Thread: Min Hee

Junior Member(有D料到)

Min Hee

Min Hee is a beautiful, funny sassy K girl, who is genuinely new to industry and that only for a short time. Loads of fun, a great gf experience. I still have a warm and happy feeling when i think of her.

Too bad I can’t see her this time !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Planning to see her. But due to unforeseen circumstances not able to �� Hope soon before she disappears

What is her body like? Service? Speaks English... not that it matters but nice if can. Thanks for any infor.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very good English. Busty, curves in all the right places, toned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    did you actually see her Atilla? because I spent an hour with her last night and her English is pretty much zero.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    did you actually see her Atilla? because I spent an hour with her last night and her English is pretty much zero.
    Hey bro Blitz.
    So, is she hot or nah?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    Hey bro Blitz.
    So, is she hot or nah?
    She's cute enough and in a $150/hr shop she would be great value. But compared to the other Dreamgirls I have seen (Sigrid, Mori and Kiyona) she is very much below the standards those girls have set.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    She's cute enough and in a $150/hr shop she would be great value. But compared to the other Dreamgirls I have seen (Sigrid, Mori and Kiyona) she is very much below the standards those girls have set.
    I would put that down to her being inexperienced. Some may actually like the change of pace and prefer to try out fresh kimchi.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her English was fine with me. Maybe she did not feel like talking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen Elle yet? Her photos look great.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    Anyone seen Elle yet? Her photos look great.
    Don't waste your money on Elle, not a dream girl standard, Not sure why they have misleading pictures on their wechat. This is the first from them. Min Hee is good. Her english is not good, but we can communicate. I found it cute when she moaned in korean, especially when i had her, while i am standing and her held in my arms (one leg in each arm). She is a inexperience, but that's what i liked about her, then her boobies, then her tight pussy and her cute lips...

I would pick Min Hee... Forget Elle...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fun4life View Post
    Don't waste your money on Elle, not a dream girl standard, Not sure why they have misleading pictures on their wechat. This is the first from them. Min Hee is good. Her english is not good, but we can communicate. I found it cute when she moaned in korean, especially when i had her, while i am standing and her held in my arms (one leg in each arm). She is a inexperience, but that's what i liked about her, then her boobies, then her tight pussy and her cute lips...

Didn't expect that about Elle. What a shame.

Junior Member(有D料到)

That's a bummer about Elle. I was interested in seeing her. If you don't mind me asking, what was up with her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogergeorge View Post
    That's a bummer about Elle. I was interested in seeing her. If you don't mind me asking, what was up with her?
    i don't mind at all. Some may like her. She is not the quality you would expect from DreamGirls. The reason i go to dreamgirls is the girls are like not pro's you find in a FS shop. but again this is my opinion. And the photo's of Elle are misleading as well. Having said that i am not going to stop visiting dreamgirls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks fun4life, appreciate the feedback on Elle. One thing im annoyed about with Dreamgirls is their photos are so misleading.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i don't mind at all. Some may like her. She is not the quality you would expect from DreamGirls. The reason i go to dreamgirls is the girls are like not pro's you find in a FS shop. but again this is my opinion. And the photo's of Elle are misleading as well. Having said that i am not going to stop visiting dreamgirls.
    So she was more of a clinical experience?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    Thanks fun4life, appreciate the feedback on Elle. One thing im annoyed about with Dreamgirls is their photos are so misleading.
    Its an agency. Most agencies either photoshop the pics heavily or use fake pictures all together

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes her English sucks.... But she makes up for it is sass... Lol... I agree she seems inexperienced though. Still would be someone I'd see again

Minhee, our Dreamgirl no.52, just landed in Sydney, fresh from Korea and never been in the industry, come on in and be her good teachers, book early

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1