Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 121 Quay Bad Service

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by traveller1 View Post
    But they will fire the ones that are not giving extras to everyone and hire those that do.
    I think so, or thar girl will run away before fired.

Look man, it's called punting for a reason. Your dick may had looked nasty, and hence didn't want to give you part 2 or maybe she was just in bad mood.
    If it happened to me, just give feedback to shop ( which you did) and move on.
    Go to RNT like 227 Broadway which is all inclusive and you know there will be part 2.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Actually my bad that I didn't read carefully but entitled that she would offer compensation. But no, manager can't assume exactly that all people come there for extra. They sometimes get reports of offering extra, and now for not giving extra, lol . And in the end, manager can't force their staff to offer extra, tbh.
    Nobody said the manager should force them to do extras but they shouldn't hire girls that don't. They should inform the girl prior to starting and the girl can leave before starting if she doesn't want to do extras instead of waiting for first customers to get surprised by extras request.

When a shop advertises on and adult forum and other online places for adult bodyrubs, then customers would expect extras are available.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Nobody said the manager should force them to do extras but they shouldn't hire girls that don't. They should inform the girl prior to starting and the girl can leave before starting if she doesn't want to do extras instead of waiting for first customers to get surprised by extras request.

When a shop advertises on and adult forum and other online places for adult bodyrubs, then customers would expect extras are available.
    wachumba you got a point. 121 used to be good. i basically stopped going there anymore. i still remember the time with sherily, renne... the amazing days...

Banned
    In the end, every girl is different. Some provide extras while others just do the basic service. It's up to them!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I guess it's the shop's job to make it clear to the customers before the massage started. I'd believe most people go to these shops not just for a basic massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    What compensation did the manager offer? I can't see any offer. Just said sorry but to me, it sounds like they are saying sorry but actually don't care.

The manager knows exactly why we go to these shops and it isn't for massage so why they hire a girl that doesn't do extras makes no sense. Even worse is that they don't tell customers that the girl doesn't do extras when they know the guys want extras.
    Wachumba thanks for understanding the point of the post.

Just to clarify as well its not the first time I've been to the shop so they would have a history of previous msgs with previous bookings.

Always clean and showered before coming to these type of massages so that's not an issue.

Anyway point of the post was to share the info so it may be useful to others to save others time.

Person responding to msgs was noy helpful in anyway. Simply just saying sorry and not offering a resolution is not helpful. On top of that to just maybe next time is a bit silly. Its a rub and tug shop and thats well known.

Definitely in agreeance with the boys about Renee. Oh my goodness.... The memories with her.... She was a gem and definitely one of, if not the best massage girls ever. It was always hard choosing between her and Christine.

Hey concept, so what kind of resolution are you after? Free session? Get the same girl and give you a free tug?
    What does the job needs to do so you don't hold the grudge anymore?

I wonder how many NTI punters would be attracted to see Mia - for a challenge or simple curiosity?

She is on the roster today :

Monday

Mia New Girl HK girl, 24, 163cm. With mature beauty and elegant body shape, very smooth skin.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    It's she pretty MR Xcon?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Hey concept, so what kind of resolution are you after? Free session? Get the same girl and give you a free tug?
    Checking the OP's previous reviews, he had not posted any positive reviews on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    It's she pretty MR Xcon?

Haha Woosie, so, if she is pretty, you would try even if you may or may not get a HE ??

How’s “ mature beauty “ sound to you ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What the actual fuck man. It's a fucking punt. You win some you lose some. Expecting extras cause you have money is a very unhealthy perspective to have in this hobby. I suggest you quit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Refused by WL for extra is not the most frustrated one. The most frustrated scenario is that you paid for extra, but gets nothing...:-p.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    What the actual fuck man. It's a fucking punt. You win some you lose some. Expecting extras cause you have money is a very unhealthy perspective to have in this hobby. I suggest you quit.
    Agree, it has also happened to me, just ask another girl for Part 2, unless one has less than 5 minutes left in the session.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Refused by WL for extra is not the most frustrated one. The most frustrated scenario is that you paid for extra, but gets nothing...:-p.
    Paying $50 upfront and the girl promises to take her gear off but instead keeps it on longer than you expected. This definitely wouldn't go down well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Paying $50 upfront and the girl promises to take her gear off but instead keeps it on longer than you expected. This definitely wouldn't go down well.
    Agreed, but that's not what happened... they ran out of time in a short session..everything else written is fluff ..and irrelevant.. Not bad service, just wrong attitude; shit happens, move on...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    With this kind of complaint its best off you go to FS and dont have this problem

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why would i bother holding a grudge. Plenty of other shops i regularly frequent that i dont have to take a gamble on. Info was just shared to show that they obviously don't care about retaining customers. Not after a freebie but maybe just accept the error and offer a discount to come back so they can rectify the situation with another girl perhaps. Obviously extras payable etc or even any interest in retaining my business as opposed to just better luck next time!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Quote Originally Posted by goldmann View Post
    With this kind of complaint its best off you go to FS and dont have this problem
    Plenty of shops who value a clients business. No need to go to a full service shop unless im just after that alone, as in the sex.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast