Junior Member(有D料到)

Indo Sandra - Incredible Ride in Cowgirl

Date: May 2023

Girl: Indo Sandra

Services Provided: Shower Together, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS in CG & doggy

Service: 9/10

Face: 7/10

Body: 9/10

Booked Indo Sandra and when she greeted me at the door, the first thing I noticed was that great body. Slim. Perfect B cup tits to the point that I think they may be enhanced--but really well done. She was pretty, but if I saw her casually in the street, I don't think I'd look twice. I'd say Indo Laura from this shop is prettier.

"Let's have a shower" she said. Straight to business. It may have been because it was near the end of her shift and she was tired, but she barely gave a smile, which is a shame because the rare one I did get from her actually highlighted how pretty she was.

After the quick shower she went straight to BBBJ on the bed, which was a highlight of this experience. She took my whole cock into her throat, and managed to simultaneously tongue my balls without even a hint of a gag reflex. Call me impressed. The best is when she aggressively sucks up and down up and down very quickly. I almost busted then and there and with my cock all the way down her throat, she would have inadvertently swallowed my load, so I had to get her to stop a couple of times.

After a time with her great BBBJ she asked if I was "ready to start", but I told her I wanted to DATY first, which she obliged. (With a straight face.) I can tell when I'd hit the spot she likes as she'd let out a moan and an involuntary hip spasm. I knew I was getting her closer and closer, as her moans were getting more frequent and louder. Oddly enough, she told me to "Stop, baby" when I got her close. Dafuq?

Anyway, can't force anything so I responded in the affirmative when she asked me again if I was ready to start. She put on the dom and put it in while I lay on my back. We initially started stomach to stomach in DFK as I slowly fucked her while she was on top. She then shifted her position so she was straight up, squatted on my cock, and started riding me while I was cupping those perfect tits. While riding, she then put her knees together while squatting so her knees were basically above my chest. In this position her pussy was even tighter and she started riding harder and faster. It was incredible!

After a few minutes of that, she rotated around while I was still inside her, for some reverse CG. What a perfect position. Watching myself going in and out of her from there was spec-fucking-tacular.

Finished off in doggy which felt so good I ended up busting inside her. I pulled myself out and took the dom off, which was now completely filled with my baby batter. Allowing zero rest for me, she said "We still have about ten minutes left. Are you ready to go again?" (I'm actually surprised I lasted as long as I did--see my username--if there was only ten minutes left of an hour long sesh.)

I'm usually only a one shot guy, but this time? Fuck it. Why not give it a shot? I asked her if she can just give me another BBBJ and, funnily enough, she responded with "There should be a please in there". Again, with that straight-faced, deadpan expression.

"Can you please put your mouth on it? You're so good at it!"

"That's better" she said with a smile, and attacked my cock again. Unfortunately I couldn't bust for a second time before her timer went off so I had a quick shower to end the session.

TL;DR - Nice body, decent face. Great BBBJ and amazing CG

WIR: I'd say so, though I'm not sure I'm ready to put her on my list of regulars yet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the AR! would you say her attitude is a bit cold? seems she's got straight face for most of the time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexjo974 View Post
    thanks for the AR! would you say her attitude is a bit cold? seems she's got straight face for most of the time
    Hmm....could be the almost back to back 10 hour shifts for the past 2 months??

Sandra is working today, young and pretty girl with slim fit body!

Call or SMS us to make a booking now~~