Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: smile

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    sounds very hit and miss, no hits for me so far...

all jokes aside, greg11 is a great guy, he rarely reports bad punts and only comments on good punts which to me is a positive mindset

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    i went here on Sunday, just a walk in. had second thoughts when i saw the 2 girls in reception, but needed the fix. so ended up with the smaller of the 2 and had an exceptional hour.
    she only works springwood on weekends, weekdays at surfers when not at school.
    all i can say is she was definitely VFM and a very tidy little unit once she was unkitted. would return to see her for sure.
    definitely find some gems here - pity you can never find out who is working on a particular day ...

any chance of a name Homebrew ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to frequent this place also fortnightly a while ago (maybe 2 years now), and was very consistent then, though on the pricier end. but the last few times have been very hit or miss, and then their showers stop working.. and then they stopped answering my wechat. it's just not the same since aki's gone.
    Last edited by blake_ly; 15-08-2019 at 11:43 AM. Reason: not the same **
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a shower there last week. Aki.. I thought she was purely massage... U must do better than me.😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love new girls. I know lots of owners by sight and relationship over a long time and am known for delighting in new. I honestly think I have done hundreds of first massages. I won't diss a shop online.. I am much more likely to tell them directly if not good unless that shop is really bad. Because they know who I am. I often can't help because I never go full only first. But I can comment on young, enthusiastic etc. I have done the first for a few shop owners and big names on the southside. Lol. When I go to shops. The girl often say.. I know U only do new but I hope U will see me again. Only the special ones!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so greg 11, you are as they say in Thailand, 'A BUTTERFLY"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please explain..😁

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    I love new girls. I know lots of owners by sight and relationship over a long time and am known for delighting in new. I honestly think I have done hundreds of first massages. I won't diss a shop online.. I am much more likely to tell them directly if not good unless that shop is really bad. Because they know who I am. I often can't help because I never go full only first. But I can comment on young, enthusiastic etc. I have done the first for a few shop owners and big names on the southside. Lol. When I go to shops. The girl often say.. I know U only do new but I hope U will see me again. Only the special ones!
    I love it when the girl is new to the industry, not a floater who’s new only to a particular shop. Sometimes owners hide the fact that the girl is actually a seasoned pro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is where long term relations with owners come in. It's usually easy to tell by mannerisms and responses. If you think it's bullshit don't return for a while and tell them where to get off. Guaranteed money and a good first experience is valuable for an owner. The hardest truth to get is age.😄

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some shops are 90 percent new some are only retreads. Some don't tell nothing about job .. some all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Please explain..��
    you flutter from flower to flower, never the same

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smiling for real!!!

Can't stop smiling after visiting this shop. VERY Pretty girls, clean and great massage! Will definitely be coming back here!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In my years of punting and visiting this shop, cleanliness is not the word I could ever possibly attach to this shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Surfers shop is a dive too. And has wobbly narrow massage tables that feel like they could collapse at any moment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsamhereiam View Post
    Can't stop smiling after visiting this shop. VERY Pretty girls, clean and great massage! Will definitely be coming back here!!!
    Hmmm, first post?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsamhereiam View Post
    business probably isn't great now huh?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes shop is not cleanest at springwood. Needs nice Reno. But tables are solid as. Surfers shop is small dive and tables are shit and will wobble and creak. Some girls want superstar money for average service but occasionally u can get away with reasonable tip depending on girl.....1 post hahahah.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve seen a lot these Jap girls in Bris shops lately all say smile to slow one girl girl said she lives GC and gets train to Bris to work every day lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't been to smile for a while. Anyone know if there's any new stars there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is my go to these days. I have a nice little friend there that does everything I need and I walk away without spending much at all.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast