Thread: Eva and Lisa! A&L's Double the Fun - A birthday to Remember!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

Eva and Lisa! A&L's Double the Fun - A birthday to Remember!!

Prelude:

I had no real plan for my birthday today.. it kind of just happened! I was thinking of something to do to celebrate my getting a year older (mind you, it's getting to a level that I don't want to celebrate!) and I was toying with the idea of doing a double. Strangely enough, I had never participated in an MFF session before. Sure, I did the MMFF double at the start of the year, but you cant really call that double in any true sense of the word!

I spent a quiet day at home last night after work, I was already toying with the idea of doing a double at 244. I was waiting for my wechat feed to start updating and it was into the evening when my phone buzzed, shimmied and shook! I grabbed hold of it and started to caress it.. but then I thought that I should pick up the phone and check the wechat feed... man, what an outstanding set of beauties to choose from... I had the choice of Eva, Lisa, Summer and Wendy!! The
    choice was actually pretty hard to make!! I gave it a lot of thought and finally sent the message off to Maggi, the hot receptionist at 244. I will take Lisa and Eva as my celebratory helpers!! Made my way to 244, with my nervousness building to new heights. Fuck I was nervous!

I was greeted by Maggi, and I was thinking that she should have been one of the choices to help me celebrate! I was still trying to think of something cool to say when Maggi called Lisa and Eva to come and greet me! Out walks 2 of the most beautifully sexy girls I have ever known. I have reviewed both of these gems in the last few weeks and to be greeted by both these beauties beggars belief!!

Review Part 1 (Lisa and Eva first hour):

Lisa walks out first... oh my, she was wearing a blue/white mini dress and a pair of high heels.. she looked like she was about to go clubbing! Lisa walks up to me and immediately puts her arm around my neck and gives me a nice big LFK in the reception area.. my nervousness was already beginning to fade. Eva follows Lisa out, Eva is wearing the gold dress that looks like it is made from lotss of shiny coins, and a pair of heels that somehow makes her look even sexier. Eva walks up to me, she waits for Lisa to finish greeting me and then leans up against me, she gently cups her hand gently around my head and gives me a lovers kiss with her absolutely luscious lips.. I reciprocate the gesture by gently stroking Eva's cheeks with both hands and I watch in absolute amazement as Eva's bedroom eyes widen in that way that always amazes me! The girls let out a giggle as Lisa takes my hand and starts to take me up the stairs. Eva now realised that she has left her bag of goodies back in the rest area, apparently due to her excitement to see me!! Eva heads back down with a promise to catch up quickly.

I follow Lisa up the stairs and again I take Lisa in my arms and gently kiss her. Lisa in enjoying the moment alone and reciprocates by again wrapping her arms around my neck and continuing an LFK session until Eva has rejoined us. Lisa dashes out to grab the towels and left me alone with Eva for only a moment and I began to kiss Eva again... both girls love kissing and they both respond in different ways. Eva takes me into the shower and cleans me up, wasting no more time that necessary to get good ol RBJ clean. Showering with 2 gorgeous girls is amazing... Eva cleans the front, Lisa the back and does a nice reach around..Finally finished the shower and Eva has me laying flat on my back and she starts DFK while caressing each other. Her eyes widen and my heart melts that little bit more... I now realised I do love Eva more than a little. I gently caress her face and hair and kiss her very gently, Eva whispers "I love you" very softly as we continue to keep each other amused while we wait for Lisa to join us from the shower. Lisa finally joins us on the bed, and starts the most amazingly feeling BBBJ on me as Eva continues to kiss me. My Nirvana. My slice of heaven! Eva turns to watch Lisa as she continues to completely blow my mind. Eva turns back, has a cheeky smile and then sits on my face... Now, not one to brag, but after being with the same girl a few times I had no problem to find Eva's sweet spot and began to concentrate... soon Eva was grinding herself very hard on my face, she was WET!! Meanwhile, Lisa was continuing to show off her great skills at BBBJDT and was engulfing me fully.

