Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 121 Quay Bad Service

Senior Member(無間使者)

Angry 121 Quay Bad Service

Screenshot_20180225-193006.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Not one to usually complain but thought I would share the info to save others from wasting their time.

Bit surprised as its usually a good shop but anyway situation is new girl didn't provide any extras. Was raised with management in which they just said hopefully next time. Seriously why would someone bother with a maybe as lets not kid outselves, thats the reason we go to these shops otherwise we could just go to a normal massage shop for a way better massage. Anyway, stated will post on forum so others know and again, reply was just please don't post and give the new girl a chance to improve. No dicsount, no compensation.... Nothing...... If it was my shop personally I'd give a discounted or FREE massage next time to make up for it. Obviously would still pay for girls extras etc. Thats my thoughts anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What extra was you asking?
    Was it last Monsay?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did u pay a higher initial rate?

Banned
    Sometimes they put ads to look for staffs without mentioning the extra part but let the girl do trial for few days so they actually don't know about extra. And actually it's their choice to offer or not, like your choice to take offers or not. Sometimes they think you're detective so they refuse to do, etc. it's not so serious but 121 can offer extra by another girl when the first one finishes part one. Sometimes shop does that. Anyway, 121 manager tried to be nice and offered compensation for you already. Take it easy and give her another chance. That's my 2 cents. Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Name please, so i can avoid

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This girl had her period on Monday - probably she did not want to waste your money - just a guess.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Storm in a teacup. IMHO

Far better to negotiate a better outcome if the mamasam is being apologetic. Shit happens. The shop has a reasonable reputation so it’s fairly clear this isn’t a systemic issue.

Though I feel for the new ML’s who aren’t properly informed what they are getting themselves into.

Compare your experience with the parrallel thread on this forum re 533 bait and switch. You still have your cash in your pocket.

In your case, ranting about your experience and threatening the shop owner won’t get you anywhere. Different story in 533’s case - though it still won’t get you anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Sometimes they put ads to look for staffs without mentioning the extra part but let the girl do trial for few days so they actually don't know about extra. And actually it's their choice to offer or not, like your choice to take offers or not. Sometimes they think you're detective so they refuse to do, etc. it's not so serious but 121 can offer extra by another girl when the first one finishes part one. Sometimes shop does that. Anyway, 121 manager tried to be nice and offered compensation for you already. Take it easy and give her another chance. That's my 2 cents. Cheers.
    Agreed, but most experienced shop owner would have definitely briefed the new girl about the happy ending and extra tipping situations.

After all, it’s their business that could be screwed up if miscommunication at the start. I have seen shops listing new MLs as massage only and that should be the proper way to ease the ML into the industry . She could pick and choose who she feels comfortable in offering extras or not. And punters can keep that in mind whether to take the punt or go with a sure thing instead.

Anyway, like Birch said, it’s a storm in a tea cup and the shop had apologised multiple times already.

Then again , we weren’t inside the room, so it’s none of our business really ?? To be fair, may be there was a good enough reason for the girl Not to offer any part 2 ? It’s her right anyway .

Ps. There are lots of customers who like new to industry young ladies and happy to invest time and money, and ok with disappointment too, each to his own ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From the screenshot, did you just run out of time? Had you tipped the girl already? I bet it was a 30 minute session, you or the girl has left it late into the session, she's realised she has a booking after you and told you your time is up... You're only $35 in for a good 30 min massage, no real harm done. Sounds like you cut the shop off before they could offer anything for your next visit... I use this place a lot they've always been good and usually more than willing to sort things out...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not really sure what you are complaining about. You went to a massage shop and paid for a massage and you received a massage. If it was a sub-standard massage, then yes you can complain. The fact you went to a massage shop with the pretence of expecting extra services is on you. Extra services is 100% at the girls discretion. She can choose not to offer you anything for whatever reason and you just have to suck it up.

