Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: smile

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajsex711 View Post
    Smile Massage Therapy
    8/39 Watland street
    Springwoog

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Don't spoil the morons who are either too stupid to look it up or too lazy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited smile today. met with a great attitude. Slim pretty girl. Just had a lovely massage and chat. Will be back soon for a better massage. Love Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly90 View Post
    I've done the horizontal tango with more than a handful at sprginwood. Never realised greenslopes was the sister shop. My other Japanese girl at greenslopes is getting to expensive so might check this out.

I think Japanese girls tend to be the tightest to? Or is it girl to girl you think
    Haven't done the horizontal tango there unfortunately, but for a while this was my go to. Had a number of duos there which always worked for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to the Greenslopes shop again last week, some really cute girls there, however they really need to clean this place up and make it a little bit more presentable as the other new one couple of doors down is kicking ass.
    But as I said girls at Smile are definitely on the money, probably realise some serious competition has moved in.
    Great for us boys, take advantage of both I say.
    Had booked and arrived 5 minutes early, 3 girls on only 2 rooms, my girls is waiting but rooms are busy for another 20 minutes, so I say ok no problem I go down the street try there, well let's say she saw her money sliding through her fingers and convinced me to wait and yep it was worth the wait.
    I rate the ladies at both shops, so either way it was a no brainer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ohh the shop need a good clean and renovation for sure !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think there is more at play here. I think there may be plans for renewal in that area soon. Just enjoy the young lovelies for what the are. Could be wrong.. but it is clean enough and the young Japanese girls are above average.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    both shops need some renovation in my opinion, might have to do 1 at a time so we don't miss out the fun

a more presentable shop will definitely attract more customers I would say...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is certainly some nice girls here at the moment. I mean nice friendly and cute. Lots of fresh Sashimi!!! Got to try boys.

I reckon owner should hold a gathering/party for punters to chat to the girls. Like some of the up market brothels use to do. haha would be fun. Bit of music and few drinks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wonderful friendly girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spent some lovely time with a young friendly shy one today

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I take Greg11 is owner !! Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, Greg is their no.1 customer tho. I must be no.2 at the moment ☺️

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    No, Greg is their no.1 customer tho. I must be no.2 at the moment ☺️
    And I must be no 3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There u go boys. 3 glowing reccomendations! plus others on this thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Keep telling ya I'm not da owner. Just love visiting young Japanese. Never gets old😁

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Keep telling ya I'm not da owner. Just love visiting young Japanese. Never gets old��
    Can confirm he is not the owner - I know the owner personally.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I might be one of the more frequent visitors at smile bit I reckon Brisbane's most prolific punter goes to another champ lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Momo is returning soon

Went to Smile today and ended up chatting to the owner for many hours. Now have almost 30 Japanese girls rotating around their shops. Apartment in the city now closed.

Asked about Momo and told she would be back very shortly and will be business as usual.

Was taken for a drive to show me what was going to open in a couple of days time - $2 million Mansion at Robertson where every room has ensuite with Spa, shower etc. So start with a spa before moving on to the massage table. Will be able to drive up the drive and into the garage for privacy. Was lucky enough to get a free pre opening trial - will I return? depends on the final pricing. Will keep going to the shop though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Went to Smile today and ended up chatting to the owner for many hours. Now have almost 30 Japanese girls rotating around their shops. Apartment in the city now closed.

Asked about Momo and told she would be back very shortly and will be business as usual.

Was taken for a drive to show me what was going to open in a couple of days time - $2 million Mansion at Robertson where every room has ensuite with Spa, shower etc. So start with a spa before moving on to the massage table. Will be able to drive up the drive and into the garage for privacy. Was lucky enough to get a free pre opening trial - will I return? depends on the final pricing. Will keep going to the shop though.
    This is really interesting. Any idea what the pricing would be like?

Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post

damn. that sounds impressive. might be reaching for Sydney standards.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast