Thread: (K) Berry, very good!!!!! (pictures)

(K) Berry, very good!!!!! (pictures)

Been a regular to both 42 gladesville and 485 rockdale, the reception have exceptional client service and there are some true gems found at both these establishments.
    Decided to have a 30 min punt in the afternoon during my break and been reading good things about Cherry so I made an appearance.
    Session didn't start till about 30 min after the agreed time as she was still preparing her make-up, etc. so I was feeling a bit rushed but as soon as Cherry walked in the door, I had forgotten all my time constraints.

I would say that her face is 6/10, body 9/10 and service 10/10. She does not have the standard Korean race queen / beauty face but she's definitely cute in her own way.

She had a great GFE vibe to her and immediately embraced me after closing the door behind her. DFK ensued and it was very deep and sensual, and she was really getting into it, there was no sign of it being forced.
    Shortly afterwards, we stripped down and she revealed her great pair of C cups that were soft and smooth.

She proceeded to wash me in the shower thoroughly and as I dried myself outside she knelt and gave me an amazing BBBJ.

She definitely knows how to stimulate and pressure the right areas during the BBBJ and she continued to do this back on the bed after a sensual catbath; I felt I could have already blown at this moment but we went to cowgirl then missionary where I couldn't contain anymore.

The view over her entire body was exhilirating and we were DFKing the entire time. No area was taboo and unexplored (although I did not try anything too wild).

She's definitely the best service I've had in all my punts and a true keeper.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...service-korean

Banned
    I remember Berry or Cherry as she was previously known. Her diamond service was amazing and there was no KPS when I had a double with her and Lemon at the Gladesville shop. There is an after report back in 2016 if you guys are interested. This girl is definitely worth seeing!!

Berry is available from 3pm today!

Berry is available today!!!!

Very berry good
    Book her right now

Very berry good
    Book her right now