Why complain to the manager? How would that go exactly? This girl wouldn't provide the illegal sexual act that this
    premises is not licensed in any way to provide and you as the shop owner can't acknowledge that you know said illegal services takes place.

Do you expect the owner to force the girl to provide sexual services in an unlicensed shop?

How is this different when we see reviews of say a local Thai massage joint. It looks legit and no one is quite sure whether or not girls provide anything. It becomes a lucky dip and you roll the dice to see what you get. Hence the term TOFTT.

If you wanted a sure thing, then spend ur money in a licensed brothel. Don't whinge about bad service because u received exactly what u paid for.

If it was her first day, crikey, give the girl a break, the shop apologised and offered a reasonable answer to your complaint, and you still wrote it up.

Petty
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Banned
    Firstly, we can't blame the girl since it's her first day on the job. She also can't be blamed for not providing extras in a RNT shop. It's at the discretion of the girl whether she provides extras or not. If FS was requested then it may have been appropriate to visit a FS shop.

The messages (cut and paste here) between the concerned parties appear to have taken place after the session. It begs the question what was relayed to the customer before he chose the new girl. If the shop told him before the session commenced that their new girl certainly did extras only for him to find out later that she didn't then the shop is at fault. If this was not the case, then the customer has only himself to blame for failing to make inquiries with the girl at the beginning of the session if he was after specific extras.

Overall, it is the shop's duty to train their girls rather than sending them out without any training and knowledge. When a newbie starts and is not told about Parts 1 and 2, it's not her fault if the customer has an expectation that he will get extras and later complains that he didn't receive it. To state that it was the girl's first day is simply not taking responsibility for what has happened here. I guess both parties are at fault here.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Mr Jeter would give 10/10 for freshness lol.

121 It's a great little shop .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Prob OP felt entitled that he should get what he expects. Besides, you did not even pay for the extras in the first place, the damage is only that measly $ and your 30min

Tbh, you can't blame the girl since she may have just started. If you have specifically asked the manager you wanted extra they might have accommodate you accordingly.

Also MLs also have the right to not give certain extras, or not give any at all. Some of my regulars told me they often refused to those thats downright assholes or if they just don't feel like doing it with them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The owner seemed really apologetic ... so Its shows she care about her customers ...also this is a bit of a dick move from the OP.

OP: next time
    Shop: ok sorry, Next time
    OP: Wont be a Next time

Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    Screenshot_20180225-193006.jpg

If it was my shop personally I'd give a discounted or FREE massage next time to make up for it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyway, 121 manager tried to be nice and offered compensation for you already.
    What compensation did the manager offer? I can't see any offer. Just said sorry but to me, it sounds like they are saying sorry but actually don't care.

The manager knows exactly why we go to these shops and it isn't for massage so why they hire a girl that doesn't do extras makes no sense. Even worse is that they don't tell customers that the girl doesn't do extras when they know the guys want extras.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    Name please, so i can avoid
    Mia. It's on the screenshot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    What compensation did the manager offer? I can't see any offer. Just said sorry but to me, it sounds like they are saying sorry but actually don't care.

The manager knows exactly why we go to these shops and it isn't for massage so why they hire a girl that doesn't do extras makes no sense. Even worse is that they don't tell customers that the girl doesn't do extras when they know the guys want extras.
    Extras are optional, one ML told me she does not provide extra to drunks because
    1. they are agressive
    2.they don't come within the session and then they ask for money back.

Banned
    Actually my bad that I didn't read carefully but entitled that she would offer compensation. But no, manager can't assume exactly that all people come there for extra. They sometimes get reports of offering extra, and now for not giving extra, lol . And in the end, manager can't force their staff to offer extra, tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Actually my bad that I didn't read carefully but entitled that she would offer compensation. But no, manager can't assume exactly that all people come there for extra. They sometimes get reports of offering extra, and now for not giving extra, lol . And in the end, manager can't force their staff to offer extra, tbh.

But they will fire the ones that are not giving extras to everyone and hire those that do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast