Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: smile

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    always thought smile had potential, but never lived up to it due to the shop decor and attitude of some of the MLs

been to their robertson private residence once before which had a $100+ tip baseline, didn't seem to help with the attitude issue, never been back since...

hopefully they r better after re-opening

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These guys used to run some girls out of an apartment on the Gold Coast. Had some great times there with one amazing little japanese girl... then she vanished about a year ago..

I met up with her a few times at her place as well, but she was really scared of the owners and if they would find out. apparently these girls are "owned" and brought out to service Japanese business men. the owners host parties where the girls are part of the cover charge..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    These guys used to run some girls out of an apartment on the Gold Coast. Had some great times there with one amazing little japanese girl... then she vanished about a year ago..

I met up with her a few times at her place as well, but she was really scared of the owners and if they would find out. apparently these girls are "owned" and brought out to service Japanese business men. the owners host parties where the girls are part of the cover charge..
    yes they still have half a dozen girls who work from a high rise in Surfers but you have to be a contact to utilise the service. The girls are flighty but gorgeous they don’t usually stay long. There are 2 new girls starting this week and I am waiting for a message to see one I have been sent her pic and she is stunning imo . It is a funny setup I have had a girl spend the night with me in Brisbane full natural paid her 400 plus paid the boss for an Uber..I don’t know about them being owned he recently sacked 2 girls because they were slack..there is also girls who only provide massage so I don’t know if they have uni girls also. If you love beautiful young Jap girls this is this best way for a normal punter to find one at a reasonable cost. Start at the massage and when you get the bosses trust he will provide better menus.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'm a big fan of Japanese girls but every time I visited Smile I walked away as the girls looked way too professional, not the cute student type that I'm after

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From what I heard of the Smile operation it sounds like it's has connections to one of the local yakuza in Japan. The owner here would sometimes reply to message while he was overseas and he obviously recruits a lot of his girls in Japan and brings them here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure they are just back packets and he advertises on cheers or another Japanese website for bpkers in aus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Being very careful atm I usually text with Boss but he only wants wechat and they are anal about the procedure to see girls. will get back reasonable I think after 10th July.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wow that's some really interesting comments i see on this page lol, i've been smile at least 30 to 40 times i reckon over the years.

1. definitely not yakuza, not sure how that can get started
    2. the girls definitely don't seem professional, though maybe 2 to 3 years back i reckon a few of the girls were professional, the ones i've seen in late 19, and early 2020 were anything but, very average except for one
    3. it is annoying AF right now to book, you basically can't get proper answers to any questions asked, except for very basic ones, almost feel like talking to a chatbot tbh..
    4. tips there are very standard pricing for the bne scene that i am aware of, some girls will bargain with you, some will not..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Quote Originally Posted by Bblue View Post
    You are right there are a lot of Japanese girls working at this establishment but a lot of them are pretty lazy. You have to come here a few times before the stop giving you the feeling like "last to be picked for football team"
    It is like in every job my friend.... the new ones work well, the old ones are bored and lazy most of the times.
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did Smile today.. the place has had a splash of paint ant upgrade. Saw a pretty Newby. Quite shy , but a nice time was had.

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Still to this day cant find this place in GC.
    I am special tho

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Goldy is a private apartment not a shopfront.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to Logan shop.. M serve me well, but I don't like to put my name number address down .. well...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw M as well today. Friendly girl. Great massage skills. Overall happy with the visit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Did Smile today.. the place has had a splash of paint ant upgrade. Saw a pretty Newby. Quite shy , but a nice time was had.
    Agree - popped in last week and noticed the repaint etc much better.
    There were a number of new girls and very pleasing to the eye.
    I was enjoying my time so much I extended to 90mins.

Will be back again soon but now on a limited budget at the moment.

M.A.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Agree - popped in last week and noticed the repaint etc much better.
    There were a number of new girls and very pleasing to the eye.
    I was enjoying my time so much I extended to 90mins.

Will be back again soon but now on a limited budget at the moment.

M.A.
    Do you know the rates, and if I can just walk in, or do I have to book?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do I need to book or can I just walk in?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They do walk ins but as always booking are recommended to avoid disappointment

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagrarok View Post
    Do you know the rates, and if I can just walk in, or do I have to book?
    The price is standard shop pricing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't know what the fascination with this place is...

Took a punt with the Springwood location today for first time ever and was left extremely disappointed.

From start to finish:

• Over the top sign in register - It requires everything from name, number through to address. It was like I was signing in to some corporate headquarters.
    • The waiting room - It was a confusing presentation of ladies and was hard to tell what was on offer. They're all just hanging around with some looking like admin/counter staff and others looking like they're on their break - wtf do I pick? As the admin staff were actually hotter! The remainder was distinct lack of quality. So I pick L and head on up.
    • The massage rooms - Well they're not bad but not great either. Rooms were spacious, nice cushy lounge visible and of course the strategically place mirror. I got the feeling things might pick up from here.
    • Massage time - Jesus Christ, what a waste of a trip. L flopping her hand arounds with pathetic attempt at massage, blowing nose from allergies half the session and whinging about no lunch. Instant soft on.
    • The final kick in the guts ( - No offer of extras, even when asked and was told the shop doesn't do it. What kind of bizarro world shop is this?

Maybe I just had a clueless M/day, but yea, I won't be back any time soon. Much better, more consistent operators in Brisbane.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415