Thread: Cherry lives up to her name

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cherry lives up to her name

Decided to head to 227 North Strathfield after work today to see Cherry. We've all heard so much about her and I needed to see what the number 1 girl can do.

First of all, she is young, maybe mid-late 20s, not model like but definitely a cutie. She's super sweet, constantly trying to initiate conversations and even let me play games on her phone while she continued with pt 1. Really really pleasant to chat with, and her english is better than expected. She's not stick-like thin, but her body has great proportions, slight belly fat but definitely not a show stopper given her twins are so great to play with.

After 30 minutes of chit chat and pt1, then came pt2. She went to grab a hot towel, wiped me down and then she crawls on top of me and uses her sweet sweet melons to massage my back. Next she started playing with little big L_kun and stroking it like a pro, kissing my body and getting so close with her mouth that I thought she was going to give me a surprise. Wishful thinking but the teasing made me want it more. She kept stroking and I thought I was going to miss out on what I went there for... Spanish. So I asked if I could put it between her prized assets and from there, she stood on the side of the bed, clamped my lil big bro and just spanished me good, just the way I like it (not the type where they are leaning against the bed and you need to thrust)

She was moaning and suddenly says in a fairly loud voice, with that cute chinese accent "wow your cock so big" lol. That was kind of embarassing because I heard people outside talking.

Anyways, Ahlungor's number 1 girl just became my number 1 girl too. Best spanish and GFE to date from the lovely Cherry. Addicted!

Damage: $50/45mins + $50 tips

Would definitely return.

Great review brother Kun!

Did you get some after cum service from Cherry too? It’s called 腎療!(she was a nurse back in China!) it’s a kind massage all around your cock and balls in the sensitive and groins areas without touching your family jewels. It’s apparently good for man’s health and recovery........... haha

Ps, one time I asked her to give me that treatment as part 1 and the build up was awesome!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah sorry Ahlungor I did not see your reply until now. I didn't get the after cum service! I should ask for that next time!

Still on my Spanish Conquest. Anymore recommendations for a newbie like me? Have yet to find Rebecca, is she still in Burwood? Would love to hear your advice!

Quote Originally Posted by L_Kun View Post
    Ah sorry Ahlungor I did not see your reply until now. I didn't get the after cum service! I should ask for that next time!

Still on my Spanish Conquest. Anymore recommendations for a newbie like me? Have yet to find Rebecca, is she still in Burwood? Would love to hear your advice!
    Sorry mate, I think Rebecca from 14 Concord has retired for good, she could be running her own beauty shop somewhere but that would be primarily catering to female clients !

While still in Burwood, the only one I know and can recommend is Mimi the master.

Otherwise, there are a very good collection of busty MLs right now in the city - go take a look at Blossom ‘s roster . 4-5 busty girls there all with natural E Cups !! It’s like a Spanish school in that shop......... lol

Plus Emma from Diva ! Take your pick.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sorry mate, I think Rebecca from 14 Concord has retired for good, she could be running her own beauty shop somewhere but that would be primarily catering to female clients !

While still in Burwood, the only one I know and can recommend is Mimi the master.

Otherwise, there are a very good collection of busty MLs right now in the city - go take a look at Blossom ‘s roster . 4-5 busty girls there all with natural E Cups !! It’s like a Spanish school in that shop......... lol

Plus Emma from Diva ! Take your pick.

Cheers
    Hi Boss, do you have a phone number for this shop? Cracker seems down. Thanks