I don't know what the fascination with this place is...

Took a punt with the Springwood location today for first time ever and was left extremely disappointed.

From start to finish:

• Over the top sign in register - It requires everything from name, number through to address. It was like I was signing in to some corporate headquarters.
  • The waiting room - It was a confusing presentation of ladies and was hard to tell what was on offer. They're all just hanging around with some looking like admin/counter staff and others looking like they're on their break - wtf do I pick? As the admin staff were actually hotter! The remainder was distinct lack of quality. So I pick L and head on up.
  • The massage rooms - Well they're not bad but not great either. Rooms were spacious, nice cushy lounge visible and of course the strategically place mirror. I got the feeling things might pick up from here.
  • Massage time - Jesus Christ, what a waste of a trip. L flopping her hand arounds with pathetic attempt at massage, blowing nose from allergies half the session and whinging about no lunch. Instant soft on.
  • The final kick in the guts ( - No offer of extras, even when asked and was told the shop doesn't do it. What kind of bizarro world shop is this?

Maybe I just had a clueless M/day, but yea, I won't be back any time soon. Much better, more consistent operators in Brisbane.