The girls decide to swap it around, Eva give me a thorough wipe down and commences her BBBJ and it is so different than Lisa's.. Eva uses her luscious lips fully to her advantage and slowly goes all the way down, and then all the way up in slow motion. Lisa gives my face a quick wipe and promptly sits on my face as I began the same action that just drove Eva a bit wild! Eva finally had enough of the BBBJ and doms me up and begins to ride me CG as I continue to rock Lisa's world with a bit of tongue action. Lisa said something to Eva and then Eva stops and whips off the dom and puts afresh one on for Lisa... Lisa is laying there, all beautiful and I begin to pound her in mish....Eva slides across and places her face next to Lisa's and I find myself DFKing both.. Eva then laughs and Lisa begin to giggle and I look questioningly at the girls.. Eva points to my mouth then Lisa's pussy and finaly to her own mouth... OMG.. I just realised that I went straight from DATY on Lisa to DFK on Eva!!! The girls both giggle at the look of horror spreading across my face! Eva grabs a wet wipe and cleans
    my face and then contunues the DFK session with me!

The girls look like they were enjoying themselves and another dom swap happens very quickly and I find myself pounding away at Eva and there's only 5 minutes left!! I am struggling to blow my load as there are 2 girls to pleasure and enjoy. The hour was quickly up and Lisa made a suggestion that I extend for an hour with one girls... Eva was looking with her big eyes under me and Lisa sighed and began to clean herself up and she let Maggi know that I was extending for another hour with Eva!

Review Part 2 (Eva 2nd hour):

Lisa was having a good old cleanup and had just finished her shower when she quietly exited the room after giving me a few kisses and a "Happy Birthday!" and Eva and I were alone! With only Eva to concentrate on, I began to find my routine again and continued to kiss and caress her face and Eva starts to melt with her eyes widening as I slow the original pace down to finally having Eva placing both hands along my face and she begins her little squeals as she gets close to an orgasm. I finally blow my load at the halfway mark and Eva motions for me to lay next to her and rest a little. We spent 10 minutes just holding each other and I partook in the pleasures of Eva's luscious lips! With 20 minutes to go, I started to commence a serious DATY effort and was rewarded very quickly with Eva getting the belly flops and cums with a loud shout as she hits her peak. I also rediscovered that Eva becomes super sensitive after she orgasmed. Eva doms me up and I commence another awesome session in mish. I was never going to blow another load. Finally, tried to continue DATY on one of the most sensitive girls I know. The last few minutes had her going off like a firecracker

Conclusion:

Fuck me... my first effort at doubles was amazing. Eva and Lisa are both professional and are very VERY attractive. Both girls were awesome!!

Thank you Shane and Angela for another great pair of Girls.
    Thank you Lisa for your awesome effort and giving way to Eva for the second hour.
    Thank you Eva for, well, being Eva!!

This session was totally great and I highly recommend that you try a double with any pair of girls .. I was fortunate enough to havemy 2 favs on me today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me !!!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Great read, mate!!! Still keeping any eye out, waiting for a chance to see when a sexy and pretty petite girl at size 4-5 will pop up down there ...

Nevertheless, Happy Birthday!!

Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Great read, mate!!! Still keeping any eye out, waiting for a chance to see when a sexy and pretty petite girl at size 4-5 will pop up down there ...

Nevertheless, Happy Birthday!!
    Thanks Omni !!!

For a petite girl, try Summer!
    Just.... Wow !!

Thanks made you best rest your rock bunny or you will not make it to next year

Eva a photo update

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great AR A&L,

You chose two great girls.

Next you need to do Monica and Wendy. Two seriously sexy girls when in the same room.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Eva come and celebrate your next birthday with her
    Bliss Massage
    Where all your desires cum true
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat: city girls in &out
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au
    http://244paddington.com.au/roster-2/

Quote Originally Posted by 244 Desire Massage View Post