I've driven past this place for years and always wondered if it was open or not. It's the triangle house on the corner opposite 7-11. Parking is on the side street you drive around the block to get to it. I Found their ad on back pages yesterday http://sydney.backpage.com.au/BodyRu...hands/91230807
So I gave them a go yesterday.
Dropped in with no appointment and was greeted by I think Vicky. Went to the room and was asked how long. I went for 30 min. Te price list was on the wall- standard price. It also said no sex so don't ask. I knew this was bullshit due to the photos on the ad and their website suggest otherwise! I paid Vicky $35. I watched her put a new disposable cover on the table.
I was told I my ml would be Lily.
Vicky told me to undress and relax.
I undressed and jumped on the table and Lily came in. She is from Taiwan around 30, size10-12, d cup tits. I found her to be quite pretty. Her English was good. She was wearing a short skirt and a tight top. She has a lovely body and very nice legs. A good overall package.
Lily asked if I wanted oil and how hard. Massage was good and we had some small talk. A little tt here and there. Then it was roll over time and I got have a really good look at her and I was really happy with her looks and body, very sexy woman. She asked if I wanted a hand job and I asked how much. It was $50 with her nude. I didn't have that as I only intended for a hand job. We negotiated $30 and I could touch her. With a little oil she got to work. She is good with her hands !! I grabbed her ass and it is fantastic, I wasn't allowed under her panties though. I went for her tits and she got one out for me to play with. All natural with long dark nips, just how I like them, d size I think. She got the job done easily. Cleaned the mess up properly then finished with a head massage and shoulder rub. We had some small talk whilst doing this. She holds a good conversation.I watched Lily tidy up and remove the disposable cover, leaving the room clean and tidy.
I walked away very pleased with the experience and will definitely be back and will definitely spend the extra and get her nude.