Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://www.dreamgirlss.com/

Hours of Business : 12pm to unknown

Rates : $300-$600

Size/shape : Very Tiny Petite, B cups, 150CM tall

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : DFK, 69, DATY, FS, CIM, no fingering

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Been pondering to see Sigrid or not the last few weeks. Been reading up on the reviews that you bros have written. That made me very curious as to why Sigrid was so special.
    Contact via wechat the night before. Asked if Sigrid was on, advised that she is available today at 12PM only. Quickly confirmed the booking.

This morning arrived at the location in China Town. Same unit where I first saw Mori. Was advised that Sigrid is a bit late. No problem, just waited for the message to be buzzed up. Today noticed a lot of pretty girls out and wearing very little. Thank you Sydney summer

After 10min got the message that Sigrid is ready. Buzzed up to the unit. Knocked on the door, and there stood a very tiny person, petite, smiling at me. Entered the unit, Sigrid holding my hand taking me to the lounge area. She was wearing black lingerie, very sexy on her small body. Started to hold, cuddle and DFK...wow! Her tongue is so wild! Her tongue stud seems to create a different sensation, first time for me so it was special Sat down on the lounge and kept DFK and cuddling her, she sure knows how to get the blood flowing, little bro was beginning to wake up. After a few minute more, she said to shower. Settled the finances before shower, while she was at the kitchen counter, realised that she was not wearing any undies. Damn, how did i miss that. So went over to her, more DFK and touching her sexy round bum and pussy. Heavenly! Finally clothes off, and to the shower.

Shower the usual. As other bros mentioned she sprayed mouth wash into your mouth. She is very chatty while in the shower, so got to know a little more about her. She puts a lot of attention in washing little bro, after a bit she goes on her knees and BBBJ. Wooohooo....this was sensational - esp with that tongue stud - just feels so weird and nice at the same time. Time to dry off and on to the bed!

Sigrid does a cat bath which does go all the way to the bottom, and rubs her body on you, at times will position her pussy on my thighs and rubs against me. She does all these moans that really sets the mood. Kept teasing me for a bit and than pays attention to little bro. Gives a decent BBBJ with lots of saliva. Nice and wet! Signalled her to change to 69. Her small tiny body!! A little hard to do 69 with the height difference but still managed to and the music of her moans starts. Now asked her to lie on her back to do some proper DATYing. She is very responsive and moans a lot. She than starts to move her pelvis up and down, making sure my tongue is at her sweet spot. Think made her cum.. Was a little surprised when she started to talk dirty between her moaning

Time for the main menu, she doms me up and starts with CG. Noticed that she used lube, a little disappointed. Not sure if she did the same for the bro's whom have seen her. Tried multiple positions, Misc, Doggy, back to CG, Reverse CG. Doggy position was the highlight as you can see her sexy round bum and how petite her body is. She was a super trooper, took the pounding and wanted more. It seems that the lube has made her pussy so smooth that I could not feel it gripping little bro. Kept pounding her for a long time. Not complaining, as Sigrid at this stage is moaning a lot and lots of dirty talking A few more thrusts, asked her if ok to HJ and CIM. She nodded with a cheeky smile and said "will take all your cum". We re-positioned ourselves on the bed and she starts a HJ mix BBBJ, lots of tongue action. Oh, during the pounding session lots of breaks for DFK - she really enjoys it! Finally getting close, signaled her that I am about to shoot off. She whanks me faster and puts her mouth ready, and finally shot my load. phew!! that was a session to remember. Sigrid cleans me up, comes over for light DFK and cuddles till time was up. Quick shower and session over.

Sigrid is a pretty girl, petite and very accommodating. We went over time but Sigrid did what she had to till i unloaded. Her english is very good, able to have decent conversations. Not a time watcher and focuses on you.

Not sure how long she will stay at DreamGirls / Sydney as she said she is finishing off uni soon. Hope you bros will have a chance to see her.

Wow ! Sigrid’s review count seems to be catching up with Nana’s !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Sigrid is so cute, amazing service! A really great girl!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Sigrid is so cute, amazing service! A really great girl!
    Fuck I’m still trying to catch my breath after seeing her last night. Sensational

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamGirls View Post
    Sigrid, another horny DreamGirl, exceptional good service, is on today, book early

Sigrid, our Pocket Rocket is on today, book early

Please note our new wechat ID is Dreamgirlss1
    hello what are the rates please

Sigrid, another horny DreamGirl, exceptional good service, is on today, book early

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1