Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New shop in 37station rd, Indooroopilly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Have paid a visit and quite liked the inside setup. The rooms are adequate size and have ducted A/C and are well appointed. There is a shower and toilet both of which are at the end of the shop so u dont have to walk past other customers in the rec area which is a bit of a nuisance at a couple of other shops.
    I found the beds bigger than average, home made i think but sturdy and comfortable. The front entrance is a bit of a concern as previously mentioned as the road it faces is always busy. The lady i had, as nice as she was, was not what i would call up to scrath with what i think punters today expect for the money. Her massage was ok and she was keen to please but the quicker some girls of the standard of the rival shops in the area start working there the better as its a good shop in a good location but lacks, from what i saw, serious firepower at the moment. Hope u can get a few girls like Amore had, a few BB's would b perfect.
    Thanks for a great review mate . Atm we try to gather ammunitions , firepower , get everything inplace so no more excuses. By early next month we will run a special promotion for members of this forum just our way to thanks for your continued supporting. All you have to do just say the password .... all the fine details i will post up soon
    In the mean time just come to say hi have a tour of our shop and ML we choosen so far . Only keep those we think take us to next , uh yeah not just only bring good old days back but give clients more choice too .
    Just bare with us , not long now 👌🏼

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A special promo just for members. Just state your username when booking to receive a 10% discount.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    A special promo just for members. Just state your username when booking to receive a 10% discount.
    Good idea, I'll use yours and you use reddoors'

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good way for cops to match up all info who we are hahaha fuck that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    Not a bad idea Tommy , i take the hit so ML still smile when seeing you all haha .
    Let start it tomorrow 👌🏼
    I do a proper post down below
    Cheers 🍻

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Guys , from tomorrow 15th of March we will do a special discount for members of this forum as way of thanks for your inputs and supports .
    We called this Tommy’s deal haha , hopefully next month you all think of something different.

Any booking of 1h or more will receive $10 off the normally price of $65/h will now $55/h

Any booking of 45 mins or less will receive $5 off the normally price

All you need to say the code : Nuts Land
    when you make a booking
    Looking forward to see more of yous soon

Thanks tommy for a great idea 💡 🍻

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Good idea, I'll use yours and you use reddoors'
    Haha not likely BW, ill b doing all the work and Tommy will b receiving all the accolades. I think...... 😯
    Anyway would rather have quality time than discount.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha not likely BW, ill b doing all the work and Tommy will b receiving all the accolades. I think...... 😯
    Anyway would rather have quality time than discount.
    I was planning to drop by yesterday but upon arriving at the shop, I found the shop is way too exposed to liking. As a result of that, I walked. Such as shame, because I was very sold on the cleanliness that have been promised.

Speaking of the location, there was a shop just down the road on the right hand side about 10 years ago. You need to walk through an alley to go to the basement. It was one of the few AMPs before the booming in the last few years.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes indeed there was mate, knew it well. From what i can remember 70 bucks would get u the whole session.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes indeed there was mate, knew it well. From what i can remember 70 bucks would get u the whole session.
    That’s how I was introduced the fun time at AMP...was still an amateur until I found GTM and started to have more visits. Lol.

Thorn,
    Why would you even pick that location for the shop? Just curious, is it not too exposed?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    That’s how I was introduced the fun time at AMP...was still an amateur until I found GTM and started to have more visits. Lol.

Thorn,
    Why would you even pick that location for the shop? Just curious, is it not too exposed?
    If you read back through the thread, he says a more discreet side entrance off the carpark will be going in in the near future.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post

Thorn,
    Not easy to find good location these day as massage shop pop up like sushi 🍣 shop in foods retail :-)) .
    Tuck away would take year to get off and find hot girls who willing to work required much convenient to attract them too . The whole idea to find place to tick as many boxes as possible, close to shopping center food court meaning ML well feed with good foods make them more happy lol , so with transport too .
    Being on the main road give us enough exposure to new local clients also we know front door is for show coz as much as 90% will use the side ( rear ) entry . Once the roof cover fixed 7 carpark at the back will take you direct to the shop with only few step away .
    We not aim to be the best coz no such thing as best imo , but like good foods , we want you all to think of us when you hungry 😋
    I’m a dirty man myself but i like thing clean , not one time but every time this how we will continue to manage . Every bit ad up to a great experience 👌🏼
    Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think when the carpark at the back gets open I will look into dropping by, hoping by then the MLs are a little to standards

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Not easy to find good location these day as massage shop pop up like sushi 🍣 shop in foods retail :-)) .
    Tuck away would take year to get off and find hot girls who willing to work required much convenient to attract them too . The whole idea to find place to tick as many boxes as possible, close to shopping center food court meaning ML well feed with good foods make them more happy lol , so with transport too .
    Being on the main road give us enough exposure to new local clients also we know front door is for show coz as much as 90% will use the side ( rear ) entry . Once the roof cover fixed 7 carpark at the back will take you direct to the shop with only few step away .
    We not aim to be the best coz no such thing as best imo , but like good foods , we want you all to think of us when you hungry 😋
    I’m a dirty man myself but i like thing clean , not one time but every time this how we will continue to manage . Every bit ad up to a great experience 👌🏼
    Cheers
    That’s thoughtful and I can now understand why. Would certainly give you a support. Good luck with the business and please raise the bar for Brisbane scene.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The front door only entrance in such a busy area is a big minus. I went there at night to be more discreet. The girl who greeted me was ugly. I declined. Hope I wasn't seen walking out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why would you bother when LMH is nearby. Much higher standard of girls and much more discreet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroo Point Cowboy View Post
    The front door only entrance in such a busy area is a big minus. I went there at night to be more discreet. The girl who greeted me was ugly. I declined. Hope I wasn't seen walking out.
    You mean tonight or last night ? Coz i can really tell you according to girls and my camera system no clients walking out . Can you provide more details and i will get to the bottom of this .
    Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cowboy have left the forum :-)))
    All I asked was the time and day he came to the shop ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My movements are none of your business. I'm not interested in discussions with male shop owners and I would say it is a fair guess that most posters here are not interested in talking to you either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroo Point Cowboy View Post
    My movements are none of your business. I'm not interested in discussions with male shop owners and I would say it is a fair guess that most posters here are not interested in talking to you either.
    You never come to our shop , never walking out that the Fact . We have video and girls can prove that easy . I’m open for any discussion to improve our service but what wrong being a male shop owner ? Aren’t we man know what we like or love better than most just some just try to make money as much as possible . We don’t mind criticism but it have to be true and fair , that all we ask but seam you can't then no futher needed . This thread is 3 pages long and you telling yourself no one interested talking to us hehe , plus all those pm :-)
    Anyway one thing for sure I’m not a negative person, you will never see or hear me talk bad about other shop or ML , none of us are perfect but in this kind of service attitude, happy personality count higher than a pretty face itself imo .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast