Just got off the plane at Sydney airport so time to visit N5M before returning home.
These visits are always spur of the moment and usually quite late at night. So I never book, just turn up and see what is available.

When I get there the problem isn’t availability of girls, it’s availability of rooms. They are doing a serious renovation that has knocked out half the building. Not that I’m complaining. N5M is in serious need of a makeover. Rooms are festy and I can’t wait for it to be fixed up!

SCOPING
Get directed to a very bare half renovated room to see the line-up. Feel like I’m in a gangsta movie. About half a dozen available girls but by the 3rd, I’m so tired I can’t remember the first. Last one took my fancy, but still a bit ‘meh.’ But I’m told another girl will be out in 5mins with the room.

ABBY is small, young looking Chinese girl, to be honest she doesn’t look super skinny even though she is small so wasn’t keen and was considering the last girl I saw in the line-up.

But after a bit of convincing I decided to just do a quickie with her. 30mins standard service - $110 (on card)

She takes off her clothes and heels and looks even younger, soft with some baby fat. Her face has that girl next door kinda look. She looks and behaves very quiet and demure. Language barrier adds to that as my mandarin is not so good. I did find out that she is 22yrs.

TASTING
She paid heaps of attention to my nipples and my chest with her cat bath while I fingered her pussy... yep young and decently tight. Despite what I thought would be a quickie I start to relax and let her take her time. Her mouth is quite small but her tongue and lips were so warm almost hot. She actually said she may be sporting a fever... but wanted to continue.

PRE-GAME
Thought for standard price you only get CBJ?
For some reason she proceeded from cat bath straight to BBBJ... and with that hot tongue and lips it turned out to be really good. She was very gentle though and when I pushed her down for some deep throat she said I was too big for her mouth.
Not great for DT but that comment always does it for my ego! Started to wonder if her pussy was as small as her mouth.

MAIN EVENT
She wanted me to start on top and was really worried about my size so asked me to go slowly and something else that I couldn’t understand in mandarin. Maybe it was “not too deep..” dunno. But I did as requested and started with slow, shallow drives.... then very slowly worked in more depth. Her pussy is not trimmed but not too bushy and quite tight. Not the tightest but good clamping around my cock. Surprisingly I was able to go quite deep with my thrusts. So switched to doggy....

Nah... I love small girls but I reckon 60% of them can’t really handle doggy with me.... and I love doggy. After a few deep thrusts she gasped and asked that we go back to missionary. Instead I pulled her into cowgirl so that she could control the depth. This is where I think she really got into it and I did too. She bounced around and started to pant and put my hand on her Bcup (?) boobs.

I finished her on missionary and I can’t cum unless I go a little intense and physical. But kept it to a minimum only at the end. Balls deep for just a couple of thrusts with her hands gripping my back. Satisfying!

AFTERWARDS
I started to doze off but she said we were already up with time in fact after checking I realised we were a littl over. So what was to be a quickie turned out to be pretty relaxing and sensual experience.

I’m always chasing the ultimate body type... so probably won’t see her again, but she was surprisingly sweet. As I left I did imagine what it would be like if I met her on the streets. She has a very pretty look about her.

Happy Punting.