Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sasa - My Sweetest Taste of Perfection!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

Sasa - My Sweetest Taste of Perfection!!

Person's Name : Sasa

Establishment : Paddington 244

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $160/hour

Size/shape : 160 cm tall, Shapely and a nice tatt above her pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, GFE

Prelude:

I was kicking back at work today and was having a bit of a think about whether or not I should go for a punt tonight. Just after lunch, my wechat feed started going off like a nymphomaniac trying to use a vibrator with flat batteries! The damn thing bounced and jiggled in my pocket like a set F-cups on a vibrating exercise machine! I was almost tempted to shove it down my pants and get myself off... but that would have raised a few eyebrows where I work, being in an open plan office is a disadvantage on the odd occasion!

Finally decided that I better take a look at the wechat feed and take a look at the long list of beauties scrolling through today.. well, today I was spoilt for choice! Scrolling through at the right moment was 244's photo's... Eva (new photos.. fuck she is hot!! My go to girl).. Wendy (another beauty I need to try) and a new girl Sasa. Sasa attracted my eye for 2 reasons... 1. she's female.. 2. She's hot and beautiful.. Messaged 244 with my preferred time and asked for Sasa.. Maggie replied that my choice has been locked in! My afternoon just got that little bit better! Arrived at 244 after work, got buzzed in by Maggie, the hot daytime receptionist! (one day, I'll work up the nerve to ask her upstairs!!) As I am standing in reception, Eva spots me and comes out to say hello. Man, Eva is hot!! Her lips were begging to be kissed and she offered them up to me in greeting! I nearly changed my mind and thought about Eva!! Next, Wendy spots me and comes out to hug me as well... Eva and Wendy have words and the next thing I know the girls are asking me to take them both upstairs for a double!! Fuck me, that is so tempting, but then Sasa comes out and she caught my eye. Maggie introduced me and Sasa's eyebrows arch up as Eva and Wendy finally leave me alone when they realise I booked Sasa.

Review:

As Maggie intoduced me, Sasa walks up to me wearing a pink wrap around skirt and a cute pink frilly bra.. she had a pair of pink heels on that accentuated the shape of her gorgeous legs and showed off her trim, taut belly (as can be seen in her photo below). I offered Sasa my hand and I gave her my customary gentle caress on the back of her hand, her giggle was infectious and I found myself smiling when she put her arms around my neck and greeted me with a light kiss. Sasa then took my hand and led me upstairs like a lamb to the slaughter.. as I walk up behind her, I can see that this girl is in good shape! Sasa has a longish bob style hair and it suits her perfectly!

After we enter the room, I close the door behind us and I walk up to Sasa and gently cup one hand on her cheek and the other through her hair at the back of head and very gently began kissing her lips, slowly caressing her hair and face. Sasa responded by leaning into the kiss and we enjoyed the moment as the gentle caressing kisses move into a little LFK. I love it when a girl responds to my kissing effort, kissing is very important to me, if they don't kiss then I don't enjoy. I always say that if a girl cant make the effort to kiss you, she obviously doesn't really want to be with you. Our little kissing session lasted probably no more than a minute, but it set the tone for me for the session.

Sasa smiled up at me and suggested we take a shower. She had me in the shower and so soaped up that I swear that half the bottle of liquid soap ended up around the nuts and up my ass. At least I was clean! Unfortunately, no action happened in the shower.. but then, it was a fucking cold day and my ass was freezing off. I suppose all I really have to do is ask for the BBBJ in the shower if I really wanted one. Anyways, I was cold and the towels were hot as they had just
    come out of the dryer.

89ff72b0351199803b433b5dfcf9897f.jpg

After we had both dried off, I again started the kissing session and, again Sasa got right into the session with me... I could feel her slowly melting and then warming up as my gentle kisses started to get her interest up. Now, normally I would hop on the bed first and have the amazing BBBJ done, but not today. Today, I grabbed the pillow and brought it a bit lower and asked Sasa to lay back with her head on the pillow. She looked pretty surprised when I started to do all the work to begin with. Kissing her lips and then working my way down to her knees and them slowly back up, concentrating on her inner leg with a lot of light lips caressing as I made my way to ground zero! Today, I decided to make the session all about her. If you give a woman the gentlest of attention and spoil her a little, this is reciprocated many times over when it comes to your turn! Back to my session, I began to gently kiss and lick Sasa and she rewarded me by spreading her legs wider. Sasa is a great kisser and loves DATY! I start by making a serious effort to get her to cum. She was making all the right noises and I concentrated on her sweet spot by alternating between light and heavy licking and gently sucking her clit. I was hard at work for about 10 minutes and Sasa was making all the right noises, movements and she was so wet! Sasa has a nicely trimmed top and hairless along the sides and I need to confess that she is the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever had! I finally felt her shuddering and shaking, but she remained fairly quiet. Fair enough.. not every girl is a shouter.

I then asked Sasa that we try a bit of 69 but this time, I was on top and Sasa was on her back underneath me.. Sasa gives a very nice BBBJ... a bit too nice judging by the familiar pressure building up very very quickly! I started to do a little bit of FF on her but I was rather slow and gentle as I thrust into her mouth. Again Sasa was making all the right noises as I was enjoying the sweetness of her pussy. Just before I was about to lose my load, I stop the session and ask Sasa to dom me up. I begin our session in mish and thrust into her tight pussy for about a minute when she stops me, grabs the pillow from behind hr and places it strategically under her ass to lift her pussy up for a pounding. This is where my routine hits its stride as I endeavour to either get the girl to cum, or I blow my load first. Halfway through, I know that we are on the right track when Sasa starts to play with her clit as I pound her harder and harder. She's really getting into the session! Finally, I fully blow my load after only 20 minutes of pounding along with Sasa gently caressing and kissing me!

At this point, I grab her legs and physically drag her to the end of the bed, where I kneel on the floor and begin another session of DATY on that sweet tasting pussy! This time, I was at it for 10 minutes and she had a few gentle belly flops and vibrations when , at the end, she ended up blowing like a fucking huge firecracker and her pussy was so wet! I just lay there gently teasing her and enjoying the sweetness of her juices. I made the comment that she had one of the sweetest tasting pussy's I had ever tasted... Sasa then slips her finger in and brings it up to her own mouth and has a lick.. fucking awesome! She then dips her finger back in and offers it to me... She giggles as I suck that finger clean off and then started to lick her a bit more. Finally, she sits up, her hair completely dishevelled and proceeds to DFK me and seems to enjoy the taste of her own pussy as well.. good times just keep rolling!

With 5 minutes to go, we just quietly lay in each others arms and have a quiet chat via translator on our phones. Sasa said that she really enjoyed our time together and she had so much enjoyment. I made the comment back to her that I think that a woman needs to have as much enjoyment out of a session as the man. If a woman is enjoying her session, then the man will get to enjoy it even more... Sasa laughed quietly, agreeing with my reasoning and gave me a beautiful few minutes of DFK as we lay in each others arms until the time finally ran out...

Conclusion:

Sasa is a really beautiful girl with a very nice body shape and slim waist. She has the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever had.. nectar of the Gods!

Thank you to Shane, Angela and Maggie for again looking after me and having such awesome girls.

Thank you Sasa for being an amazingly tasty ride.

I would definitely come back to see Sasa, she is cute and very sexy (and tasty!!)..
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Link to all Sasa's photos

http://244paddington.com.au/sasa/
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Great review pleased to see you using the website
    Cheers
    Shane

Sweet Sasa is here today

Such a sweet kisser though I hear Jennifer is good

Shop Owner
    Maybe Sasa and Jennifer could have a kissoff
    Bliss Massage
    Where all your desires cum true
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat: city girls in &out