Thread: Hamilton ( not the musical)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hamilton ( not the musical)

Took a locanto punt in Hamilton private place right on the main drag. Japanese artist! All seemed pretty standard really. Actually she gets into it but only standard service and average massage. I wish they would scrap the body slides on the back and just put some pressure in the massage. Bit older than expected, well aren’t they all but for the $150 for 45 mins its was a drink in this drought

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    Took a locanto punt in Hamilton private place right on the main drag. Japanese artist! All seemed pretty standard really. Actually she gets into it but only standard service and average massage. I wish they would scrap the body slides on the back and just put some pressure in the massage. Bit older than expected, well aren’t they all but for the $150 for 45 mins its was a drink in this drought
    Is this the one who describes herself as an artist? If so, saw her in one of the serviced apartments along Kingsford Smith drive recently as well. I was expecting something spectacular (according to her glowing reviews online). But basically it was as you described - started off with a fairly average body slide on the back with no massage - before the flip and finish. Think I paid for an hr ($180??), and with about ten mins to go, we were both just lying on the bed. I asked her if she would mind just rubbing my legs for a few minutes (had a big bike ride a cpl days earlier). Didn’t really notice it at first, but she had a massage table setup next to bed in the corner - she told me to jump up there.
    Then for the next 90 mins gave me one of the best firm massages I’ve ever had!! She was finding knots and sore spots all over me that I didn’t know I had. Walked out feeling a million bucks, and she wouldn’t accept any extra. So 2.5 hr visit for a 60 minute booking.
    So if you do see her and want a real massage - tell her to cut out the crap body slide part .
    But she is a bit older than what she advertises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk