Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: smile

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I have never been to Smile, is it worth a visit? How would it rate against Sunshine or Zen?
    me personally, would rate the girls better, (99% japanese only)not as greedy and they were always having fresh starters, but as far as the decor & ambiance goes = nil at smile, the no frills attitude.
    just my opinion, the girls at both Zen & Sunshine know they have made it to the top and now want the rewards regardless.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Smile ... Fresh raw young girls . Many starting and learning as they go. I personally love this. Some great surprises.99 percent Japanese. Generally lovely young girls with that lovely demeanor Japanese have.

Sunshine.. all experienced girls who know what they are doing. Well dressed and presented. Hardly ever misses mark. Very clean shop. Everything runs more to a formula than smile.

Zen. only been twice. probably somewhere in the middle.

Just general comments. Everyone's experience is different when the door closes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tried Smile recently. Like a previous review, my ML was very new and very attractive. Gorgeous.
    Only downside was some things are still limited or over priced. All in all a pleasant experience and I got on with the ML very well. She wanted me to come back.
    Unfortunately it's a long way out of my way, but will go back some time again in the future.
    Shop is well presented. Has a shower.
    Rooms are a good size and have a little wet towel "oven" in the corner.
    I can see with the right ML you could have really nice sessions here.
    When I left, there were several other attractive Japanese MLs in the front room waiting for customers.
    The other girls appeared "more experienced" but still going.
    The shop sometimes send me a message on Line.
    Certainly a good shop ... Just a pity it's out of my normal area. I
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 07-06-2019 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Line ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would say smile is getting some of its game back. Have personally seen 2 or 3 new attractive there over the last week or so. Standard visits with lovely friendly girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    I would say smile is getting some of its game back. Have personally seen 2 or 3 new attractive there over the last week or so. Standard visits with lovely friendly girls.
    I heard abt this alot.

But, the entrance is wide open. The vietnamese bakery and the news stand are so busy in and out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    People tend to mind there own business. Its not a high volume shopping centre. That little news ship has sold a couple of large gold lotto wins... So if your feeling lucky after a nice session. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Could be a good day to go to Smile today. Just had a text from them with the roster. Six girls at Springwood and three at Surfers. Only one at Greenslopes though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mmm dis sushi monster want some!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went to smile this week in hopes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited smile . Today, another sweet. Lovely young girl. A few girls on the couch. Had a nice chat. Good massage for a beginner aswell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is the surfers shop address?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have heard there's some fresh talent at smile. I feel like it's time for some fresh sushi. Anyone got any recommendations.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Have heard there's some fresh talent at smile. I feel like it's time for some fresh sushi. Anyone got any recommendations.
    Yes there are some new ones and some are stunner.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can someone pls PM me the address of surfers shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been to the Springwood Smile this afternoon.
    Three JAP girls in the waiting room, 2 are actually a bit chubby comparing to typical japanese girl.
    I picked Le**, very tall for a jap and nice body.
    She provides a very firm hard massage, very good, one of the TOP massage I've had for a while, even for the legit shops.
    Pretty much confirms what other have been saying with the special offers, good option 3. Amazing service.
    Would come back for her, but not others.

Has the quality of smile dropped these days or is it just the time I was there?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by roro827 View Post
    Been to the Springwood Smile this afternoon.
    Three JAP girls in the waiting room, 2 are actually a bit chubby comparing to typical japanese girl.
    I picked Le**, very tall for a jap and nice body.
    She provides a very firm hard massage, very good, one of the TOP massage I've had for a while, even for the legit shops.
    Pretty much confirms what other have been saying with the special offers, good option 3. Amazing service.
    Would come back for her, but not others.

Has the quality of smile dropped these days or is it just the time I was there?
    sounds like a typical smile experience for me, good place if you wanting fresh sushi with soy sauce, ain't fine dining in my limited experiences

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    sounds like a typical smile experience for me, good place if you wanting fresh sushi with soy sauce, ain't fine dining in my limited experiences
    Bro, where would you go for fine dining???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    depends on how deep your pocket is and what your definition of fine dining is...

just stick with what you comfortable with i think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i had a lovely time today sweet. you can not help but smile after a visit here!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had exactly that today.. spent an hour with sporty. Gueniunly lovely young girl. Will visit her again. Anyone else spent time with her?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast