Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: smile

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been a while. But dropped into spring. New girl M served me. Pretty girl.. natural C's. The veiw was nice. Friendly personality left happy. Very new.. was happy with standard happy service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to the Surfers shop a few weeks ago and saw Lexi, cute girl with a good body. Sexy tan lines if you're into that. Only ever one girl working there at a time it seems. It was on a Saturday and she said it had been quiet. The shop is hidden away from the street in a very quiet little arcade. They don't have a sign out on the footpath so it's hard for passers-by to see the shop. There's another shop that fronts Trickett Street but it's legit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    I went to the Surfers shop a few weeks ago and saw Lexi, cute girl with a good body. Sexy tan lines if you're into that. Only ever one girl working there at a time it seems. It was on a Saturday and she said it had been quiet. The shop is hidden away from the street in a very quiet little arcade. They don't have a sign out on the footpath so it's hard for passers-by to see the shop. There's another shop that fronts Trickett Street but it's legit.
    I'm into arcade games and I don't mind if others play with my joy stick - Is the arcade in Trickett St?
    NI

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I'm into arcade games and I don't mind if others play with my joy stick - Is the arcade in Trickett St?
    NI
    It sure is. When i went there a few weeks ago 3 mls were working that day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Young Japanese Treasures

Hey brissy punter sounds like your onto the good oil when it comes to pretty japs somewhere other than SSDS and smile Watlan st.. can I ask for a pm from you mate
    Last edited by DCUP; 11-03-2019 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Needed to include name of member

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went here recently on a weekend. Smile on Watland Street.
    Young Japanese girl. Very attractive and very nice to chat with although limited English. Knowing a little Japanese language helps and gets some smiles on return.
    Had quite an enjoyable time with her. All standard pricing.
    4 girls at the shop when I left. All very attractive young Japanese girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The location and entrance still put me off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smiles for days!

So many smiling beautiful girls at this shop! Amazing techniques and they never disappoint! Always a selection of girls available to de-stress after a long day! 10 out of 10!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy View Post
    The location and entrance still put me off.
    Apt name - nothing ventured .......
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Enjoyed the company of a newish girl at smile this week. Good to see some fresh talent. Pleasant looks and personality. Standard visit. Nice massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Enjoyed the company of a newish girl at smile this week. Good to see some fresh talent. Pleasant looks and personality. Standard visit. Nice massage.

A very pleasant girl also.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have never been to Smile, is it worth a visit? How would it rate against Sunshine or Zen?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I have never been to Smile, is it worth a visit? How would it rate against Sunshine or Zen?
    me personally, would rate the girls better, (99% japanese only)not as greedy and they were always having fresh starters, but as far as the decor & ambiance goes = nil at smile, the no frills attitude.
    just my opinion, the girls at both Zen & Sunshine know they have made it to the top and now want the rewards regardless.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Smile ... Fresh raw young girls . Many starting and learning as they go. I personally love this. Some great surprises.99 percent Japanese. Generally lovely young girls with that lovely demeanor Japanese have.

Sunshine.. all experienced girls who know what they are doing. Well dressed and presented. Hardly ever misses mark. Very clean shop. Everything runs more to a formula than smile.

Zen. only been twice. probably somewhere in the middle.

Just general comments. Everyone's experience is different when the door closes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tried Smile recently. Like a previous review, my ML was very new and very attractive. Gorgeous.
    Only downside was some things are still limited or over priced. All in all a pleasant experience and I got on with the ML very well. She wanted me to come back.
    Unfortunately it's a long way out of my way, but will go back some time again in the future.
    Shop is well presented. Has a shower.
    Rooms are a good size and have a little wet towel "oven" in the corner.
    I can see with the right ML you could have really nice sessions here.
    When I left, there were several other attractive Japanese MLs in the front room waiting for customers.
    The other girls appeared "more experienced" but still going.
    The shop sometimes send me a message on Line.
    Certainly a good shop ... Just a pity it's out of my normal area. I
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 07-06-2019 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Line ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would say smile is getting some of its game back. Have personally seen 2 or 3 new attractive there over the last week or so. Standard visits with lovely friendly girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    I would say smile is getting some of its game back. Have personally seen 2 or 3 new attractive there over the last week or so. Standard visits with lovely friendly girls.
    I heard abt this alot.

But, the entrance is wide open. The vietnamese bakery and the news stand are so busy in and out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    People tend to mind there own business. Its not a high volume shopping centre. That little news ship has sold a couple of large gold lotto wins... So if your feeling lucky after a nice session. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Could be a good day to go to Smile today. Just had a text from them with the roster. Six girls at Springwood and three at Surfers. Only one at Greenslopes though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mmm dis sushi monster want some!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast