Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New shop in 37station rd, Indooroopilly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was indeed around and was a customer when u were the owner then. Preferred westend. Lost of great memories of the downstairs rooms. I may just try the shop. And review what straight down the line.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    I was indeed around and was a customer when u were the owner then. Preferred westend. Lost of great memories of the downstairs rooms. I may just try the shop. And review what straight down the line.
    looking forward to see you soon Tommy :-)
    You will see the change .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will be interesting to see how goes in direct competition with littmassage house just over the railway line and new owners who bought it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So, we can’t expect any roster? It will only help the business...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    looking forward to see you soon Tommy :-)
    You will see the change .
    Your the man on the spot now bro, the whole forum awaits your review with bated breath. 😆

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    So, we can’t expect any roster? It will only help the business...
    Just hang in there , we will do some promotions as soon we have all the right girls with great attitude inplace .
    We want you all going to have a good time by giving special discount price for members of this forum very soon .
    In the mean time we need your support so pls come .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will be the one in the trench coat, floppy hat and the fake mo. Blending in and keeping it on the low down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madpunter007 View Post
    Will be interesting to see how goes in direct competition with littmassage house just over the railway line and new owners who bought it
    On a side note. The figures iv heard for both the asking price and paid price for this shop is retarded. The sum the new owner paid in my mind is over the top.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Just hang in there , we will do some promotions as soon we have all the right girls with great attitude inplace .
    We want you all going to have a good time by giving special discount price for members of this forum very soon .
    In the mean time we need your support so pls come .
    Notice how people are warming up to you nowinstead of being so hostile, after you admitted your role at the shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Imo we punters are always looking for something new (HAB) and vfm, and looks like he is putting a effort to help so it's a great thing, it's a two way street.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Imo we punters are always looking for something new (HAB) and vfm, and looks like he is putting a effort to help so it's a great thing, it's a two way street.
    is it a he or she? the founder of Amore was a lady

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She was only manager bw .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    Notice how people are warming up to you nowinstead of being so hostile, after you admitted your role at the shop?
    Yes I learned, also from now on will listen to all feedback, advice, anything we can do to improve our service .
    Been 4 days since we opening so far clients very happy with new set up . But there always room to make everyone please with the trip to visit us so we still looking forward to hear more coz you all so experienced , and visit so many different shops .
    You all need to try us once to see if just talk or we did something right :-) .
    Like deco the room you like to strip your clothes off when you in , bed comfortable and clean like 5 start hotel .... the rest your imagination
    See you soon

Banned
    Bring in BBBJ queens and the punters will cum

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went here on weekend all I can say is
    1. You stick out like dogs balls trying to get into this shop standing out front for the door to open very busy area and road .2. Best to get some young good looking ladies not the mid age very average thing I had .
    Being new place fresh new shower
    Won’t be back way to open for me LMH more discreet for me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madpunter007 View Post
    Went here on weekend all I can say is
    1. You stick out like dogs balls trying to get into this shop standing out front for the door to open very busy area and road .2. Best to get some young good looking ladies not the mid age very average thing I had .
    Being new place fresh new shower
    Won’t be back way to open for me LMH more discreet for me
    Thanks for your feed back , this is what i love to hear so we can improve ourselves.
    There no way we would open shop without a side or rear entry to respect the privacy of our clients.
    We have 7 car park at the back of the building and it matters of days before we can use the side discreet entry to enter the shop .
    We just waiting to get a new door also building the full head cover so our clients won’t have to wait under the weather and aslo fully screen off from any angle from street or neighbor .
    Works been carry on last few weeks thanks to body corp we can’t push any faster but yes side door is Must Have .
    2 . About girls , i know no matter how hard we tried girls will make and break a shop . To get good one we need to be busy , as you know all hot girls want to work in busy shop so they can make more .
    Being new we have to take in anyone who like to give us a go coz you know they not doing well in they period place . That one of the reason why we haven’t post up roster coz we want to get thing right. Once shop get up there thanks to all your support I’m sure we will attract great girls maybe even some that attaches to our old name :-))
    3. No matter what we become we will respect, response to all feedback n concern from you all .
    Again A great thanks from our team
    Kindly Regards
    Thorn

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK he is winning me over.

Good luck.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Have paid a visit and quite liked the inside setup. The rooms are adequate size and have ducted A/C and are well appointed. There is a shower and toilet both of which are at the end of the shop so u dont have to walk past other customers in the rec area which is a bit of a nuisance at a couple of other shops.
    I found the beds bigger than average, home made i think but sturdy and comfortable. The front entrance is a bit of a concern as previously mentioned as the road it faces is always busy. The lady i had, as nice as she was, was not what i would call up to scrath with what i think punters today expect for the money. Her massage was ok and she was keen to please but the quicker some girls of the standard of the rival shops in the area start working there the better as its a good shop in a good location but lacks, from what i saw, serious firepower at the moment. Hope u can get a few girls like Amore had, a few BB's would b perfect.
    Last edited by reddoor; 13-03-2018 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Add wording

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Have paid a visit and quite liked the inside setup. The rooms are adequate size and have ducted A/C and are well appointed. There is a shower and toilet both of which are at the end of the shop so u dont have to walk past other customers in the rec area which is a bit of a nuisance at a couple of other shops.
    I found the beds bigger than average, home made i think but sturdy and comfortable. The front entrance is a bit of a concern as previously mentioned as the road it faces is always busy. The lady i had, as nice as she was, was not what i would call up to scrath with what i think punters today expect for the money. Her massage was ok and she was keen to please but the quicker some girls of the standard of the rival shops in the area start working there the better as its a good shop in a good location but lacks, from what i saw, serious firepower at the moment. Hope u can get a few girls like Amore had, a few BB's would b perfect.
    BB, Bree, Anna, Cherry .... good ole days

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    BB, Bree, Anna, Cherry .... good ole days
    Hehe what a fine selection sir , i called this Gentleman’s choice without none of the nassty been requested :-))

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast