Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Continue or Discontinue

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

To Continue or Discontinue

----------------------------------------removing---

I personally ask every girl either new or regular if they are happy with certain things beforehand. If they agree I continue or withdraw.
    I make sure in Part 1 that I have build enough rapport with them so they can confidently express their consent.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its a job they decide to do for easy cash. I have seen foreign students/workers working their socks off day and night just because they refuse to go into this industry.

Probably if she have done enough and get used to it, she may start enjoying it, or even start doing FS.

Its a service industry, nothing to feel bad as long as you are not being a*hole to her

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've had similar experiences. Some girls get quite excited with DATY, others just lie there with no response at all. Even with pussy massage, or a vibrator, no reaction.

They don't have a problem with me doing it, they say they "like" it, I never push them into it; but just no reaction. It takes the enjoyment out of the process.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate, don’t ignore those reactions. They make you human.

I always back off, if I haven’t first asked permission as sometimes the prior signals I get aren’t negative at all.

But by backing off and returning at least some of the power back to ML you will make her a much happier soul. And sometimes, in return you get better services that you first thought you may receive.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I've had similar experiences. Some girls get quite excited with DATY, others just lie there with no response at all. Even with pussy massage, or a vibrator, no reaction.

They don't have a problem with me doing it, they say they "like" it, I never push them into it; but just no reaction. It takes the enjoyment out of the process.
    It seems to be the situation as I checked multiple times at various points and she gave the go sign. As u said, it does kill off the fun and I decided to put on the brake to stop everything i was doing.

I can only hope the quality and talents from Sydney will travel to Brisbane more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post

I always back off, if I haven’t first asked permission as sometimes the prior signals I get aren’t negative at all.

But by backing off and returning at least some of the power back to ML you will make her a much happier soul. And sometimes, in return you get better services that you first thought you may receive.
    You are a good man bro, everyone should follow this advice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As much as men want to believe in the sheer power of their sex techniques, let's all admit the harsh fact: women simply are not as ridiculously interested in sex as men are. They do enjoy sex but they are often sexually satisfied while we men always want more.

WLs need to work so many shifts every single day. Let's all be honest. They are all tired. They are all exhausted. They don't want more orgasms. They just want some real rest and nice sleep. No matter how enthusiastic she looks when she is fucking you, she is just working. Your efforts of pleasuring WLs are highly appreciated. But forcing them into orgasms really aren't making them happier. We are punters. We are not saints. We don't give them money and let them sleep for an hour. If we really want to help them, let's make their work easier. Maybe just forget those mystified sex techniques and let the sex flow smoothly and effortlessly. Maybe just make ourselves healthy, energetic, hygienic, fresh and sexually charged. I think a WL may want to see a fresh, healthy, positive and charming men more than to have multiple orgasms. Little sex techniques are all very nice but let's make limited use of them. Let's use them as a nice gesture, as a way of making them calm and relaxed, not as way of draining whatever stamina still remained in her body. Let's make the sex with them a caring and loving one.

I don't even know what I am talking any more. I am sorry. I will see myself out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've been through similar situations. At some stage I felt sorry for the girls, they're probably still too young, I was young too. But eventually these girls will get used to it and realise how much money they could make, and easier it is comparing to other jobs, the evil greedy side kicks in and they will be happy doing it. Money is powerful, it will turn people around. Like the old days where I was young and I felt masturbating/punting made me a sex crazed monster, now I think I do it because it's man's nature, it's fun and because I can!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes this happened to me most situations I can gauge it and never put them in a situation where they will feel uncomfortable.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    It pays to be cautious on the first visit, but when they expect it automatically next time, you know you did the right thing.

Banned
    Are you even licking it right ? One simply does not stare at wall/ceiling while getting his/her genital licked.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've had a few girls who stared at the wall/ceiling while giving me a HJ. Guess it just a mechanical procedure to extract $20 extra. Maybe this is the same thing to extract a bit more?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post

This. Please don't succumb to your animalistic instincts and ravage on a woman who you yourself are having doubts about enjoying the moment. Self control is what separates us from animals and I agree that by showing a more human side of yourself definitely puts you in a better light. I would have stopped and asked if she liked it. There's nothing more boner-killing than having sexual encounters where only one party was enjoying it.

What did you end up doing OP?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I've had a few girls who stared at the wall/ceiling while giving me a HJ. Guess it just a mechanical procedure to extract $20 extra. Maybe this is the same thing to extract a bit more?
    I am not a woman...but I would imagine giving a HJ and getting her pussy licked would give a completely different sensation to a woman.

I don’t even see how you can compare the two.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am not a woman expert, but you may not understand woman.

Her facial expression gives little information whether she likes it or hates it. Her pussy does.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Never happened to me, but sometimes while doing FS I have had a starfish, sometimes they "break" and start enjoying it if you pump them the right way, but sometimes it is a dead root. I usually only go down on a chick if I sense she is enjoying our encounter, if I don't feel the connection (or even a fake connection) then sometimes I will just pull the plug. Nothing worse than paying for sex with someone who visibly doesn't want to be there.

I would never get to DATY if I wasn't sure she was already very turned on and horny.

Sounds like you jumped straight in without making her comfortable, secure and trusting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    I would never get to DATY if I wasn't sure she was already very turned on and horny.

Sounds like you jumped straight in without making her comfortable, secure and trusting.
    Or without discussing the extras?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotnite View Post
    I am not a woman...but I would imagine giving a HJ and getting her pussy licked would give a completely different sensation to a woman.

I don’t even see how you can compare the two.
    I wasn't comparing the sensations, just the attitude to doing it. In both cases, the woman just seems to be doing it because she has to, not because she wants to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast