Thread: To Continue or Discontinue

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

To Continue or Discontinue

----------------------removing---

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's 2 ways to look at this. Some will say u get what u paid for, but as for me, I'd stop right there n let her compose herself again n skip that part - but that's just me, I'm sure others will have their oppinion n be judgemental

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes stop, i know its easy to sound hypocritical about these things but i always get permission with things like that. Im there to feel good and have a nice interaction but only if its mutual. Last thing i want is to walk out feeling guilty about what i did. Theres enough girls around who do things willingly and r in control of what they let u do. Its so much better when u know its their choice as well, no guilt on either side.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It happened to me a number of times, and each time I asked her how she felt and if everything was OK. Most of the time the girl replied she didn’t feel good and I should stop. So I did. A few times she said OK but her gestures were saying the opposite so I stopped.
    Yeah it’s very important to always watch her reaction or ask for feedback, interaction should be mutual

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always ask ... and proceed if they want.
    I'd stop if they weren't happy. It better for all if both are happy.
    If you don't click or don't get that mutual enjoyment, then move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    same here amigo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cease and desist. No one wants a sexual assault. And like red said there are plenty of girls out there down to get dirty. And happy to play just as hard. Respect to all

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Indeeed it was freaking me out. It was rather strange as we had lots of interactions before leading up to the event. I sure had the go sign but the blank staring totally upset me and put on the brake. Indeed there are other girls who would get dirty so it is definitely best to play that way. Too bad, I quite like her actually.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I had this happen to me once (not in a shop) so nowadays I converse a little more (if language is not too much of a barrier)....

One lady recently said yes she really enjoys it, but I actually got a similar reaction s you, but I actually applied my self a bit more and her body language changed slightly and her bored look was just a bit different.

Ended up that to get her off that way was definitely worth it, but a slight change of technique (specifically for her) was required and it took a while to get the result.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was with a chick once that showed absolutely no emotion, even when orgasming.

Her twin sister was the exact opposite and screamed the house down.

Don't always be so sure that the reaction is what you think it is.

Of course, if she says it's not good, then you respect that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I treat the girls as I would any girl on a date. Good response usually.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what brownwallby and gpeck said ,i always make my girls feel comfortable with what ever we do and it always ends up with a better experience for both of us never do anything they obviously not happy with ..what a turn off

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It is funny how some people just assumed that no consents were provided and/or the lady was not treated with respect. Well, should that be the case, this thread wouldn’t exist in the first place.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Your story didn't mention her consenting to DATY, nor did you mention asking for it. Since that didnt happen, and based on her reaction, it looks like she didnt consent, but just went along with it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This is what I do. Consent. Proceed. Consent Proceed. Consent Proceed.

Not, consent once, and then do whatever I want.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    This is what I do. Consent. Proceed. Consent Proceed. Consent Proceed.

Not, consent once, and then do whatever I want.
    The thing is that’s what normal ppl do. Unfortunately there are some retard punters who think along the lines of
    PAY �� proceed with whatever the fuck I want and paid for.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yep and then they complain about not getting what they want from the girl as though she's a compliant home appliance. I'm not saying Rockbreaker is in that category, but just agreeing with you Tommy. The girls and the owners weed those people out at times though too.