Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New shop in 37station rd, Indooroopilly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New shop in 37station rd, Indooroopilly

Went for my phone repair saw this shop pop up next door, looks so welcome and cozy, saw the shop girl doing some cleaning, so I went and ask do they open, told me will start trading tmw, price is same as other shop, would give a go see how it is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why pretend to be a customer? Just be honest and tell us you're the new owner.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How you know mate, you totally got me, Lol, just don’t know which is a nice way to let the world know we have this new shop is opening, so I was just try my luck talk like a regular punter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah it’s little house Massage we know new owner pretending that it’s new is bit of joke

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madpunter007 View Post
    Yeah it’s little house Massage we know new owner pretending that it’s new is bit of joke
    LMH is in Clarence rd on other side of station. Im not aware they have a second shop. According to Google maps this address appears to b close to a shop that i have many happy memories from a few yrs ago but other side of rd. Maybe worthy of a trip.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah u right Reddoor sorry to the original poster I had the street confused .. so many shops not enough time to try them all hahahah

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Google street view for this address shows a shop called "Nut Land". Quite a good name for a massage shop?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Google street view for this address shows a shop called "Nut Land". Quite a good name for a massage shop?
    As long as it refers to the clients, not the MLs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL Ecchi is on his game!! It's pretty easy to see your an owner Thorn, no post but ad post. LOL owner of Amore, so is this the new Amore reborned?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If they owner will be shit then

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile

Back in the old days Amore was great . If that true of she come back would not be bad thing but
    Nut Land hahahaha . That one hell of a name for massage shop 藍藍藍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    here a phone number : 3378 2640 . Four Seasons Qld massage&spa for NUT LAND boyz

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well I for one will avoid this place for the sole reason of thorn baby .... you got in my side !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Special intro price for aus99 members?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post
    Special intro price for aus99 members?
    You got to come and see the new bendmark for massage shop in Brisbane with those years of experience put in the new Nut Land . It so worth the wait Boyz :-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok ok , I got to puke now !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My last experience at Amore valley was fucked. Havnt been since, shower facilities were disgusting, shop was understaffed poor massage and poor extras. And girls bitching about the working there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You do realise anyone that goes there and even just has an average experience is going to give a terrible review here now because of you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I reckon we can give him constructive feedback here.

How about start by posting your roster here? It will certainly to improve the shop’s reputation

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    My last experience at Amore valley was fucked. Havnt been since, shower facilities were disgusting, shop was understaffed poor massage and poor extras. And girls bitching about the working there.
    Hi Tommy I couldn’t agree more . Sold the shop 4-5 years ago to the new owner so how he managed it I couldn’t say . But if you was in the sense back then in the early days i think i did well when it come to shop hygiene, girls attitude.... and what happened between girl n clients always respected.
    We get wiser with age imo , new shop would be everything I learned and more , it all about clients satisfaction .
    Shop open from 9am to 9pm , 7days, great packing , side access, comfortable bed .... and yes very clean
    Again thanks for your inputs and support ,
    Like i said we here to sever so just come over to say hi and check out our facility .
    Cheers
    Thorn
    Please make a booking if you like to try our services, atm we tried to training new staffs to make your stay a great experience one
    Tel 3378 2640

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast