a few years ago in 124 regent st. a hot Korean body if you're into slim/skinny girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yuna has not changed one bit from last time I saw her, probably months ago. Had to see her for some pussy sliding and I wasn't disappointed.
    This girl is still very very fit, you could see her toned abs and packs too. Lots of enthusiasm, great BBBJ and pussy sliding.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Horny as fuck yesterday and was in the hood so based on roster pics tried to book Lilly@ginza then Steph@278, new ones that looked like my kind. They told me best skinnies would be Sarah or Yuna. Didn’t even know Yuna was back and now at 278... so couldn’t resist another visit to her.

When she opened the door, she was in a black dress that looked like it was buckling from her boobs wanting to pop out. She didn’t remember me but it’s okay... been a while. Will try to jog her memory with my cock buried in her.

Watching her get undressed couldn’t help but think that this girl really hasn’t changed much. She must be late 20’s to early 30’s now but could still pass for early 20’s easy. Smooth white skin, long wavy, brown hair and that cute face, like a princess.

Her body for me is still great. Slim to skinny, with petite shoulders, small bum and tight, trim waist on 168cm. If she was like 155cm with same proportions she would be perfect for me. I’m only a tad taller then her.

Boobs - hmmm... has she had something done? I don’t remember them being this big (still looks great though) and tbh they were a little on the hard side.

Was a great fuck session though, her boobs still felt great during BBBJ and squished btw our bodies. Have to say I fucked her pretty hard and we eventually went back to doggy and I went balls deep for ages, just grinding into her... feeling that little wall at the end of my cock. You know they can feel it when that fake moaning turns into real moaning. Lots of ‘omg’ from Yuna this time. But not a single complaint.

After all these years still professional, sensual and gives it plenty of enthusiasm and passion. DFK was sublime.

Hitting only 1 punt every 2 weeks atm so good to get a sure thing this week.

Happy Punting fellas.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I went to see Yuna too, this girl has not changed much, almost the same from what I could remember.
    I joked with her saying that I thought she had gone back to Korea, got married and have kids already. It's been a while I think from last time I saw her.

Ah, such a classic~ Only had her 4 times, but I would say she was my favourite when I started my punts out at Ginza back then. But, you are right, she did have quite the hard boobs feel. Nevertheless, I liked her for her GFE and pussy-slidings back then ^^ Sadly, although Julia has a longer torso than her legs, she taken over that title for me~ Still, Yuna is a great classic choice for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A week ago, was craving Korean girls after watching dramas on Netflix. Thinking: Seo Ye-Ji.

I didn’t want to risk a newbie over fake pics so went for the ‘tried and tested.’

Some people have changed over the covid lockdown. Some have stacked on the weight and some have come back looking super hot and lean from increased exercise over the last 5months. Wasn’t sure what to expect visiting YUNA again but she definitely sits in the latter half!

She gave me a big smile when I entered the room and I was blown away at her skinny figure (again). She later confirmed that she has been working out and you can tell from how tight and firm she is all over. Toned arms and tummy and her naturally long neck give her the kind of figure that I’ve been looking for to fix my Korean drama craving!

I actually think she is looking her best right now and needless to say the fucking was the professional, sensual, well connected session I always have with this girl.

Favourite for me this time was cowgirl. Her on top watching this willowy figure gyrate on me and grabbing her tight waist just under her boobs. Then I sat up and just hugged her tight trying to merge our bodies while looking in the side mirror.

Damn she just fits so well for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yuna is so ridiculously fit right now, she does a literal workout on top of you which just goes on and on and on.
    The fitness has meant that her face has lost some fullness though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is just too skinny