Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: smile

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Seen 2 sexy Jap 19 year old who work smile at another shop both said some days while working at smile they got no customers all day !! Shame as the girls were young hot and eager but at least can see them at this other shop now
    I went there yesterday, when I open the door, I can see all the girls sitting at the front waiting for customers. I guess it's a quiet day for them but good for me, means I can choose which one to take with me into the room

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    Yes bit of a shithole. Should be cheaper. Skinny wonky tables lumpy and hard. No wonder nobody goes there. Should tell owner to fix it up or at least buy better tables. Hardly anyone will go back after trying it.
    Yeah thats pretty much it man. Only been once but got lucky, girl i had was great she made me forget about the decor and took me away to that special place. Not bad for a newbie.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just called them. There is only one girl in the Sunnybank house today

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by some1likeU View Post
    Just called them. There is only one girl in the Sunnybank house today
    Which one is on at the house?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    there's a house in sbank? same owner? is it good usually? I know they used to have an apartment nears surfers a while back.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Which one is on at the house?
    Mary was in the house yesterday

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    there's a house in sbank? same owner? is it good usually? I know they used to have an apartment nears surfers a while back.
    Yes and yes.

The rooms have ensuites so skipped the shower but started with spa fun then on to the massage table for the balance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    I believe they still do

Senior Member(無間使者)
    surfers is a shop now. not the best rooms but ok. on 2 hanlan st inside small arcade near surf shop. its not yes massage which is visible from st but inside a bit further.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen Mary since she come back?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i recently tried Mary at the house , i love the elite house concept but i was disappointed in the massage table as there is no hole in it for your head and breathing , the curtains let strong light in so very little mood lighting and the parking is in suburban street so clearly obvious to everyone but i do believe if requested you can park in the garage. Mary is attractive but i did not enjoy her massage to soft and a lack of energy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterpunter View Post
    i recently tried Mary at the house , i love the elite house concept but i was disappointed in the massage table as there is no hole in it for your head and breathing , the curtains let strong light in so very little mood lighting and the parking is in suburban street so clearly obvious to everyone but i do believe if requested you can park in the garage. Mary is attractive but i did not enjoy her massage to soft and a lack of energy.
    Whats the damage to your wallet? and what is on offer tho??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by some1likeU View Post
    Whats the damage to your wallet? and what is on offer tho??
    $70 one hour massage everything else industry standard

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Made me smile!

As always, the lovely girls here are not only attractive, but good at their job! Never had a bad experience here. Definitely be going back!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterpunter View Post
    damn... sounds like the whole house experience isnt as attractive as what many of us thought, I believe it would turn out to be like one of those saunas you see in Asia...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    damn... sounds like the whole house experience isnt as attractive as what many of us thought, I believe it would turn out to be like one of those saunas you see in Asia...
    prices are fair but it will all depend on the girl,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do wonder how many of your blokes I have actually seen walking into smile at springwood while I am up picking up my daily bread and paper

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    Roster says VIP customers for mansion by appt who have high rating from girls and good tips. Haha wonder how many customers like that. All u tight bastards can't go.
    There's a roster
    Where do i find this?
    Pm me

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I didn't know there was a roster either. Care to share some details? Apparently the owner/girls for the jap shops do an internal rating system on the punters, and if your review is good enough, you get to go to the house.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If U message their number they will send the days roster for all locations. Walk-ins are hard to rate as most of the time they wouldn't know names.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast