Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Continue or Discontinue

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is quite an interesting topic.

Personally, if the WL/ML is displaying signs of discomfort. I will discontinue. What another bro correctly said is that self control is what separates us from animals.

Also why I said this is an interesting topic is because, twice in this month I have had my bookings cancelled at a FS and a RNT shop because of selfish animals out there hurting the WL/ML.

I made a booking with Japanese WL who is supposed to be very pretty and only to be informed some kunts hurt her pussy. All bookings cancelled.

I made a booking with one of my Spanish teachers and only to be told she got hit during a session. She had a meltdown.

Seriously!?! Guys who do that are really scums. Regardless of the girls working as WL/ML, they are there to provide a service because they need to make a living to achieve whatever goals they have. These low-life punters think that by paying for their services, they can do violent things to the girls. I hope this is not a common thing within this industry but it is certainly very disappointing to hear such stories. It came as a rude shock to me.

Those who are reading it and guilty of such low life acts, shame on you! They are working girls who are trying to make a living. Its not an easy job and they provide us with plenty of pleasurable moments during punting. Well some are not so pleasurable but still physically abusing them is not even an option in my opinion. How would you like someone mishandling your dick in a rough manner or smacking your balls relentlessly.

Perhaps, this post is abit off track but when I saw the headline "to continue or discontinue". Well, I just have to share these thoughts I have.

Punt with respect guys.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    This. Please don't succumb to your animalistic instincts and ravage on a woman who you yourself are having doubts about enjoying the moment. Self control is what separates us from animals and I agree that by showing a more human side of yourself definitely puts you in a better light. I would have stopped and asked if she liked it. There's nothing more boner-killing than having sexual encounters where only one party was enjoying it.

What did you end up doing OP?
    Put on a brake and stopped. Resorted back to hj and roaming.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I am not a woman expert, but you may not understand woman.

Her facial expression gives little information whether she likes it or hates it. Her pussy does.
    That’s a good point. Some people may just not be as expressive but I have to say, it does kill off the fun

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    I would never get to DATY if I wasn't sure she was already very turned on and horny.

Sounds like you jumped straight in without making her comfortable, secure and trusting.
    Plenty of check points, sweet talks, fore play, and asking if everything is ok, that was more than half an hour before the DATY. Lol...that’s why it kinda killed off when everything went perfectly well until that point, as it was happening, it was a blank starring and it questioned if she was indeed and actually ok. Just need to be mindful some Asian girls could be quite obliging, especially if they are young and new to the industry. Took that into the consideration, was enough to put on a brake.

It is always a punt, will just have to punt elsewhere next time. As other said, I hope this reminds the punters to give more respect to the girls. It is a hard job and just because we are paying, we are not always entitled to everything. It is like any other service. Imagine u want to get a product from Telstra and the service is terrible, you can’t hurt the lady who serves u, can u?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Very well said. I hope all the punters would be like you guys. Be gentle and show respect, you might be able to receive more than standard session. This topic just reminds me of one of my recent sessions and it was terrible. That guy just squeezed my breasts as strong as possible that made me almost break to tear but I tried to tolerate the pain. Not to get angry but smile. Behind a smile is a thousand drops of tear. Mine just got red like I got sunburnt.
    Sounds horrible. I don't understand why any of this sort of behaviour should occur, or be tolerated. In my limited experience being polite and courteous has been rewarded well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And while you're being overly concerned for her well being, she's just hustled you of your hard earned cash staring blanky at the wall thinking to herself, get on with it you trick.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bfe View Post
    And while you're being overly concerned for her well being, she's just hustled you of your hard earned cash staring blanky at the wall thinking to herself, get on with it you trick.
    I still think it’s the tips, tho.
    Dude talking about getting all the right signs but he didn’t reciprocate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    While you are down here try full service

The whole Will she Wont she ? Can I touch her or no? doesnt happen if you are polite

Banned
    U either have the stomach for it or not.
    The first cut is always the deepest.
    After that u stop counting .

Definitely stop... for me --> mechanical and zero/fake reactions are a major turnoff.
    Killjoy.

Love some of the comments above... good punting etiquette fellas!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12