Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: smile

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did your little friend take last week off in cairns by any chance Chief_punter?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

JSYERZ

No she did a couple of shifts this week, I saw her on Wednesday. Who is this girl you are referring too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chief .. are U gonna share who.. or just tease us.lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DCUP View Post
    Did your little friend take last week off in cairns by any chance Chief_punter?
    No she did a couple of shifts this week, I saw her on Wednesday. Who is this girl you are referring too?

(Thought my message may have gone unnoticed as it needed to be verified before it could be seen, hence repost. New account)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think i visited Smile about 4 / 5 weeks ago, got the goods with a girl non-working name is C*** ( can't remember her working name), cheap tip, spontaneous. subpar massage though..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is with the early closing hours of this place? Been a couple of times after 5pm and closed.

Last time I was able to arrive when open saw a fun girl L**** but apparently she more at the GC shop. Easy on the coin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lexi? She is easy on coinc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ooshka View Post
    What is with the early closing hours of this place? Been a couple of times after 5pm and closed.

Last time I was able to arrive when open saw a fun girl L**** but apparently she more at the GC shop. Easy on the coin.

from experience, they can close after 6/6:30 PM, though always a good idea to text them before going.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I still enjoy this shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went here today. The ml could hardly keep her eyes open. Ended up laying next to me and the fell asleep on the table.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Often fresh sushi.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went today without a booking, greeting by the ML M***, looks to be Vietnamese for change, but good English. massage was very average, though she tried her best, also provided full 60 min. Lots of TT, standard option pricing, on the flip is very mechanical. Nice body. WIR, probably not for her.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile

Can find out who is working if you phone James also can confirm A.. provides great Full Menu...probably seen 10 girls from the shop and apart from N... who only worked for a week she is my favourite ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Gents had a couple of PMs please let me know if you got them because I am new to the forum I don’t know thank you..got reply’s thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been there a few times, being close to work I can walk there, but have to say I have never been overly impressed. Has been while since I last went, so maybe it better now or I just lucked out on the few times I went and thinking I will go for a visit in couple of weeks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dropped in for a 30 minute trail punt the other day.. Met a very nice early 20's very slim Japanese ML. After only being with her for a few minutes we just clicked and everything was on Green Alert... Got more that I bargain for in a short time at a very resonable rate. Left more than happy and still cannot stop smiling..
    On the way she asked me to come back soon for a longer booking and she had that look in her eye.. Will return for sure for a longer booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightau View Post
    Dropped in for a 30 minute trail punt the other day.. Met a very nice early 20's very slim Japanese ML. After only being with her for a few minutes we just clicked and everything was on Green Alert... Got more that I bargain for in a short time at a very resonable rate. Left more than happy and still cannot stop smiling..
    On the way she asked me to come back soon for a longer booking and she had that look in her eye.. Will return for sure for a longer booking.
    nice, that is what you like to hear.
    careful she has baited the hook though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    nice, that is what you like to hear.
    careful she has baited the hook though.
    Happy to take, hook, line and sinker..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great news.
    Was talking to papason today and he advised that Watland shop will reopen in July and some new girls. Shop is getting cleanup while empty.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It needs more than a clean up!!!!

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast