Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New shop in 37station rd, Indooroopilly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    You never come to our shop , never walking out that the Fact . We have video and girls can prove that easy . I’m open for any discussion to improve our service but what wrong being a male shop owner ? Aren’t we man know what we like or love better than most just some just try to make money as much as possible . We don’t mind criticism but it have to be true and fair , that all we ask but seam you can't then no futher needed . This thread is 3 pages long and you telling yourself no one interested talking to us hehe , plus all those pm :-)
    Anyway one thing for sure I’m not a negative person, you will never see or hear me talk bad about other shop or ML , none of us are perfect but in this kind of service attitude, happy personality count higher than a pretty face itself imo .
    Good on you Thorn, I wish you luck and I will visit soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never fight with a pig in the mud.... because you will both look dirty and the pig will love it.

Thorn, I don't think anyone needs to be telepathic here to conclude that it is highly unlikely Cowboy ever went to your shop and seems to have an agenda he/she is not being up front about.

Might Cowboy be a female shop owner or have strong sympathy / connection with one?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    Good on you Thorn, I wish you luck and I will visit soon
    Cheers , i know you all can see what I’m trying to do here . Most the time we will just put our head down and get on with our job . But can’t let ppl run us over , just want a fair go 👌🏼

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Date View Post
    Never fight with a pig in the mud.... because you will both look dirty and the pig will love it.

Thorn, I don't think anyone needs to be telepathic here to conclude that it is highly unlikely Cowboy ever went to your shop and seems to have an agenda he/she is not being up front about.

Might Cowboy be a female shop owner or have strong sympathy / connection with one?
    I so never want to fight with a pig in the mud lol , won’t be thinking bad about other shop have anything to do with this as well .
    Really being new shop i would love to hear clients thought what we need to improve, i don’t mind being the under dog who have to work hard to get it place .
    Thanks for all your support that mean a lot in a time like this .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroo Point Cowboy View Post
    The front door only entrance, Hope I wasn't seen walking out.
    It's a massage shop, sign out front includes Relaxation, reflexology and foot massage.
    Grow up, What is the worry about someone you do not know seeing you, even in the unlikely event you run into someone who knows you
    simple reply, I have a sore back/shoulder whatever, then if the ask if you got anything else, you can just laugh and say nothing was offered or I didn't have the money for that.

I will be going back for a second visit in the next few days to see the same lady as first time, she wasn't as stunning as some of the young Asian girls hanging around outside the Shopping Centre but
    was still an enjoyable time.

The back entrance will be a good inclusion for some (but someone might still see you driving out)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How old are you? I suppose people don't know what goes on in massage shops. This may come as a surprise to you but they are known by the general public as R&Ts. Be here more than a month with 6 posts before you have a go at someone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    'I would not visit during day time with passing traffic and it’s location between the Church of Scientology and Christian Science reading room, but it’s another option later in the night although I forgot to ask when it closed.'

The above is a quote from what you posted the day you joined. Seems you have the bad habit of being the pot calling the kettle black. Post a few reviews before you start having a go at other posters.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    'I would not visit during day time with passing traffic and it’s location between the Church of Scientology and Christian Science reading room, but it’s another option later in the night although I forgot to ask when it closed.'

The above is a quote from what you posted the day you joined. Seems you have the bad habit of being the pot calling the kettle black. Post a few reviews before you start having a go at other posters.
    Haha... I rather b spotted walking out of any MP than either of the other 2. At least visiting a massage shop u dont have to b a delusional idiot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    C'mon all 3 are about delusional love so alls good mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Actually drove past this place today. It is set back from the road, so not as open to the road as some punters make out. In fact, I barely had time to see the front door, let alone spot someone coming or going. I assume it would be a different story if you were stopped at the lights or a pedestrian walking by. I guess if it worries you, don't punt close to home.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fair enough, but the shop fronts are different, George St looks like a dodgy R&T place, Station St looks like a professional massage shop.

I don't think I can match the high standard of our reviews

The girl who greeted me was ugly. I declined. Hope I wasn't seen walking out.
    I was not cut short on time. Apart from her breath it was all good. Bad breath is a real dealbreaker for me.
    Place is dirty. L the Japanese girl has really bad breath.
    Groth Rd Boondal. She has the worst breath I have ever experienced, truly sickening. Horrible!!!
    I saw her 20 years ago and she was about 40 then. She is ugly and has a very bad attitude. I went to Cleos once. Walked out in disgust. Fat overpriced bogans.
    I walked from that one at North Lakes. Old and hideously ugly.
    Bonapartes Apartments has been the place of work for old ugly Asians with fake photos for years now. I walked from a horrible old bag there a few years ago.
    Unfortunately yes. She is not bad looking but has the worst breath I have ever experienced. I had already paid when her breath hit me. Otherwise I would have walked.
    Calls herself Linda. Advertises in CM. Old, very ugly face, terrible hand technique, Avoid!!!
    Thai woman who advertises in CM. She has the most foul breath I have ever encountered. Not too bad looking, unfortunately I paid before the dragon breath hit me. Otherwise I would have walked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Breathless in Brisbane......

Junior Member(有D料到)

Feedback

It seems the owner is looking for honest feedback, here’s one from my side-
    Paid a visit sometime back ( don’t want to say the exact day and time as I don’t want to reveal my identity and my experience was not as good to repeat it.
    # Shop & hygiene- impressive. I was in the room where bathrobe was kept. Room was enough spacious, clean. Hope they maintain the same.
    # Reception - I was welcomed by a mid-aged Asian lady. She has a cute face but I m not into mid aged ladies so asked her to see the other girls available to which she called young Asian girl available.
    # Girl- cute, smiling face and friendly attitude. Slim body and fat ass ( my turn off). SSDS, cloud 9, LMH, Aqua have far better line-up.
    # Service- massage was normal- nothing great to describe, so I popped up a question within 5 mins. 50/80/100 were options but no down-touch, no kiss. I asked if she charge more for that, and she replied with 150 for touching.
    She asked me how did I know about the shop and girls are ready for extra as I popped the question so early to which I said it’s available at many shops around.
    # Extras- though we discussed it at the beginning, she started putting one by one restrictions on my actions- touching, fingering etc. Things went from very friendly to slightly mechanical and I ended up with basic extras with a normal session just like other shops.
    There was nothing much to repeat -not the girl/ neither her extras.
    I would like to come back considering hygiene and room arrangement but if we rate it in my opinion then Girl vs shop is 75: 25.

Just try to get one / two stunners for sometime , and see the response.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was at little house today and was busy as girl I had said all had 7 customers each and that was 5pm so this new shop is having no impact at all and I doubt it will have a impact in the area .. I took the asian great body great service for $100

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madpunter007 View Post
    Was at little house today and was busy as girl I had said all had 7 customers each and that was 5pm so this new shop is having no impact at all and I doubt it will have a impact in the area .. I took the asian great body great service for $100
    Not sure I would take her word for it. I work in the area and drive past the place numerous times daily, and never see more than one or two cars in the carpark, sometimes it's empty. Maybe punters are catching the train.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    C'mon all 3 are about delusional love so alls good mate
    Touche`, thats about it mate. 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)

Any new staff?

Just wondering if you have any new staff?
    Do you have anyone working there that is busty size D?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Early bird $50 massage deal alert:
    Four seasons qld massage&spa
    yes, winter special early bird for this forum room starts from today.
    9:00 am to 1 pm, everyday. 1hr massage only $50.
    pre booking needed, and use your passcode: early bird.
    all fully trained staff and heated room.
    ps: back car park and rear entrance is available. thank you and enjoy your stay.
    37 station rd, indooroopilly

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tks for the update man. I like your shop and i hope to visit on a regular basis due to its convenient location and room ambiance. My last visit was with a very nice girl who was moderate in looks but made up for it in massage skills which gave me many enjoyable moments.
    But as we r all too painfully aware a great massage and a friendly chatty girl is no guarantee of the session being a success. Fortunately in my case it was but only after some uncomfortable bargaining which i felt ruined the mood.
    The problem of course is girls who rate a 4 or 5 asking for outrageous money thinking they can get what a 8or 9 rating could get. These girls try to play us for mugs straight up but pay the price when they miss out all together and lose custom for their shop. Im not singling out your shop as this is endemic through out the industry. I think bosses need to bring some of their staff back to reality and tell them that being reasonable in the first place and the customer being pleased that u were is what makes them return. I have 3 regs, all r top shelf and all offered great VFM on the first visit so months and yrs later i still c them. I have no intention of naming anybody but perhaps a staff pep talk and a group hug or whatever is PC these days just to let them know.
    Look forward to my next visit, rear entrance is a bonus. Cheers man.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Reddoor for the update, we will get on to that in ours group 🤗.
    Sorry been busy and finally we have the side entrance fully under cover and screen off from street and a long the side too . There 7 carparks space at the back of building will take you all directly to the side door . Also have lights installed as we don’t want you to walk back to your ride in the complete darkness after your happy time :-)) .
    Now we have all good things inplace next challenge is finding n training great MG , yours feedback so valuable to us as it real life experience and as being a service provider customers satisfaction is our number 1 priority.
    Thanks again for your input .
    Thorn

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast