Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
Have paid a visit and quite liked the inside setup. The rooms are adequate size and have ducted A/C and are well appointed. There is a shower and toilet both of which are at the end of the shop so u dont have to walk past other customers in the rec area which is a bit of a nuisance at a couple of other shops.
I found the beds bigger than average, home made i think but sturdy and comfortable. The front entrance is a bit of a concern as previously mentioned as the road it faces is always busy. The lady i had, as nice as she was, was not what i would call up to scrath with what i think punters today expect for the money. Her massage was ok and she was keen to please but the quicker some girls of the standard of the rival shops in the area start working there the better as its a good shop in a good location but lacks, from what i saw, serious firepower at the moment. Hope u can get a few girls like Amore had, a few BB's would b perfect.
Thanks for a great review mate . Atm we try to gather ammunitions , firepower , get everything inplace so no more excuses. By early next month we will run a special promotion for members of this forum just our way to thanks for your continued supporting. All you have to do just say the password .... all the fine details i will post up soon
In the mean time just come to say hi have a tour of our shop and ML we choosen so far . Only keep those we think take us to next , uh yeah not just only bring good old days back but give clients more choice too .
Just bare with us , not long now 👌🏼