Thread: Judy's upside down BJ and Yoyo's firm tits

Judy's upside down BJ and Yoyo's firm tits

Haven't had much time to either visit girls or write reports these days. So when I do, I try to do as much in as possible in one go. Around last month tried to book Leila for her big tits but she was busy. So booked Yoyo instead since her photo looked quite busty on wechat. Arrived 30 minutes early and decided to go for a lineup. Judy caught my eye so booked her for a quickie whilst waiting for Yoyo. As she got ready I saw my favourite Coco just finishing up from a previous appointment also, oh well, there's always next time.

Judy is has a cute face and nice boobs. Her boobs are natural, but she does have a slight scar not sure where from. Does rimming diligently and what impressed me was a upside down BBBJ! She literally did a handstand with her feet against the wall and used her arms to push up and down whilst sucking me. It was quite a sight, watching her upside down, legs spread apart, trimmed pussy in full view and mouth around my cock.

This is the closest video I can find that resembles https://xhamster.com/videos/handstand-whore-5558147

Unfortunately I was really buggered that afternoon and couldn't pop a load in her mouth within the time. She apologised and I waited in the same room for Yoyo.

Yoyo came in 5 minutes later, slightly more youthful looking and bubbly. Big firm boobs not sure whether they were real or not, but looked quite good. She doesn't do rimming and there was no upside down blowjob. But I did manage to release a big load of CIM that she had trouble containing in her little mouth. Had a long chat about her time growing up in the Chinese country side with her sisters.

Still want to go back and try out Leila some time. One of these days.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Womanisa

I also got an upside down bbbj from Alice at Taylor's Lidcombe last week on my birthday. Alice has massive Leila like tits so I played with those huge whoppers as they dangled in front of me as she sucked me whilst upside down.

Never seen a girl do it before so it was a nice surprise.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    they don't seems to update new photos on their roster anymore...

hahaha womanisa,

I couldn't remember her name but I booked Judy also after doing a lineup, for some reason I didn't pick Naomi and was regretting it for the start of my session until Judy did that handstand bj.
    That was kind of a wtf moment as I was distracted, decent session I did want to write an AR but forgot and went on holidays shortly after.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timtoms View Post
    they don't seems to update new photos on their roster anymore...
    Their wechat feed is best for good photos of the girls
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [/QUOTE] Had a long chat about her time growing up in the Chinese country side with her sisters.

Still want to go back and try out Leila some time. One of these days.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the report.

Was the chat in English? I struggle with language barriers and want to find girls who I can communicate in English with easily.

Judy's BJ sounds amazing.

WHOA I didnt know Judy could do that

That explains why she practice handstands sometimes we thought its a yoga thing hahahaha

Yes add our wechat Glades42 for nightly updated pics!!

Syd99 and thenightshade.com.au we update once every few days, however some girls refuse to let their pics up online, wechat only, for privacy reasons

Come now! already many girls started
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42