Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who’s the oldest WL in Sydney ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Who’s the oldest WL in Sydney ?

Who is the oldest WL in the Sydney area ? Asking for a friend ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hehe "for a friend"

Considering nearly everyone advertises as being younger than what they are it would be tough to find out.

Amanda Heavens and Cougartown openly advertise more mature women but most are caucasian. 12 Bellevue have a couple of older ladies. Wouldn't surprise me if a couple of ladies there are in their 50's.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Considering nearly everyone advertises as being younger than what they are it would be tough to find out.

Amanda Heavens and Cougartown openly advertise more mature women but most are caucasian. 12 Bellevue have a couple of older ladies. Wouldn't surprise me if a couple of ladies there are in their 50's.
    Hehe, 50's ?? old ??
    Have a closer look on cracker, I'm sure you will find some who actually admit much older than 50 !!
    for starters...
    http://sydney.cracker.com.au/FemaleE...ional/19314549

Banned
    Actually surprised someone would ask. Was it just curiosity?

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Hehe, 50's ?? old ??
    Have a closer look on cracker, I'm sure you will find some who actually admit much older than 50 !!
    for starters...
    http://sydney.cracker.com.au/FemaleE...ional/19314549
    C'mon mate. I think you know what i was saying. Bet there are many ads there advertising 30 yr olds that are closer to 60!

How many adverts did you find for 60+? They are few and far between!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dont you think oldest working lady would be on crapper site I mean Cracker site

Could probably market a young looking 70 year old as a MILF there and someone will be suckered in.

Many gullible people think they can believe an ad cause it is Cracker.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    try alice close to 60's at Mosman Massage Ly Healthy 2/572 Military Rd, Mosman NSW 2088 workes only mondays but gives one hell of a BBBJ hope it helps

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Try 12 Bellevue or 533

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    C'mon mate. I think you know what i was saying. Bet there are many ads there advertising 30 yr olds that are closer to 60!

How many adverts did you find for 60+? They are few and far between!
    Yeah, but you provide stir factor .... :-)

I did a job the other day @ a FS joint, and mamasan, an aussie reckons she knew me....damn, I thought. but she couldn't place me, then she went off with a customer.
    After leaving, I realised who she was, and yes definately my age (over 60) as we went to the same high school and she was a few years ahead.
    Funny, she hasn't hanged, she put out then and still doing it. One of the girls complained she was doing as many punters as them....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s sometimes nice to sample the older woman. It’s like a fine wine and to be honest some of the very best Bjs I’ve had are from gilfs.

The oldest ML I ever tried was a Chinese lady called Susan , could be 15-20 years ago, she was working off the top floor of the NAB building in George St China town (this was before the short existence of another RnT shop after that by another milf Julie....... whom I did fuck on her final week - the landlord wanted to take back the unit).

Back to Susan , she would be 50+ easily, not a looker or anything remotely attractive and fully clothed the whole time. Back then I had a chronic back problem so needed a proper massage almost every week, most of the times were legit . She advertised on the paper as a master for back pains but also mentioned about treatments for impotence and early evacuation- not that I had either of those problems but I was just curious???

So I rang, made a booking for an hour, got there, a petite sized older lady shown me in and asked me to lay on the table which was more like a hard bench top with a layer of thin cushioning or mattress. An U shape pillow/head rest instead of the head hole. I got naked myself and that seemed to the way she operated anyway, the massage was very good and total legit. No TT or any inappropriate touching what so ever , then she asked me to turn over and massaged my chest and stomach a bit, then she put one hand on my soft cock and asked if I needed the treatment, I said yes (all in mandarins) and she started to caress my sensitive areas and in no times I was rock hard in her hands. She then commented on how strong I was , I was in good health and if I wanted to release ?

你好壯呀,身體沒有問題,要不要打出來?

I said yes please, no mentioned about extra money but she stressed very strictly that I could not touch her body at all - not that there were too much attractions hidden inside that interested me....... haha

So I just lay there and enjoyed her HJ which was unrushed and very enjoyable. After I shoot out a big load on my stomach, she passed me the tissue box to clean up myself and she went outside to wash her hands. I got dressed and asked her how much I should pay and she just asked for the $60 which was the hourly massage fees and no tip, so looked like the hand job was throw in .

I had a feeling that Susan serviced a lot of older gentlemen who might have a problem of getting it up and so on, what a service she was providing to the community. From memory I might have seen her another once or twice and then she had moved on.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Ps. Never really had any FS experiences with very old WLs, some could be in there 40’s but you never ask as long as she is still attractive and doable, right ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great story AHLUNGOR.
    Be nice to find another gem like that.
    Or maybe rose gold is a better description for a gilf.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oldest WL was 60 or 65 yrs old lady.
    I was horny and it was cheap $60 for half hour. Bbbj was bloody gd, wet and slow.
    I went back to see her couple of times

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I fucked a WL in her 70's in Townsville a few years ago. No kidding.

She even had false teeth.

Funny thing was that he breasts were pretty good and her bbbj was good as well but those false teeth kept rubbing against my cock.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    😂. Was more asking the oldest active WL. Not your dirty little secrets , lads.

Kendra on the North Shore advertises as 47, but i reckon 57 is closer to the mark.

http://sydney.backpage.com.au/Female...onards/6620381

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Old age pension sorted. Good all around

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Try 12 Bellevue or 533
    I looked at the lineup at 12 Bellevue the other night, and a couple of the ladies were pushing 70!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    I looked at the lineup at 12 Bellevue the other night, and a couple of the ladies were pushing 70!
    Very experienced and willing to please. They need some extra cash to supplement their pensions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast