Thread: K ACE, Charles Angel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K ACE, Charles Angel

Holy smokes guys just had a session with Ace my god when I first walked in I freaked out because she look like Lucy Lui with much better body!

What a session! first was her DTBBBJ with the movement of her tongue on my balls almost had my cumming right from the get go. Had to flip her around and gave her DATY made her cum pretty intensely, she pulls my hair to get me up and grab my cock and started sliding it on her pussy whilst I was playing with her beautiful breast. I had no idea how she got the dom on as she just slide me right into her I freaked out first as I thought it was bareback but it wasn’t.

Had a solid 20odd minutes of fucking at this point we are both sweating like hell as she was riding cowgirl and the stupid bell rang. I was about to cum she jumps off rips the dom off and strokes my cock with her breast and gave me those fuck me eyes I couldn’t help but exploded my load on her Tits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    fuck me you sound like the sex lord! good on you..
    Ace's BBBJ is top notch, deep and she knows how to lick and stroke with her hands

rcha086
    Hot damn, first xboyx's review and now yours nubby. I really want to see Ace next...