Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New shop in 37station rd, Indooroopilly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just a quick head up guys , we have few hot new girls working today . Make your way though to take advantage of the $50 for 1 hour deal . Let hear how we listen to what customers need . Hot girl , clean shop with resonable price and service that make you smile 😊

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was there, $50 deals was declined.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Walked in today. 3 girls there. one older lady, one not so attractive and one korean girl who looked ok and youngish. I walked and ventured across to LMH. Need better and younger girls. nice clean shop. Side entrance is fine if you park out back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajsex711 View Post
    I was there, $50 deals was declined.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Hi Jajsex pls use the Code : Early Bird to get the $50/h deal as it exclusive for this Forum only . Also pls come between 9am to 1pm everyday until the end the month of May .
    Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    Walked in today. 3 girls there. one older lady, one not so attractive and one korean girl who looked ok and youngish. I walked and ventured across to LMH. Need better and younger girls. nice clean shop. Side entrance is fine if you park out back.
    Hi Thunderdome, thanks for your feedback mate . We try to cover all ground here , the {older lady } helping us couple days a week . She might not be so young but being Real Singaporean she have one of the best attitude not to mention the size of her rack :-)) . I’ve seen nothing but the widest smile from clients face been looking after by her .
    I know we all want to have the youngest, hottest girls , we are still trying to cater for all customers needs .
    Hopefully next time you stay back and try her service, you never know :-)))
    Just like old saying: once you gone black you never go back 👌🏼
    Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Hi Thunderdome, thanks for your feedback mate . We try to cover all ground here , the {older lady } helping us couple days a week . She might not be so young but being Real Singaporean she have one of the best attitude not to mention the size of her rack :-)) . I’ve seen nothing but the widest smile from clients face been looking after by her .
    I know we all want to have the youngest, hottest girls , we are still trying to cater for all customers needs .
    Cheers
    Really! When did she turn black?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Thunderdome, thanks for your feedback mate .
    Just like old saying: once you gone black you never go back 
    Cheers
    And once you go Asian you NEVER go Caucasian.

Quote Originally Posted by 4FofW View Post
    And once you go Asian you NEVER go Caucasian.
    Not unless they are similar prices and at a convenient location !

Cheers
    Hi there Thorn,

Sounds like you are the mamasan of this shop ?

Please tell me more about this older Singaporean lady and the size of her rack ........ haha

As a more matured gentleman, I do appreciate the finer things in life . If her body is well kept, good attitude and services with all her skills and experiences, she could be a real gem !!

Tell me more please !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her and she is not bad looking for a milf, tidy body and face, guessing mid 30s. I didn't stay cs I was looking for a young hottie. Sounds interesting tho.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For those gentlemens who like finer things in life , she work Monday and Friday . The size of her rack one of the biggest I’ve seen , how big then you got to find out right lol .
    We understand some prefer young hotie , but some prefer ML who not just able to hold a great conversation but know what we man like 👌🏼. Myself I really like Singaporean , very intelligent and make it more real . Maybe just me :-))
    Imo it more than worth your trip .
    Redoor and Ahlungor make the most of the $50 deal it end this month 👍🏼

For those gentlemens who like finer things in life , she work Monday and Friday . The size of her rack one of the biggest I’ve seen , how big then you got to find out right lol .
    We understand some prefer young hotie , but some prefer ML who not just able to hold a great conversation but know what we man like 👌🏼. Myself I really like Singaporean , very intelligent and make it more real . Maybe just me :-))
    Imo it more than worth your trip .
    Redoor and Ahlungor make the most of the $50 deal it end this month 👍🏼
    Sorry brother Thorn , so you are papasan instead !

And a fellow foundation member too !

Junior Member(有D料到)

One more Suggestion

Hey thorn,
    It’s nice to see that you are taking real efforts to meet most of the requirements of punters. You are taking suggestions positively , that’s one plus too.
    One can imagine the efforts behind putting everything together in the plate considering the overall competition, and you are really doing well.
    I have been to the shop once few weeks back and I m really impressed with the shop interior, hygiene, facilities etc.
    I can understand how hard it is to get the quality MLs and hold them for a while without increasing the price ~ services exchange factor, but I m sure you will come up with good line up soon.
    Having said that, just a small suggestion- if you could able to arrange EFTPOS system for credit cards without reflecting shop name or any name which could get a bloke in trouble, I m sure it will add more value to the shop and many punters here could fit in for that criteria 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Thorn;1414132]For those gentlemens who like finer things in life , she work Monday and Friday . The size of her rack one of the biggest I’ve seen , how big then you got to find out right lol .

I would like to book this lady, can someone tell me her name....I Pmed Thorn about her last week but he hasn't replied....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Skool , I’m sure your cr card statement have no massage words involved:-)) . But if there anything pls let me know i will work with our bank to get it sorted 👌🏼

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=Brisguy72;1419251]

I would like to book this lady, can someone tell me her name....I Pmed Thorn about her last week but he hasn't replied....
    Sorry for late reply as having continuous endless work at home a work mate . She went back to Singapore last Friday for 2 weeks for family related matter. Once she back i will notify you asap 👌🏼
    Again my apology for slow response.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sorry brother Thorn , so you are papasan instead !

And a fellow foundation member too !
    Bro i hear you all , as a healthy man i know what we man like and need . I feel more reward when my customers happy even though we have so much more to improve. My end i did everything I could possibly do bro , in my own experience how happy we are depend a lot how we clicked with ML . Just make them smile then you all will be more than happy with the experience.
    Cheers bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know if the Singapore lady with the nice rack is back from hols yet?

If so would appreciate if someone could PM me her name :-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    next week im told

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Guys
    We running a promotion for Aus mems for the month of August.
    $55/h all day everyday all you have to do is mention Nut Land when you make a booking or turn up and will be looking after 👌🏼
    Thanks again for your continuous support , have a great day and hope to see you soon .
    Cheers

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast