Thread: Sasa - Fit body and great service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sasa - Fit body and great service

Girl's Name : Sasa

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : March 2018

Rates : 30mins/$90; 1hr/$160

Size/shape : sexy slim body (size 6), tanned smooth skin, boobs natural (B-cup), Medium straight hair, fit body, cool pretty look.

Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : FS, CBJ, cat bath

Value for money/recommend? : very good value

First review here on the forum. Visited 45 George in Granville last night. It was around 11.30 and about 9 girls working. Saw 6 girls in the introduction. I was after someone friendly and good attitude so Terry the receptionist recommended Sasha. Booked her for 30mins.

The shop looks decent with clean rooms and showers. The receptionist was pretty friendly as well.

A bit of description about Sasha. The photos on their website look like they are hers, slim body, beautiful tanned complexion and great arse. Very limited English, but I wasn’t there to hold a conversation. Got into the shower and she jumped along with me, which was teasing and fun. Next onto the bed. She asked me to lay on my back and relax. She started with catbath which was more teasing. I started playing with her tits and licked her nipples. Light kissing on the lips. Nibbled on her ears but she was ticklish. Then she moved on to CBJ followed by her on top. She’s pretty fit and she was doing a bit of a workout. After a while she asked if I could go on top. So tried mish next followed by doggy for a bit and then again into mish. Finally blew and pretty satisfied. Time was up so had a quick shower with Sasha continued on to tease me.

Verdict: Was good value for money and left a happy man.

Tv
    So what have you been doing for 6 years

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I need to try Sasa. She looks very hot at the intro but I have not chosen her yet
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    it was 1st time at 45. and i did pick Sasa. she is very nice. but not Gold. but was rushed out at 40 min. did send a text about it. and got "sorry about that". will not be back to 45.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd View Post
    it was 1st time at 45. and i did pick Sasa. she is very nice. but not Gold. but was rushed out at 40 min. did send a text about it. and got "sorry about that". will not be back to 45.
    hi bro floyd,

is there a mistake there? sasa isnt a gold class girl.. how long did you pay for your session with her? she normally doesnt rush customers out...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    160 for 1hour. but paid $160 for 45min tops.
    if she is standard then 130 for 60min. now riped off x3.

Banned
    160 for 1hour. but paid $160 for 45min tops.
    if she is standard then 130 for 60min. now riped off x3.
    $160 for one hour is right price if you come besides our day time promotion time

usually u tell our receptionist on duty immediately we could offer you a refund and fix any issues immediately

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hi
    wechat to 45 @ about 3.02pm today saying 10min away. wechat to 45 @ 3:59pm to say my peace. @4:05pm wechat from 45 "sorry about that".
    so is all that within "Day Time promotion"?
    i did question the $160 at the time.

Day Time promotion 10am - 6pm

Standard Class Girls

30MINS ~ $70

45MINS ~ $100

60MINS ~ $130

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    and still the great customer service from 45.
    not evan sorry. just same old take the $ and run.
    then blame the customer.

Banned
    and still the great customer service from 45.
    not evan sorry. just same old take the $ and run.
    then blame the customer.

sorry if there is any issues... im sure we will get it solved out..

my sincere apologize ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    welcome to the machine
    Sasa is a lovely girl. and yes there may have been some miscommunication myself and Sasa.

considering all contact between mysefle and 45 was on wechat (where there is no mention of you can only get the day time promotion but only if you mention it). point being was not a walk off the street, which should not matter anyway.

i accept your apology. thank you.
    please give your kind offer of $60 to Sasa.
    请给莎莎60美元的报价。
    as i still will not be back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

2nd review for Sasa

My 2nd review for Sasa.
    Was feeling in the mood so rocked up to 45George. It was about 10pm last Wednesday and the place seemed busy. I wanted to see Mary but looks like someone else had already booked her. Will have to try another time! Only 2 other girls were available. Mandy ducked in first and a quick hi and left as soon as she walked in. Next was Sasa who was friendly as usual so decided to book her again this time.
    I won't describe her again but she's got a fit body and great attitude. We showered together and she teased me with kisses in the shower. Onto the bed, she put on some nice music and started with catbath. I pulled her closer and pushed her on her back, which I think surprised her in a nice way. I kissed her all over. She then domed me up and proceeded with CBJ which got me really hard. We tried a few positions and I finally came. Both were exhausted and she wrapped her arms around me and smiled. Her english is not so good so we chatted with Google translate after that and exchanged a few compliments . I showered, got dressed up and left. I had a good time so would definitely recommend Sasa.

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service