Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: smile

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    I tend to agree with the above. Has always been one of those mysteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I visited this place for a few times few years ago and stopped. Recently I gave this place another visit, based on the intel. Needless, I agree what everyone from the last few posts are saying on everything.

It is either overhyped or manufactured hype. Wouldn’t waste my time there again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had a couple of good experiences at the Surfers shop, but it's also pretty rundown and it has really narrow rickety massage tables, which I hate. Give me a nice wide comfortable table with plenty of room for two.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried this shop several times, never met the hype...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw a nice freshly minted sushi here today. Very shy and just learning but I enjoyed my time and stayed two hours. I believe there are a few new..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a text from Smile earlier this week saying that girls are also available for dinner dates and karaoke nights. I suppose they're open to other offers afterwards? They give a roster for Springwood and Surfers shops but not Greenslopes, maybe that shop is closed?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    I had a text from Smile earlier this week saying that girls are also available for dinner dates and karaoke nights. I suppose they're open to other offers afterwards? They give a roster for Springwood and Surfers shops but not Greenslopes, maybe that shop is closed?
    that would be interesting...was one lady at Springwood I would have loved a little VW bonnet Dont think she is there anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    yes greenslopes is finished, a good month or so, last time the regulars had all finished.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't been for a while. Saw new little girl here today.. standard visit.. nice small compact body if your into small.. still a bit shy 😆 Na....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone have any followup experience regarding the dinner dates thing? I used to get their texts too, but didn't get this one.. wonder what the prices are. Or was that directed at HST only lol
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha I doubt it was just me who got the text. I received another one last night. They don't say how much for a dinner date so I guess you have to ask them if you're interested?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went here today tried again are couple of you think so much of the place , ummm you guys must be getting kick backs from owner lol joint it self not bad to last time I came but that’s where it stops go in 4 ladies mid to late 20 and 30 no fresh sushi like u put it I would say coles home brand tuna !!!! Very ordinary girls. 2 sleep on couch not even wake when I enter other 2 wouldn’t twice .. and owner sitting staring me like u wants to kill me lol what a start fuck I’m here take 30 mins pot luck Massage average no tt at all !! When finished my back wiped me down with tissues fuck me !! Roll over she does bit legs say extra I say how much $50 no thanks and left never to return .. also girls wearing long pants so Greg 11 u can have this place to your self mate .. and to the owner of joint if he reads get some quality girls and maybe he will SMILE !!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No probs mate... I haven't posted on it much mate and I post on other shops. I always try the new but there are none today.😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I meant I haven't posted much on it. Lately. shops go through up and down periods. If it's not for U .. fine😁

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Went here today tried again are couple of you think so much of the place , ummm you guys must be getting kick backs from owner lol joint it self not bad to last time I came but that’s where it stops go in 4 ladies mid to late 20 and 30 no fresh sushi like u put it I would say coles home brand tuna !!!! Very ordinary girls. 2 sleep on couch not even wake when I enter other 2 wouldn’t twice .. and owner sitting staring me like u wants to kill me lol what a start fuck I’m here take 30 mins pot luck Massage average no tt at all !! When finished my back wiped me down with tissues fuck me !! Roll over she does bit legs say extra I say how much $50 no thanks and left never to return .. also girls wearing long pants so Greg 11 u can have this place to your self mate .. and to the owner of joint if he reads get some quality girls and maybe he will SMILE !!!!
    he is the owner can't you see???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    he is the owner can't you see???

No wonder, Why only 1 👤 Get 😊 from 😊 & Rest finding 😊 as a 🤣.

🧐🧐

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is that an undercover BW accusing me of being an owner.. I was accused of being BW once at ssds by the owner after they had an online spat because I've been so many times.. I don't mind all the accusations.. but the owner is Japanese and got a shit load more money than me.🤩

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    BW comes in many shapes and sizes, he doesn’t actually exist, but more of a concept or philosophy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Smile owner is Japanese and monitors this forum.
    Shop has potential to be great.
    Shower was very problematic when last went.
    Otherwise facilities are quite good.
    Impression I get is that service may vary.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's the same old story. The magic is dependant on the girls when the door shuts.. shops have good seasons and bad seasons. I'm certainly not the owner though. I frequent many shops.. today's quandary was to visit viv at boundary or new sushi at maple. Alas I got busy and missed all. Tomorrows a new day in my quest for newbies.😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i went here on Sunday, just a walk in. had second thoughts when i saw the 2 girls in reception, but needed the fix. so ended up with the smaller of the 2 and had an exceptional hour.
    she only works springwood on weekends, weekdays at surfers when not at school.
    all i can say is she was definitely VFM and a very tidy little unit once she was unkitted. would return to see her for sure.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast