Thread: J Aki, the girl who makes me speechless

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J Aki, the girl who makes me speechless

Let me start by saying: If there is a word that defines "Beautiful", I would say it's "Aki".

The angel Airi has come and left at Ginza. I was lucky enough to have had 2 sessions with Airi. I never thought it would be so quick before I could meet another angel. But angel has come again, and her name is Aki.

To be honest, I had looked at Aki's profile photos and was not that impressed, I thought Crystal looks better in the photos and I was glad to see Crystal, it was great. But Aki is at a different level.

Chinese girls are pretty and fairly tall. Korean girls are glamorous with their famous plastic surgery makeover. There is always something about Japanese girls that always win over other girls. Most of us would agree that we have some fantasy for Japanese girls. They are not always the tallest, they don't have the best plastic surgeries, they are most natural in look and have that unique look and personality. Imagine that if a Japanese girl has all natural beauty, and also fairly tall, she will easily stand out amongst any other girls. That is how I think of Aki.

Aki is also an angel. There are so many beautiful things about her, but if I may choose one word to describe her look, I would say "Pure". She looks so young, beautiful with that "pure" feeling that I could not believe I found this girl in this industry. For that in this AR, I will not use any F words nor P***y, these words are deemed too dirty to describe Aki.

Aki's Look in details
    Aki was in a white dress. I did not uncover how beautiful she is till we undressed. She is a very young girl, 20 years old.

She has very long hair, all the way to her hips. Some girl's hair is long but not smooth, in other words - rough, not tidy, not completely straight. Aki's hair is long but completely smooth, well looked after and has some style, a very modern looking girl who looks after her hair. Her hair is beautiful.

Her eye brown is neat with some makeup line. Her eye lashes are beautiful. Not completely overdone with heavy makeup but a pretty eye lash.

Her eyes are not huge like a doll, not small, it has perfect size.

Her lips are the best - curved lips, lightly pink, and very soft. She may even looks better when she's not smiling.

She has high shoulder which I really like.

Her upper frame and breast have to be one of the best. How do you fit a natural D cup to a slim girl and it does not fall? Aki is one of the rare girls that have natural breasts at this size and it does not follow gravity logic. It is a perfect pair of breasts that are well portioned, all natural, not too large, not small. You can only paint or photoshop to have such breasts, but Aki has that perfect slim body frame with natural youthful breast.

Her hips are small and flat tummy. She has the body ratio that defines the beauty of a woman.

Her legs are long and slim, slender. She does not have toned legs, it's simply slim silky smooth legs.

Down there she is shaven. It's soft and sensitive. No bad odour, it smells great and inviting.

Her back is smooth and slim, her skin is perfectly smooth and white, spotless with no marks. Almost everything about Aki is perfect.

rooter says she is the prettiest Japanese girl he's ever met. Well I too say she is the prettiest girl I have ever met. She has that modern looking, white youthful look, light makeup, long smooth hair, silky skin and the perfect body. She is close to perfect indeed, how could a girl be that close to ones that you can only find in professional photos.

Aki's Services
    She is new and does not throw in fake acting. I actually like genuine acts more than fake acting.

We had some light kisses and I could feel her soft lips. It's so soft that I could kiss her all day.

I did not ask for BJ in shower. We cleaned and headed to the bed. I started with some chats with her first to get to know each other. Her english is limited so it was a bit hard to communicate at times. I did not want to rush it since I knew she is new to this.

DATY
    I kissed her lips, then down to her chest and breast. Her nipples are sensitive and she could not take it hard. I asked her so I went slowly and gentle on her nipples. She moaned softly and genuinely when I teased her breasts, kissed her body all the way down to her legs and vagina.

For a girl like Aki, I chose to go slowly and sensual on her instead of rushing it. I teased her body, legs and the area around her vagina long enough for her to moan and till I felt she was wanting it to be licked.

Aki moaned louder and have stronger reaction when I gently licked her clit. With a few more sucking and licking on the lips, her clit was ready. I swirled my tongue on her clit, licked it with the tip, licked it with the whole tongue, all the way from the lower to the upper of her vagina.
    Aki especially liked her lips to be licked, she showed some strong moaning when I licked it there. But it had to be slowly, this girl is young and still very sensitive.

I was ready to put one finger in, Aki was reluctant at first, she was still shy and nervous I think. I made sure it was slow and sensual, slowly inserting one finger in to stimulate her G spot. She was still afraid of the fingering thing, I had to ease her in with more licking till she was more comfortable with my finger. Every woman is different, though Aki liked to be fingered, she was nervous or too sensitive to fingering I think. After 1-2 minutes or so, she had me removed my finger from her vagina. I continued DATY her with my tongue instead.

BBBJ
    10 minutes or so of DATY passed, Aki kissed me gently and she gave me BBBJ. I have to say, her BJ is excellent. Some slurpy and I could really feel her mouth grabbing my knob. She also licked my balls and the base. I rarely come during BJ but I have to say if she kept going, I could blow it. I had a few minutes of excellent BJ till I pulled her up for some kisses so we can get to sex.

Making Love
    There will be no F word here. I'd say we "Make Love" instead.
    Making love with Aki was great. We started on missionary and then I did it from behind.
    I constantly look at her face, body and legs while we made love. It is such a beautiful scene to witness. Her breast is so perfect and her skin is so soft and smooth that I could not believe I was making love to this girl. Whoever guy that got to become her boyfriend has to be one of the luckies guy in the world. Women are born in all different shapes but Aki has it all, I don't think she understands how beautiful she is. Making love with Aki is just a fantasy that I was lucky enough to experience it now.

I turned her around and I looked at her back, kissed her back and even her back looks amazing. Her skin was spotless and slender. Her waist was small and her bum is beautiful. I wanted to DATY her from behind, Aki was young so she was still shy for a DD session. She did enjoy a good lick from behind on her vagina but soon she turned for me to insert into her again.

I made love with Aki from behind till I came inside her. We cleaned off and had some chats. I really wish I could speak some Japanese so we can understand each other better.

Aki is such a pure, beautiful girl that I find it hard to believe one could exist. It's not just her face but her body is close to perfect. Every little details on Aki is beautiful. Is it a big call to say that she is easily the prettiest girl I (and rooter) have ever met? No, it is an easy call as a matter of facts.
    She will sure steal hearts and will be very popular soon at Ginza.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Xboyx.. what a great AR!! I am so happy to hear that more punters are going down the gentle route!!! Makes the sessions more GFE.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nice report bro.
    Aki is a special girl.
    Just for the record I never said she is the prettiest girl ever.
    I said she is one of the prettiest Japanese girls ever.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh my... what a great AR.
    Just seeing if I can clear my schedule now today and book her ASAP!

Oh, what a pity I missed out on this one. Saw Krystal yesterday, yet still haven't gotten my AR written up, lol~~ Next punt with a Japanese will be this one or the newer one coming up~~

However, fantastic read there, mate ^^

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Nice report bro.
    Aki is a special girl.
    Just for the record I never said she is the prettiest girl ever.
    I said she is one of the prettiest Japanese girls ever.
    hahah indeed, I realised that now. She's very pretty regardless

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    It must be love, love, love ❤️
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Oh my... what a great AR.
    Just seeing if I can clear my schedule now today and book her ASAP!
    lately ginza has quite a few new stunners, really keen on seeing Aki again and now new K girl is starting...