Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: smile

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds very hit and miss, no hits for me so far...

all jokes aside, greg11 is a great guy, he rarely reports bad punts and only comments on good punts which to me is a positive mindset

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    i went here on Sunday, just a walk in. had second thoughts when i saw the 2 girls in reception, but needed the fix. so ended up with the smaller of the 2 and had an exceptional hour.
    she only works springwood on weekends, weekdays at surfers when not at school.
    all i can say is she was definitely VFM and a very tidy little unit once she was unkitted. would return to see her for sure.
    definitely find some gems here - pity you can never find out who is working on a particular day ...

any chance of a name Homebrew ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to frequent this place also fortnightly a while ago (maybe 2 years now), and was very consistent then, though on the pricier end. but the last few times have been very hit or miss, and then their showers stop working.. and then they stopped answering my wechat. it's just not the same since aki's gone.
    Last edited by blake_ly; 15-08-2019 at 10:43 AM. Reason: not the same **

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a shower there last week. Aki.. I thought she was purely massage... U must do better than me.😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love new girls. I know lots of owners by sight and relationship over a long time and am known for delighting in new. I honestly think I have done hundreds of first massages. I won't diss a shop online.. I am much more likely to tell them directly if not good unless that shop is really bad. Because they know who I am. I often can't help because I never go full only first. But I can comment on young, enthusiastic etc. I have done the first for a few shop owners and big names on the southside. Lol. When I go to shops. The girl often say.. I know U only do new but I hope U will see me again. Only the special ones!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so greg 11, you are as they say in Thailand, 'A BUTTERFLY"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please explain..😁

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    I love new girls. I know lots of owners by sight and relationship over a long time and am known for delighting in new. I honestly think I have done hundreds of first massages. I won't diss a shop online.. I am much more likely to tell them directly if not good unless that shop is really bad. Because they know who I am. I often can't help because I never go full only first. But I can comment on young, enthusiastic etc. I have done the first for a few shop owners and big names on the southside. Lol. When I go to shops. The girl often say.. I know U only do new but I hope U will see me again. Only the special ones!
    I love it when the girl is new to the industry, not a floater who’s new only to a particular shop. Sometimes owners hide the fact that the girl is actually a seasoned pro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is where long term relations with owners come in. It's usually easy to tell by mannerisms and responses. If you think it's bullshit don't return for a while and tell them where to get off. Guaranteed money and a good first experience is valuable for an owner. The hardest truth to get is age.😄

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some shops are 90 percent new some are only retreads. Some don't tell nothing about job .. some all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Please explain..��
    you flutter from flower to flower, never the same

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213