Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old pussy or young pussy. Feeling exactly the same or not ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Old pussy or young pussy. Feeling exactly the same or not ?

You would think that as a lady gets older, her pussy might not be as good to fuck as a young girls pussy but I don't think that is the case.

Today I fucked a MILF, Cindy, at 203 Parramatta Road Five Dock. Late 40's, could be 50 but great body and as I fucked her tight, wet, very juicy pussy I was trying to feel if it was different from the young girls in their late teens or 20's that I have fucked and it wasn't.

Yes I know the rest of her body and her face is not like a young girls but honestly the pussy was no different.

Perhaps it is the same for the girls with old cock and young cock. Cock is cock, pussy is pussy.

Let the pussy debate begin...........

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...01#post1343501
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

BC
    Fitness is more important than age
    Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Older pussy tends to have a more mature smell ...
    And if it is from a western Sydney $150/hr shop then has a much higher chance of being BBFSCIP by the miscreant - BC/PM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    JBrix you have an indepth analysis there. You did a 2unit study at uni on the subject? Cool

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How about colour of the entrance , is it true if black means to much sex or naturally born that colour ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have fucked 60 yrs old lady BBFS and it was moist and tighter than some of 20's.
    My dic is small so i tend to notice straight away if they r lose but younger girls was more lose than milf in general for me. Noticed wl works 4-7 days a week tend to be loose..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    In my experience:

there are 6 aspects to pussy feeling:
    1) tightness around the vag entry
    2) tightness in the deep vag (different to above)
    3) viscosity/thickness of pussy lube
    4) softness/silkiness of the pussy walls
    5) angle of the vag
    6) whether pubic bone is prominent/well-padded (thick outer labia)/small

(3, 5, 6) are purely girl-specific, and independent of age.

(1) is age & childbirth-related, younger and smaller girls _generally_ have tighter entrances, after childbirth this aspect of vag also loosens. it's not hard and fast though. this is also the biggest difference IMHO between asian and caucasian girls - asian girls are definitely tighter on average with respect to (1).

(2) is only slightly age-related, younger are tighter, but the biggest influence is exercise/pelvic floor strength. this is the aspect that can be improved with kegels, but also things like yoga, pilates.

(4) is the most age-related for me, younger girls have softer & silkier-feeling pussies and this declines with age.

add this all together and there are some generalisations one could make but the variability from girl to girl can be quite large, eg: an older girl with "thick" pussy lube and a looser pussy can still feel great - it just comes down to personal preference.

for me, my favourite style of pussy is fairly naturally wet/thick pussy lube, (2)-tight, (1) medium tight, and quite thick/padded outer labia.
    Great detail there. You are hereby awarded the honorary title "O Great Master of the ancient art of pussy wisdom".

All bow to the Grand Master.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pussy come in different sizes and shapes, I believe age can be a factor for the tightness, but not the major one. One of my ex was a virgin, but she isn't that tight at all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    How about colour of the entrance , is it true if black means to much sex or naturally born that colour ?
    No it means y our a moron if you believe that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Older pussy tends to have a more mature smell ...
    And if it is from a western Sydney $150/hr shop then has a much higher chance of being BBFSCIP by the miscreant - BC/PM
    I could read these hacks all day haha

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    In my experience:

there are 6 aspects to pussy feeling:
    1) tightness around the vag entry
    2) tightness in the deep vag (different to above)
    3) viscosity/thickness of pussy lube
    4) softness/silkiness of the pussy walls
    5) angle of the vag
    6) whether pubic bone is prominent/well-padded (thick outer labia)/small

(3, 5, 6) are purely girl-specific, and independent of age.

(1) is age & childbirth-related, younger and smaller girls _generally_ have tighter entrances, after childbirth this aspect of vag also loosens. it's not hard and fast though. this is also the biggest difference IMHO between asian and caucasian girls - asian girls are definitely tighter on average with respect to (1).

(2) is only slightly age-related, younger are tighter, but the biggest influence is exercise/pelvic floor strength. this is the aspect that can be improved with kegels, but also things like yoga, pilates.

(4) is the most age-related for me, younger girls have softer & silkier-feeling pussies and this declines with age.

add this all together and there are some generalisations one could make but the variability from girl to girl can be quite large, eg: an older girl with "thick" pussy lube and a looser pussy can still feel great - it just comes down to personal preference.

for me, my favourite style of pussy is fairly naturally wet/thick pussy lube, (2)-tight, (1) medium tight, and quite thick/padded outer labia.
    Awesome post, bro JBrix!
    Agree with all your points, particularly about the viscosity of the pussy juice. I find that this relates to how much the girl has come. If she's very wet, it means she's probably come at least once, which makes her pussy muscles more relaxed and less tight! Had this happen before when I got carried away with too much DATY. Nowadays I try to stop the DATY when I think her pussy is at the right level of arousal for fucking. This is when I start to get that "sweaty salty" smell from her pussy... it's not a bad smell, just has a kind of "sweat" smell to it. And this is from a perfectly clean, showered pussy.... you'll know it when it happens for sure!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually have you guys even considered whether the girl is comfortable and liking it or not? Girls pussy can be tight either because of
    1) They are not enjoying it
    2) They can control their muscles or are used to doing lots of exercises
    3) Age-related
    4) Anatomy related (some are small, some are large

Girls being loose may also meant they are comfortable and like doing it with you, thus their muscles relaxes.
    Remember, if they don't like it, muscles contracts and vice versa

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was only one Korean wl (age 26-30) that I met at 46 Sydenham that had a real tight pussy, tightest I've experienced, and I could tell she was really new to industry from her blow job, it was like biting instead of sucking (sorry can't remember her name)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Actually have you guys even considered whether the girl is comfortable and liking it or not? Girls pussy can be tight either because of
    3) Age-related

Girls being loose may also meant they are comfortable and like doing it with you, thus their muscles relaxes.
    From my experience, it's completely random, I spent a few years working in Asia so had quite a sample pool to draw from.

Banned
    Don't forget some girls may want to tighten their vaginas after having a baby. The procedure is called vaginoplasty.

https://www.westmeadprivate.com.au/S...y/Vaginoplasty

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    3) Age-related

All true,

BUT 2) is the most important.

If the girl/woman has muscle control all the better.

Dick size is irrelevant.

Sometime the younger females seem to think loose and fast, where in reality slow and tight can be much quicker.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, I really love these types of threads. Thank you, BC!
    While I agree with most of Jbrix's points, I reckon a very important point he missed is the "time of the month" you fuck her, because it affects the temperature and (I can't prove this scientifically) the viscosity of her juice.
    The best time to see her is right after her menses. The worst time is in the middle of her 4 weeks cycle, because that is when they are fertile, the temperature in her vagina is lowest to keep the ovum alive, and I find the juice is too "liquid" to feel anything. She just feels looser at that time of the month.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    There was this Chinese milf probably about 35 to 38 yo quite pretty. Her "tightness around the vag entry" feel like sphincter of the anus absolutely amazing feeling when put it in from CG position..it feel like Anal entry sex with her at the beginning but the tightness faded away in short time but still tight. Pussy is quite juicy for her age

It was so good I Went back to see her for 2 yrs just can't get enough untill she went back home to Hubie

I much prefer younger girl don't get me wrong.

Slightly off topic but today I learnt the phrase Blue Walls, its female equivalent of Blue balls... Wonder how many MILF gets blue walls. lol

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, I really love these types of threads. Thank you, BC!
    While I agree with most of Jbrix's points, I reckon a very important point he missed is the "time of the month" you fuck her, because it affects the temperature and (I can't prove this scientifically) the viscosity of her juice.
    The best time to see her is right after her menses. The worst time is in the middle of her 4 weeks cycle, because that is when they are fertile, the temperature in her vagina is lowest to keep the ovum alive, and I find the juice is too "liquid" to feel anything. She just feels looser at that time of the month.
    Temperature raises about 1-2 degrees after ovulation. Before ovulation they're actually cooler
    it's the thermometer method of contraception. They see when they are safe if their body temp raises they know they've ovulated and should be okay afterwards.

In terms of viscosity, it's smooth and wet before ovulation and sticky + thick after.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast