Thread: Ada on WeChat

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ada on WeChat

The first time I met Ada (WeChat ID Ada666-777) was November last year. I look for private massages rather then shops so I added her to wechat.
    I was offered outcall b2b massage for $100/hr.
    She is Chinese maybe in her 30s and speaks some english but I had to use google translate for some words.
    Ada had a normal job and only massaged on the side for a little extra money (Which i found to be a turn on) and could only do out calls. I live on the Central Coast so I said this was not really an option but we kept chatting.
    One Sunday I was in the mood for massage and she said she will come to my house.. I didn't really believe her as i thought it maybe a lost in translation thing not knowing where I live, but I said ok.
    I told her where I live and she said she will shower as she had just been to the gym and then catch a train.
    After a little over an hour I get a message saying she is almost there and can i meet her at the Station. She sends me a picture of what she was wearing so I could recognize her.
    I was nervous, anxious and kinda worried as I was inviting a random to my house.. In a shop you can just walk out but this was much different.
    We met and she gives me a kiss and a hug before small talking back to my house in limited english.
    When we arrive I show her where she can setup. I was still nervous so I gave her the $100 to get it out of the way and she said that she gives extras. I told her I dont really want them as I only had $120 in my wallet not really expecting the offer. (apparently extra's were $100 for "massage and prostrate management", $150 with oral sex, and $200 "full set". )
    She lays me on the bed and takes off her clothes and her breasts are huge.
    Once she started the massage, I started to relax and it was one of the best massages I have ever had. I dont know what it was but i was lost in the moment.
    She gave me a body slide after the massage and then asked me to turn over.
    She started off by doing Spanish and then she started a front body slide.
    I was just laying back enjoying the experience and then realized she decided to give me bbbj
    The session lasted well over the hour and after it was finished we showered together before cleaning up and then i drove her back to the station to go home.
    I ended up just giving her the extra $20 just for the travel costs.
    For me it was a really good experience.
    I have since met her at her Chatswood apartment a few times

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen Ada too. She's plump but she is pretty good with her massages. Bit weird going to her apartment and getting massaged in the middle of the living room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    The first time I met Ada (WeChat ID Ada666-777) was November last year. I look for private massages rather then shops so I added her to wechat.
    I was offered outcall b2b massage for $100/hr.
    She is Chinese maybe in her 30s and speaks some english but I had to use google translate for some words.
    Ada had a normal job and only massaged on the side for a little extra money (Which i found to be a turn on) and could only do out calls. I live on the Central Coast so I said this was not really an option but we kept chatting.
    One Sunday I was in the mood for massage and she said she will come to my house.. I didn't really believe her as i thought it maybe a lost in translation thing not knowing where I live, but I said ok.
    I told her where I live and she said she will shower as she had just been to the gym and then catch a train.
    After a little over an hour I get a message saying she is almost there and can i meet her at the Station. She sends me a picture of what she was wearing so I could recognize her.
    I was nervous, anxious and kinda worried as I was inviting a random to my house.. In a shop you can just walk out but this was much different.
    We met and she gives me a kiss and a hug before small talking back to my house in limited english.
    When we arrive I show her where she can setup. I was still nervous so I gave her the $100 to get it out of the way and she said that she gives extras. I told her I dont really want them as I only had $120 in my wallet not really expecting the offer. (apparently extra's were $100 for "massage and prostrate management", $150 with oral sex, and $200 "full set". )
    She lays me on the bed and takes off her clothes and her breasts are huge.
    Once she started the massage, I started to relax and it was one of the best massages I have ever had. I dont know what it was but i was lost in the moment.
    She gave me a body slide after the massage and then asked me to turn over.
    She started off by doing Spanish and then she started a front body slide.
    I was just laying back enjoying the experience and then realized she decided to give me bbbj
    The session lasted well over the hour and after it was finished we showered together before cleaning up and then i drove her back to the station to go home.
    I ended up just giving her the extra $20 just for the travel costs.
    For me it was a really good experience.
    I have since met her at her Chatswood apartment a few times
    Hi
    Can you describe her appearance please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also her WeChat ID is not discoverable...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by londonlife View Post
    Also her WeChat ID is not discoverable...
    You must be doing something wrong. I just searched and it showed up

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nope I can’t add either weird

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattdaemon View Post
    Nope I can’t add either weird
    A few days ago I found her on Wechat and added on my list. It worked but I am not aure whether I am going to see her or not because I won't be comfortable to be in her aprtment simce I know her flatmate might be coming in the middle of the session...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Her flatmate is a student, and she knows when his classes are, and can schedule you for those times.

Even if he is there, her massage room is completely isolated from his movements. Not much different from any other massage shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Her flatmate is a student, and she knows when his classes are, and can schedule you for those times.

Even if he is there, her massage room is completely isolated from his movements. Not much different from any other massage shop.
    Where is the apartment? Near the station?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Right across from the station. In the apartment block above Woolworths

There is more info on her in the 141 General Talk thread.