Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 121 Quay Bad Service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    What the actual fuck man. It's a fucking punt. You win some you lose some. Expecting extras cause you have money is a very unhealthy perspective to have in this hobby. I suggest you quit.
    Wasn't expecting extras because i have money. We're talking $50 for part 2 extras so not like im loaded. But when you go to an adult massage shop which is known for extras and is advertising a new girl so actively its expected to be fun, so to speak.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Hey concept, so what kind of resolution are you after? Free session? Get the same girl and give you a free tug?
    What does the job needs to do so you don't hold the grudge anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Look man, it's called punting for a reason. Your dick may had looked nasty, and hence didn't want to give you part 2 or maybe she was just in bad mood.
    If it happened to me, just give feedback to shop ( which you did) and move on.
    Go to RNT like 227 Broadway which is all inclusive and you know there will be part 2.
    Feedback was given to the shop. They don't even give a shit which was the point of the post!

Agreed on 227. Haven't had a dud punt there yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    It's she pretty MR Xcon?
    Cute personality and above about a 7 in looks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    Wasn't expecting extras because i have money. We're talking $50 for part 2 extras so not like im loaded. But when you go to an adult massage shop which is known for extras and is advertising a new girl so actively its expected to be fun, so to speak.
    This does not mean it's guaranteed. Sure the place might be known for extras, but it is still operating that aspect illegally and completely at the girls' discretion. Lots of variables could explain why you didn't get extras, but to think it is within your right just because you visited the shop is an absolutely appalling attitude to carry with you.

If you're not willing to risk "dud punts" like this, I suggest you just stick to the tried and tested.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This does not mean it's guaranteed. Sure the place might be known for extras, but it is still operating that aspect illegally and completely at the girls' discretion. Lots of variables could explain why you didn't get extras, but to think it is within your right just because you visited the shop is an absolutely appalling attitude to carry with you.

If you're not willing to risk "dud punts" like this, I suggest you just stick to the tried and tested.
    The shop manager already said that the girl didn't know about HJ or nude because it was her first day so it is poor management for not informing the girl before she started.

The shop advertises on erotic massage forums and in other adult bodyrubs sections. One would expect at least a HJ available. If they only advertise in legitimate places, one could say that its a punt and no extras should be expected.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    The shop manager already said that the girl didn't know about HJ or nude because it was her first day so it is poor management for not informing the girl before she started.

The shop advertises on erotic massage forums and in other adult bodyrubs sections. One would expect at least a HJ available. If they only advertise in legitimate places, one could say that its a punt and no extras should be expected.
    Perhaps she didn't want to provide it to OP. I don't know. I'm just saying it's not OK to feel entitled to extras simply because that was your intentions for going to these kinds of shops.

Perhaps she didn't want to provide it to OP. I don't know. I'm just saying it's not OK to feel entitled to extras simply because that was your intentions for going to these kinds of shops.
    There is always two sides of the story, I suppose if the shop’s initial reply to the OP’s text was more diplomatic and more customer service oriented, we won’t be having all these debates. Pretty sure a simple discount of say $20 for the OP’s next visit would have closed the case. I’m sure all those more seasoned mamasans such as Alice, Nicole, Bella, Summer etc. would have handled this a little bit better.

Having said that, I think big W had a point there in the post before that in a RnT environment, a nude HJ is sort of expected, girl NTI or first day at shop is not an excuse, unless the shop clearly stated in roster about massage only ! Which they are quite entitled to do, disclosure is the key. On the other hand , as I said in my earlier reply, we don’t know what actually happened inside the room, there may be a good enough reason for the girl Not to offer a part 2. But that’s something we probably won’t find out.

What I would be interested to know is , if any other punters have managed to get a part 2 from the same girl ?

Again , storm in a tea cup?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anybody actually read the screengrab?
    "Doesn't Mia do extras?"
    "Yes"
    "Weird.She just said no time today.Maybe next time"
    "Oh no... sorry about that... maybe next time"
    "There won't be a next time, not wasting my time with your shop anymore"
    "Will be putting that review on forum as well"
    ...There's nothing wrong with the girl, the expectations of the girl, or the way the girl is trained by the shop..at most a case of bad time management. The way the initial statement read, almost like "ah well, maybe next time" and the response to that "sorry about that, maybe next time..." storm in a teacup and a thread about nothing for $35..which paid for a $35 massage..nothing cheated nor stolen by the shop.. Nuances of written English to a shop of native Chinese speakers, a dummy spit and a thread that runs and runs.. Sheesh!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    Has anybody actually read the screengrab?
    "Doesn't Mia do extras?"
    "Yes"
    "Weird.She just said no time today.Maybe next time"
    "Oh no... sorry about that... maybe next time"
    "There won't be a next time, not wasting my time with your shop anymore"
    "Will be putting that review on forum as well"
    ...There's nothing wrong with the girl, the expectations of the girl, or the way the girl is trained by the shop..at most a case of bad time management. The way the initial statement read, almost like "ah well, maybe next time" and the response to that "sorry about that, maybe next time..." storm in a teacup and a thread about nothing for $35..which paid for a $35 massage..nothing cheated nor stolen by the shop.. Nuances of written English to a shop of native Chinese speakers, a dummy spit and a thread that runs and runs.. Sheesh!
    Always had good service!!!
    Surprised!! Think it’s just communication problem!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Owner has returned from being away (which i was unaware of) and reached out to resolve the issue.

Offered a peace offering but i politely declined as i wasnt after an freebies and its just great to see them retain their high levels of customer satisfaction that i had become accustomed to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123