Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WeChat usage tips

Senior Member(無間使者)

WeChat usage tips

Just downloaded the WeChat app and trying to get my head around the pro's and con''s of using it. I have linked up with one or two contacts which we are communicating similar to messenger. I can see there are other features such as people near by, shake, and bottle in the ocean. Any brothers can advise other content, shops or people to add with interesting material and spice?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No need we chat , all the answer is in this forum mate

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I like wechat as the better shops like Paddo, 42 and 5 keep it updated each day with a roster and better photos of the girls than you find on the forum or on the websites.

I also use it to keep in contact with my favourite or regular girls so that I can message them about when and where they are working that day or that week.

Just another useful marketing tool.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Edpiet View Post
    Just downloaded the WeChat app and trying to get my head around the pro's and con''s of using it. I have linked up with one or two contacts which we are communicating similar to messenger. I can see there are other features such as people near by, shake, and bottle in the ocean. Any brothers can advise other content, shops or people to add with interesting material and spice?
    As long as you are single and don’t have live in girl friend or partner .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Speaking of which, I should really set up a phone at work with a Telstra 365 sim and have we chat on it.

Add us on wechat my friend !

Glades42

The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    No need we chat , all the answer is in this forum mate
    While the forum is excellent, the communication from one shop and one lady through WeChat is at least existent. Better than nothing at all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wechat is great. I book all my visits with it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you guys know if there is a way to register wechat with a different number? Wouldn’t want to us my number. Or are there any options?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any guys know how to hack location on wechat? let’s say im in sydney but i want to set my location to other country/city?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    any guys know how to hack location on wechat? let’s say im in sydney but i want to set my location to other country/city?
    Used to be able to do it, but doesn't seem to work anymore

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried using wechat on a second phone but it logged me out of the first phone. Can only use the one account on one phone at a time

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    iPhone uses "location services" settings to broadcast your actual location. You can turn this off for WeChat, but may make you invisible to others.

You can set any location in your profile.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know why Ginza doesn't accept bookings on wechat? Whenever I try to book they just ask me to call the shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably too busy to juggle wechat, line, whatsapps, sms and phone calls. They direct you to only use sms and phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I like wechat as the better shops like Paddo, 42 and 5 keep it updated each day with a roster and better photos of the girls than you find on the forum or on the websites.

I also use it to keep in contact with my favourite or regular girls so that I can message them about when and where they are working that day or that week.

Just another useful marketing tool.
    what are the paddo and 5star wechatIDs? thanks

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Anyone worked out how to translate the "whats up" in the profiles into English?

WeChat Translate function doesn't seem to work here, and I can't even copy and paste it into translator.

look at the bottom of our signoff

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I found that when you do a search for all reviews from one shop, the result comes as a single link

Now all the good shops have to do is include a link which leads to all aus99 reviews from that shop, in all their signoffs

Rather than reading scattered aus99 reviews on smartphones, we then have ready access to whats been posted over the last 3-6 months for a shop

Trevor
    Our website carries all the reviews on one page. Our girls page also links to each girls reviews
    Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast